UnderGround Forums Overeem Dad bod

15 days ago
1/12/05
ProteinOverdrive - 
Card -

This Ubereem vs Ngannou. Who takes it?

I don't think a lot of people would agree with me, but Francis would either KO Umbereem or turn him into a GNPer
Edited: 15 days ago
2/27/20

Imagine if he was as careful and tactical his whole career and hadn't been knocked out so much.

Professor Hulk.  Thats what I am getting at.

15 days ago
11/30/19
Tmaguru -

Imagine if he was as careful and tactical his whole career and hadn't been knocked out so much.

Professor Hulk.  Thats what I am getting at.

Agreed he has suffered some bad knockouts not just Ngannou but also Big Foot and Browne too

15 days ago
5/28/03

he has been TKOd 18 times

that was happening before during and after his level 4 steroid rampancy

14 days ago
4/20/08
ProteinOverdrive -
Card -

This Ubereem vs Ngannou. Who takes it?

Ubereem all fucking day

14 days ago
10/18/12

Crazy that Bobby Hoffman KO’d him 20 years ago and now he’s positioned for a title shot

12 days ago
1/1/01

Guy looks like shit for a 40 year old man/sarcasm.

Guy is incredible,  he is a couple of wins away from another title shot.  He has won in K1 and mma.

12 days ago
7/12/12
The GnP he put on Brett Rogers in the Übereem days was one of the most beastly things I've ever seen in MMA.
12 days ago
8/10/05

Most dads wish they looked like that.

12 days ago
7/24/12

Ubereem for the short period of time he was around, was the most dangerous motherfucker ever. Francis' power is other worldly but Reem has so many more tools.

I would have loved to see a prime roided up Reem go up against Ngannou right now.

11 days ago
5/15/15
I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers -

Ubereem for the short period of time he was around, was the most dangerous motherfucker ever. Francis' power is other worldly but Reem has so many more tools.

I would have loved to see a prime roided up Reem go up against Ngannou right now.

Imagine Franny on roids help my fuck ,Ali would be dead.

11 days ago
4/20/08
Chael_McD -

So imagine him like today?

11 days ago
12/19/10
Card -

This guy right here would belt the shit out of Ngannou

11 days ago
6/6/02
Otis the Drunk -

Forget the horse meat, that's a horse right there! 

11 days ago
7/2/15
jcblass -
Otis the Drunk - 

He was a fucking beast back then. Did anyone ever beat him when he looked like that?

Yes.. just touch his chin

11 days ago
5/15/15
Non N00B -
Chael_McD -

So imagine him like today?

Ali's piss was melting steel beams pre-usada, Franny's never popped dirty, not saying he isn't but no horsemeat no ubereem period.

11 days ago
5/15/15
SpartaKick -
Card -

All the steroids in the world wouldnt help him from going to sleep, instead of watching highlights of Ubereem how bout you watch his damn fights instead guys been KOd more then a dozen times.

Edited: 10 days ago
12/19/10
Chael_McD -
SpartaKick -
Card -

All the steroids in the world wouldnt help him from going to sleep, instead of watching highlights of Ubereem how bout you watch his damn fights instead guys been KOd more then a dozen times.

Yeah right buddy. Peak K1 Ubereem would have got him in a clinch and knee'd his sternum into orbit

10 days ago
7/24/12
SpartaKick -
Chael_McD -
SpartaKick -
Card -

Yeah right buddy. Peak K1 Ubereem would have got him in a clinch and knee'd his sternum into orbit

I lean towards this idea. Horsemeat Ubereem was undefeated in MMA imo. I think his last fight of that era was Brock. The next fight against bigfoot silva, he was still huge but not the goliath who destroyed a handful of the greatest kickboxers of all time in K1. 

For what it's worth, he was completely dominating Bigfoot before he got sloppy and bigfoot unleashed with Reem up against the fence.

Francis could still easily land a bomb on his chin and it's over. But that Reem would have given him serious problems at the very least.

10 days ago
12/3/02

The sport was so much better with TRT

10 days ago
1/1/01
I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers - 
SpartaKick -
Chael_McD -
SpartaKick -
Card -

I lean towards this idea. Horsemeat Ubereem was undefeated in MMA imo. I think his last fight of that era was Brock. The next fight against bigfoot silva, he was still huge but not the goliath who destroyed a handful of the greatest kickboxers of all time in K1. 

For what it's worth, he was completely dominating Bigfoot before he got sloppy and bigfoot unleashed with Reem up against the fence.

Francis could still easily land a bomb on his chin and it's over. But that Reem would have given him serious problems at the very least.

The thing about Ubereem was that he had superior confidence in his abilities AND his chin. He wasn't fighting scared, conservative, trying to protect his chin, etc... Ubereem had zero problems going toe-to-toe in a firefight with anyone.
10 days ago
7/24/12
Liyon -
I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers - 
SpartaKick -
Chael_McD -
SpartaKick -
Card -

The thing about Ubereem was that he had superior confidence in his abilities AND his chin. He wasn't fighting scared, conservative, trying to protect his chin, etc... Ubereem had zero problems going toe-to-toe in a firefight with anyone.

100% agree

9 days ago
11/14/16
Mountain Medic -
Non N00B -

I wonder what would happen if he JUICED TO THE GILLS right now

His gills would be huge

Nice one

9 days ago
10/29/15

I still think he looks good def better than most heavyweights today.

If he had a chin on him (still) he would be ufc champ I think. 

9 days ago
2/2/20

Ubereem was HW GOAT