UnderGround Forums Nothing wrong with Conor punching old man

6 days ago
9/14/19

I have seen that video a million times. And from what I saw that old man was running his damn mouth to Conor. I go by the motto "Don't start none, there won't be none."

I think if you run your mouth, get ready for the consequences.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with what Conor did. In fact, he went soft on him. Had that old man mouthed off to me, he would have been spitting out his teeth like Chiclets.

6 days ago
12/13/15

Nobody spits out chiclets. 

You just chew bruh

6 days ago
9/14/19
GENKISUDOPWNZ -

Nobody spits out chiclets. 

You just chew bruh

You'd know about chewing.

6 days ago
7/12/16
TripleDecker -

I have seen that video a million times. And from what I saw that old man was running his damn mouth to Conor. I go by the motto "Don't start none, there won't be none."

There was absolutely nothing wrong with what Conor did. In fact, he went soft on him. Had that old man mouthed off to me, he would have been spitting out his teeth like Chiclets.

Screenname bet says that old man would have snapped you like a Slim Jim. 

6 days ago
8/26/11
TripleDecker -

If you're trying to prove to everyone what a low class piece of shit you are,

then congratulations, you've succeeded. Way to embarrass yourself moron.

6 days ago
9/14/19
Kimbos Lice -
TripleDecker -

If you're trying to prove to everyone what a low class piece of shit you are,

then congratulations, you've succeeded. Way to embarrass yourself moron.

Oh So it's okay to be disrespectful and run your mouth to people?

6 days ago
7/24/16
TripleDecker -

Nah, you would've probably kissed up to him and called him boss or pulled some other beta move. Because, after all, you're a massive pussy and would not or could not do a damn thing.

6 days ago
8/5/17

Violence from words which are not a threat to you, your kids, your chick, or even just someone you don't know who can't defend them self from a potential threat - it shows a lacking in your person. I would have thought a man like Conor, who is good with his words, should be able to verbally eviscerate some old man in a pub. No, violence is where he goes, even if it's only his brand and personal ego that is insulted. Not to mention the multiple other reasons that it would have been better to just let the situation go.

I'm posting in a troll thread.

6 days ago
1/1/01
You haven't watched the video enough times
6 days ago
11/18/09

You guys hear he might be in trouble again? Even if he didn’t do anything, his name will be attached to this forever. 

https://news.yahoo.com/conor-mcgregors-entourage-accused-forcing-211002083.html

6 days ago
4/11/10

He might end up being a bigger piece of shit than JBJ. But he has a loooooooong way to go 

6 days ago
1/22/05
Let me guess, your parents are first cousins?

Because you have to be retarded to think there's nothing wrong with a professional fighter sucker punching an old man for refusing a drink. Even if the old man was candid with his words, it still doesn't justify sucker punching him.
6 days ago
10/30/14

You’ve been warned:

little girls,

puppies,

and old men. 

Act accordingly. 

6 days ago
2/15/06
TripleDecker - 

6 days ago
6/28/16

2/10

Edited: 6 days ago
9/14/19
GoffRAMSmahome'sgutsOUT -
TripleDecker -

Nah, you would've probably kissed up to him and called him boss or pulled some other beta move. Because, after all, you're a massive pussy and would not or could not do a damn thing.

You don't know me. I took boxing for a year. That old man would have got LIT UP. Trust me.

6 days ago
8/26/11
TripleDecker -
GoffRAMSmahome'sgutsOUT -
TripleDecker -

You don't know me. I took boxing for a year. That old man would have got LIT UP. Trust me.

Post a picture of yourself tough boy!

6 days ago
5/7/08
TripleDecker - 

It always sounds like a good idea in your head doesn't it? Meeting out just violence on your elderly abuser. Until they are in front of you slobbering and crying, spitting out their teeth, gagging and choking. Then it just feels bad, real bad.