8/6/20 1:42 AM
8/3/11

8/6/20 4:54 AM
2/20/19

No

8/6/20 5:21 AM
7/2/09

Abe needs to go five rounds first.

Abe vs Max is the #1 contender fight to make.  If Max wins he can say he took out the top contender to earn that third shot.  If Abe wins, then he beat the guy everyone thought won the belt.

Edited: 8/6/20 10:30 AM
1/1/01

Edited: 8/6/20 10:44 AM
7/30/03

Volk shouldn't have to fight on short notice and I don't really want to see a Zabit Kattar rematch. Kattar couldn't beat an unprepared Zabit and Zabit made it look pretty easy. 

Make it Zabit vs Max or just make a fight between Frankie and Kattar and call it a day. 

8/6/20 10:39 AM
7/30/03

At some point I do want to see Zabit vs Yair though. Maybe after Zabit gets the title. 

8/6/20 12:08 PM
10/3/16

Who does Volk think he is? That division is dogshit anyway. Fans only know like five fighters in that division and thats it.

8/6/20 12:29 PM
7/16/13

Hard pass on Zabit fighting for the title 

8/6/20 12:41 PM
7/30/03
T?bikan J?dan -

Zabit vs Hollaway.

That is the fight to make.

8/6/20 12:44 PM
2/17/03
Calhoon - 
T?bikan J?dan -

Zabit vs Hollaway.

I respectfully disagree. You don't want Max taking Zabit out if winning doesn't get Max a title shot. Max becomes like Frankie Edgar used to be: taking out contenders without a shot at becoming a challenger again in the near future.

8/6/20 12:51 PM
7/30/03
wiggum -
Calhoon - 
T?bikan J?dan -

Zabit vs Hollaway.

I respectfully disagree. You don't want Max taking Zabit out if winning doesn't get Max a title shot. Max becomes like Frankie Edgar used to be: taking out contenders without a shot at becoming a challenger again in the near future.

The thing is though... IF, and that is a big IF, but if Max beats Zabit then he does deserve his third title shot. Maybe give the winner of Ortega/ Zombie a title shot first but Max's next fight if he beats Zabit is for a title imo. He needs one good win again before getting another shot and a win over Zabit is as good as it gets right now. That win along with the fact that the first two fights with Volk were close decisions, should give him a title shot with a win. Zabit should get a title shot with a win over Max also.

Whoever loses that fight still has enough time in their career to comeback also and imo either of them would come back to be contenders again, so neither of them get knocked out of the mix really.

8/6/20 1:03 PM
3/17/14
Calhoon -
wiggum -
Calhoon - 
T?bikan J?dan -

Zabit vs Hollaway.

The thing is though... IF, and that is a big IF, but if Max beats Zabit then he does deserve his third title shot. Maybe give the winner of Ortega/ Zombie a title shot first but Max's next fight if he beats Zabit is for a title imo. He needs one good win again before getting another shot and a win over Zabit is as good as it gets right now. That win along with the fact that the first two fights with Volk were close decisions, should give him a title shot with a win. Zabit should get a title shot with a win over Max also.

Whoever loses that fight still has enough time in their career to comeback also and imo either of them would come back to be contenders again, so neither of them get knocked out of the mix really.

looking at the rankings(UFC) Max is really the only one that does make sense. Korean Zombie and Ortega would be great options if they somehow dont fight.

8/6/20 1:14 PM
12/27/19

Zabit Vs. Zombie

8/6/20 1:26 PM
11/8/08

"I am the champ not the replacement fighter"

Boom, roasted. 

8/6/20 1:38 PM
8/10/05

I assumed Volk Han.

8/6/20 1:39 PM
8/10/05
MarcusAurelioFan - 

Who does Volk think he is? That division is dogshit anyway. Fans only know like five fighters in that division and thats it.

I know, right? Guy acts like he's the champion.

8/6/20 2:00 PM
8/3/11

Volk means wolf in Russian, I assume it's the same in Macedonian so guy's name would be like a "wolf's son"

Fun fact: Chimaev's nickname Borz means wolf in Chechen. The previous owner of that nickname was another UFC Chechen Amagov who held as much promise as Chimaev but mysteriously retired out of the blue.

8/7/20 9:14 PM
10/9/10
Calhoon - 

Volk shouldn't have to fight on short notice and I don't really want to see a Zabit Kattar rematch. Kattar couldn't beat an unprepared Zabit and Zabit made it look pretty easy. 

Make it Zabit vs Max or just make a fight between Frankie and Kattar and call it a day. 

Not really...he looked great in the first like usual and then mid-second round Kattar was landing a lot. He out struck him in the third and would only increase his pace in the fourth and fifth....Zabit only out struck him by a grand total of 16 strikes in that entire fight, and attempted almost 50 more than Kattar.