UnderGround Forums ONE Championship allows STEROIDS & PED use so...

29 days ago
2/2/16
...what do you expect?

Ofcourse those B-level, G-league, minor league "fighters" would destroy CLEAN UFC guys like Eddie & Sage.

But ofcourse, NOBODY talks about this here, or in the "media" of MMA.

Only me, because 95% of you are casuals who hate UFC & Dana with a passion because UFC killed Pride too, another steroid & PED use org PLUS on top of that fixed fights.

Why dont the ONE guys come over to UFC, GET TESTED BY USADA, VADA, WADA lets see who gets popped first & who can hang with the real fighters at UFC?

Ofcourse those guys wont come, theyll say excuses like "b-b-but sponsor money!" & other stupid idiot reasons like "ONE represents martial arts & not drama!"

In other words, "IM SCARED TO GET CAUGHT JUICING SO IM GONNA STAY HERE WHERE I CAN HIDE & RACK UP STEROID WINS".

So now you know the truth about this portion of the fightgame, now you can stop being a casual MMA fan because I just told you & I am a legit MMA fightfan.

Thoughts on this UG.

*~*
29 days ago
10/10/18

And how much better is the whole event. If I want to watch natty fighters, I will go to my corner Bjj training facility. If I want entertainment from fighters who want to be the best in all aspects of competition, ONE FC for me. Go Vitor. 

29 days ago
6/28/10
omnigath -

And how much better is the whole event. If I want to watch natty fighters, I will go to my corner Bjj training facility. If I want entertainment from fighters who want to be the best in all aspects of competition, ONE FC for me. Go Vitor. 

ahhh, so just let them juice up and smash skulls.

JUST BLEEEEEEDDDDD BROOOOOO

29 days ago
1/1/01
I don't know much about Eddie's opponent, but Sage's opponent was anything but c-level.

Cosmo has a very damn good kickboxing record, and I have seen him whip a lot of ass in Glory. Sage came in and kept his left down the entire time, which is an invitation for that overhand right that Cosmo caught him with. Sage should have kept his hands up and worked for takedowns the whole time.

I like Sage as a fighter, but he fucked up badly.
Edited: 29 days ago
10/10/14
GiGA - ...what do you expect?

Ofcourse those B-level, G-league, minor league "fighters" would destroy CLEAN UFC guys like Eddie & Sage.

But ofcourse, NOBODY talks about this here, or in the "media" of MMA.

Only me, because 95% of you are casuals who hate UFC & Dana with a passion because UFC killed Pride too, another steroid & PED use org PLUS on top of that fixed fights.

Why dont the ONE guys come over to UFC, GET TESTED BY USADA, VADA, WADA lets see who gets popped first & who can hang with the real fighters at UFC?

Ofcourse those guys wont come, theyll say excuses like "b-b-but sponsor money!" & other stupid idiot reasons like "ONE represents martial arts & not drama!"

In other words, "IM SCARED TO GET CAUGHT JUICING SO IM GONNA STAY HERE WHERE I CAN HIDE & RACK UP STEROID WINS".

So now you know the truth about this portion of the fightgame, now you can stop being a casual MMA fan because I just told you & I am a legit MMA fightfan.

Thoughts on this UG.

*~*

Zuffa zombie masquarading as "a legit MMA fightfan", calling people out for being "casuals", lol. 

That's rich coming from a '16er

29 days ago
9/24/12
Jody - I don't know much about Eddie's opponent, but Sage's opponent was anything but c-level.

Cosmo has a very damn good kickboxing record, and I have seen him whip a lot of ass in Glory. Sage came in and kept his left down the entire time, which is an invitation for that overhand right that Cosmo caught him with. Sage should have kept his hands up and worked for takedowns the whole time.

I like Sage as a fighter, but he fucked up badly.

He's beaten John Wayne Parr 3 times so he's definitely got skill

29 days ago
7/22/11

Incorrect- however testing is only done at the actual fight event. Same as UFC before Usada, where there was no random testing = to get caught you would basically make a mistake bye taking the prohibited substance to close to fightweek. 

29 days ago
2/15/06
Steroids help guys recover and helps them get to Peak levels of skill and performance. So if we're going to watch MMA wouldn't it be better to watch it at its highest levels?

If it's only health and safety we're concerned with, wouldn't it be better to not to let guys take blows to the head or cut weight? Where do you draw the line?

Maybe MMA as it exists now is just too brutal and should not exist?
29 days ago
8/15/18

Source OP?

29 days ago
12/1/10
StrikingMMA - Steroids help guys recover and helps them get to Peak levels of skill and performance. So if we're going to watch MMA wouldn't it be better to watch it at its highest levels?

If it's only health and safety we're concerned with, wouldn't it be better to not to let guys take blows to the head or cut weight? Where do you draw the line?

Maybe MMA as it exists now is just too brutal and should not exist?

more in favor of eliminating the weight cuts than the roids at this point.
28 days ago
1/24/16

OP you're making a good point. If we truly want to know who the best is, everyone has to be clean. 

But yeah  ONE FC is a lot of fun to watch not going to lie I love it when they're all roided up and shredded yes homo

28 days ago
4/25/11

Maybe that's why the UFC guys went there OP...

Ever think of that???

Not poor Eddie and Sage.   USADA made their juicing game soft. TJ wrecks house over there.

28 days ago
2/2/16
cantuna4u - 

Maybe that's why the UFC guys went there OP...

Ever think of that???

Not poor Eddie and Sage.   USADA made their juicing game soft. TJ wrecks house over there.

Legit superpoint, dude.

Then again, Eddie annihilated RDA, who annihilated tons of tough guys like Robbie & couple other top guys Im forgetting.

Honestly IMO Conor broke Eddie because after Eddie won the UFC belt, he thought hes unbeatable & that his style & skillset was unbreakable. Until Conor showed him, then Poirier build on that.

I thought Sage will be as good if not better than Wonderboy but if appears he wasnt really & the guy is just all looks & saying polite things & sirs to tons of other sirs in front of Youtube. I mean, freakin Mickey Gall nearly KO him, a low level guy in striking, yet everybody said (including me that time) that Sage was a striking genius.

None of the typed matters now tho because, again, these other B-level orgs ALLOW STEROIDS, like One, Bellator, Rizin, etc. like Pride was, so if you go there, everybodys juiced up & then skill level wont matter.

*~*
Edited: 28 days ago
11/20/08

Let them juice! Everybody is doing it anyway.

Edited: 28 days ago
5/31/07

I watch MMA to be entertained.  USADA has made the sport way less entertaining.  More injuries, gassed out fighters looking like shells of themselves, constant canceled fights, drama, suspensions. Dudes like Jones getting special treatment while we are supposed to swallow the bullshit excuses they give us.  It blows.  I'd rather see them bring back TRT for all with a better system to regulate people pulsing higher doses like before.  

Machida had what, a year or two taken off of the end of his career for fucking DHEA.  That's absolutely ridiculous.  

Think of a guy like Randy and how fun it was watching him do so well in his later years, it's likely that we wouldn't have seen that without TRT.  

I'd rather see them all slowly leave for overseas and watch UFC die a slow death, and USADA is only one reason out of many that UFC sucks.  

I knew as soon as the USADA deal went through that it would take a big bite out of the entertainment level of the UFC.  I was not wrong.  

I used to know a good amount of MMA fans that would watch every card.  I'm the only one out of that group still watching to this day.  They all lost interest long ago.