UnderGround Forums Not buying hernia bullshit

10 days ago
12/29/10
TzTinkle -
Beelze - 

I think they all knew he was not gonna fight before the actual announcement, maybe even a week or two ago. They didn't say anything because he's the biggest name on that card for aussies and with him pulling out a lot of people would have wanted refunds.

Shady as fuck, but it makes the most sense. I've had 3 hernias of varying severity, one of them got worse over the course of months. The others I lived with for years and only got them fixed because I wanted to deadlift heavy.

They're offering full refunds anyway ?

10 days ago
1/1/01

Definitely not a belly button hernia

10 days ago
9/22/17
ThatsHowIRoll -

So Rob goes a full fight camp training hard as fuck, weighs in fine and finds out the night fucking before it’s a hernia. 

BULLSHIT. I’m calling problems with rehydrating or knew he wouldn’t perform and pulled out. 

If he actually has a hernia they knew that all along and now using that for the excuse. 

We flew interstate for the fight as did so many. I feel even more for Kelvin and his camp who came all this way. 

Last time I buy tickets to a Whittaker event. 

You poor poor tight ass you lost 500 on flights accommodation and still get to watch fights how much money do you think whittaker will have lost?

And you don't believe him I bet he really takes what you think to heart. 

10 days ago
1/25/12
ranier wolfcastle -

he said it was in his stomache

show me the hernia

or is it below the belt?

Most hernias are either in the belly button or in the ball sack both would still be classed as in the stomach 

10 days ago
6/10/18
ThatsHowIRoll - 

So Rob goes a full fight camp training hard as fuck, weighs in fine and finds out the night fucking before it’s a hernia. 

BULLSHIT. I’m calling problems with rehydrating or knew he wouldn’t perform and pulled out. 

If he actually has a hernia they knew that all along and now using that for the excuse. 

We flew interstate for the fight as did so many. I feel even more for Kelvin and his camp who came all this way. 

Dude is in surgery. Yea, he's faking it

10 days ago
8/2/11
Long time no ug -
ThatsHowIRoll -

You poor poor tight ass you lost 500 on flights accommodation and still get to watch fights how much money do you think whittaker will have lost?

And you don't believe him I bet he really takes what you think to heart. 

Hence why I said I feel for Kelvin more you flaming faggot

10 days ago
8/2/11
WhateverHater -
ThatsHowIRoll - 

Never said he wasn’t. I said I’m not buying it was only found last night. Can you cunts even read 

10 days ago
9/24/18
ThatsHowIRoll -
WhateverHater -
ThatsHowIRoll - 

Never said he wasn’t. I said I’m not buying it was only found last night. Can you cunts even read 

“BULLSHIT. I’m calling problems with rehydrating or knew he wouldn’t perform and pulled out.” 

Go re-read what you wrote fuck wit before jumping down others throats. 

10 days ago
1/1/01

OP IS STILL A FAGGOT! This is the ufc's fault for building a weak card with no backup plan for the main event.. Things like this happen practically ever other ppv nowadays you would thing the ufc would adapt..

10 days ago
2/3/19

If he truly does have hernia then he would've known it at the weigh-in yet he decided to go through with it anyway. Had he let Dana know yesterday before the weigh-in than there would've been more than enough time to fix this situation and get a new main event booked. Instead, he waited until the day of the fight and now everything is a mess mere hours before opening bell. What a selfish act by Robert Whittaker. 

10 days ago
8/2/11
Mutant -

OP IS STILL A FAGGOT! This is the ufc's fault for building a weak card with no backup plan for the main event.. Things like this happen practically ever other ppv nowadays you would thing the ufc would adapt..

No one gives a French fuck about anything you say on the UG

10 days ago
9/24/18
TheUltimateFightFan -

If he truly does have hernia then he would've known it at the weigh-in yet he decided to go through with it anyway. Had he let Dana know yesterday before the weigh-in than there would've been more than enough time to fix this situation and get a new main event booked. Instead, he waited until the day of the fight and now everything is a mess mere hours before opening bell. What a selfish act by Robert Whittaker. 

How the fuck do you know? Are you a doctor or any kind of trained person in the medical field that would be able to say with 100% certainty what you wrote is true and fact? Probably not so go fuck yourself. 

10 days ago
2/14/14
ThatsHowIRoll -
Willin -

Hernias occur right above where your pubic hair starts ya dopes. Gonna make him pull down undies for proof? 

Wrong. You can get different hernias all over your abdomen Dr. Oz

This

Edited: 10 days ago
2/3/19
Jones right nostril -
TheUltimateFightFan -

How the fuck do you know? Are you a doctor or any kind of trained person in the medical field that would be able to say with 100% certainty what you wrote is true and fact? Probably not so go fuck yourself. 

What an educated and we'll thought out response! Wow, you really proved your worth as a member of this forum with such a fantastic and explanatory post!

What is this? Preschool? Hahahaha!

10 days ago
11/9/17

He Jada terrible weight cut and was going to get KTFO. Romero beat the fuck out of him twice and he was saved by the retarded judges. His time is numbered. 

10 days ago
9/24/18
TheUltimateFightFan -
Jones right nostril -
TheUltimateFightFan -

What an educated and we'll thought out response! Wow, you really proved your worth as a member of this forum with such a fantastic and explanatory post!

What is this? Preschool? Hahahaha!

Have all 4 of your posts since you joined here a week ago been as retarded as this one? 

10 days ago
2/17/03
This is one of the dumbest posts I've ever read.
10 days ago
1/1/01
ThatsHowIRoll -
Mutant -

No one gives a French fuck about anything you say on the UG

I'm not some bitch faggot whining about a fighter getting injured.. Shit happens and it's up to the UFC to prepare for these not so uncommon situations.. Fuck the UFC and putting on these top heavy no Backup4all cards. 

10 days ago
9/27/15
Oh See Mikey - 

Now if Israel beats Anderson, Gastelum's going to get screwed.

Nah, I'm sure Whitaker/Gastellum will be rescheduled very quickly..Robert isn't out for that long..I was really intrigued about this fight tonight though..fuck!
10 days ago
12/9/13
ThatsHowIRoll -

this, i dont'y buy it, where are the MRI's?

we got an x-ray from Aldo when he pulled out the conor fight

10 days ago
2/21/11
The issue was more than likely due to the hernia being strangulated DURING the rehydration process, hence the emergency surgery and it matching the timeline of when the bleeding started to occur.
10 days ago
11/21/15
Beelze -

I think they all knew he was not gonna fight before the actual announcement, maybe even a week or two ago. They didn't say anything because he's the biggest name on that card for aussies and with him pulling out a lot of people would have wanted refunds.

If it was two weeks ago, that would have been enough time to find a replacement.

10 days ago
5/8/16
Joshinho -

Doesn't matter what it is, he's pulled out, move on. 

Fuckoff faggot. If nobody commented then there would be no need for this form to exist. You "move on " back to reddit

10 days ago
8/9/05
ShanTheMan - 
ranier wolfcastle -

he said it was in his stomache

show me the hernia

or is it below the belt?

Who is the brunette ring chick?  Hubba hubba

You mean the blonde in the lower left?...
10 days ago
5/8/16

Alot of people are saying could be rehydration problems, let's not forget rob was a welterweight just like kelvin