UnderGround Forums Oklahoma U holder recovering from MMA beatdown

2 days ago
4/21/06

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2932928-oklahoma-footballs-spencer-jones-nearly-lost-eye-in-bar-fight-caught-on-video

2 days ago
4/21/06

Video | OU football player Spencer Jones seriously injured after street fight with MMA practitioner

2 days ago
4/21/06

2 days ago
4/21/06

Oklahoma wide receiver Spencer Jones (87) warms up before an NCAA college football game against TCU, Saturday, Oct. 24, 2020, in Fort Worth, Texas. Oklahoma won 33-14. (AP Photo/Brandon Wade)

2 days ago
7/30/06

Que Matt Serra

2 days ago
4/21/06

2 days ago
4/21/06

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW2WAbozspU

2 days ago
6/27/02

He found out.

2 days ago
1/26/08

Now hes got an attorney and likely going to try to sue the kid, f'd up. Hope if he does he gets countersued and MMA guy gets paid.

2 days ago
2/18/20

From the video he appeared to be the instigator.  

* On a SideNote:  The worst part is he and his friend were beat down in the bar bathroom in a pissed laden floor.

2 days ago
2/14/14

Him and his buddy picked fights with the wrong two guys and got fucked up.  Life lesson learned 

2 days ago
10/9/15

Shit, Jake Paul is fuked.

2 days ago
6/14/12

Hes lawyered up and looking to sue now. Lol. As if getting beaten up by a chap in cowboy boots on a pissy floor isnt humiliating enough. 

Who raises these assholes ? 

2 days ago
4/10/02

Served 

2 days ago
7/30/06

Looked like Walker, Texas Ranger had a bloody nose as the video starts, no?

2 days ago
10/9/15
Mica Kizbig -

Looked like Walker, Texas Ranger had a bloody nose as the video starts, no?

Yeah,  and he wiped in on the guy's face before he thumped him...Might have biological warfare added to the suit.lol

2 days ago
7/21/09

Dollar Store Ben Askren gave him the business 

Edited: 2 days ago
7/21/09

“OU holder beat down”

would have been amazing if he yelled “Laces Out Dan”

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/3/3a/Ray_Finkle.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150623010000

2 days ago
10/14/07

That video in civil court makes the mma guys look bad because they are going to argue in court that they are trained combatants and were not in any clear danger... Those OU guys are gonna come out with some chedda. 

2 days ago
8/19/19
Strykr619 -

That video in civil court makes the mma guys look bad because they are going to argue in court that they are trained combatants and were not in any clear danger... Those OU guys are gonna come out with some chedda. 

you don't know shit.     let me guess, you think they have to register their hands as weapons 

2 days ago
7/31/09
Strykr619 -

Legally you're allowed to attack people that have trained. 

1 day ago
1/1/01

Fuck him right in his ass... Both football guys got the beating they deserved. Unfortunately he will get paid. A team mate and I back at Hofstragot into a fight with 2 football playplayen st pattys night  (Jesus, 23 years ago).  They  were teeing off on our 118 pounder who was walking home alone.  6'7 250 & 6'2 250 swinging on a 11i pounder.  I put a beating on the shorter guy but my buddy (our 177 pounder) picked up the tall fucker and pout him face first into a cement bench and teeth scattered like chickletts. The kids older brother played pro for NC (louis evgin was the guy that guy that got his teeth  knocked out).  Campus security woke us up, took one look at my buddys hands (broken teeth sliced his hands up).   10 minutes later we were cuffed to a desk. Mutual combat for me, my buddy had to take out a loan to pay for the guys teeth.  Rest on my time there a football player never looked at a wrestler the wrong way again.  The fact that the football frat got caught with a sheep down at Jones Beach a few weeks later didnt help them save face either.

1 day ago
7/16/13

There's a gofundme for the mma guy's legal fees. Apparently he's also in need of a surgery and is already working two jobs

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-walker-with-attorney-fees-and-medical-bills?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1

1 day ago
11/18/14

cautionary tale about the utter futility of being hyper-aggressive to get your own way. at best, you get piss on your jacket and sued.

feel bad for the guy who got smashed, also because of that second when he realised he did the wrong thing and was in trouble. bet he never fronts up like that again. shame some people need to get bashed before they understand.

lol @ dollar store ben askren 

1 day ago
7/21/09
mindless optimism -

cautionary tale about the utter futility of being hyper-aggressive to get your own way. at best, you get piss on your jacket and sued.

feel bad for the guy who got smashed, also because of that second when he realised he did the wrong thing and was in trouble. bet he never fronts up like that again. shame some people need to get bashed before they understand.

lol @ dollar store ben askren 

He put the boots in...

...Literally