4/8/13
SubConscience -

Ya’ll talking about fake titties but I haven’t gotten past the camel toe 

Those shorts are doing work.

5/17/18 12:25 AM
5/15/15
Steven McTowelie -

Fake fits are overrated.

Fake tits are better than no tits therefore are amazing.

5/17/18 12:32 AM
1/1/01
definitely got new boobs. Didn't go crazy with them either. I approve.
5/17/18 12:49 AM
1/1/01
BenUkersWife -
Glowman -

There isn't a motherfucker here who would say no to a chick with fake boobs. And if they do, they better have pics to prove they look like Brad Pitt in fight club.

Huge hog pics too.

No, but it’s a pretty big turnoff. They feel gross. 

To each their own.....some of my greatest meatings were with fake boob chicks. 

5/17/18 12:56 AM
10/18/11

She needs to hangout with all those WMMA chicks that leaked their photos! 

5/17/18 12:57 AM
10/18/11

5/17/18 1:02 AM
1/1/01

Straw weight... LOL

5/17/18 1:59 AM
4/3/16

5/17/18 7:44 AM
3/4/15

I think they look great on Page. Today, there are so many choices for women, they feel real and look Fantastic?????? I think she went with the perfect size????

5/17/18 8:15 AM
6/28/10
ChiefMac -
BenUkersWife -
Glowman -

There isn't a motherfucker here who would say no to a chick with fake boobs. And if they do, they better have pics to prove they look like Brad Pitt in fight club.

Huge hog pics too.

Haha I remember a girl fell asleep in my bed one night after a big party...she was topless and had a massive boob job...wotever way the implant was lying looked fucking mental. Like a boob within a boob. I couldn’t stop staring at it. We weren’t doing anything so I didn’t get to feel them but I remember being marginally turned off by the frankentitty. Although if she had offered me that monkey, I would have plowed her through the bed. Because I am a good host. 

Still would have liked to feel one out of curiosity...don’t think I’ve ever groped a fake titty fully. Maybe prodded one with a finger once 

So basically, a girl was topless in your bed but all you did was stare at her like a fucking creep. Nice.

Edited: 5/17/18 9:19 AM
11/24/13

Yep, she upgraded her hardware. WME probably comp'd her surgery. Good luck cutting weight with those funbags. 

5/17/18 9:24 AM
12/31/10
Nytron -

Yep, she upgraded her hardware. WME probably comp'd her surgery. Good luck cutting weight with those funbags. 

She fights at 125 now. 10 extra fun pounds.

5/17/18 9:27 AM
11/24/13
luctaro -
Nytron -

She fights at 125 now. 10 extra fun pounds.

Alrighty then. More cushion for the pushin'!

5/17/18 9:33 AM
2/27/15
BrckNoHitBk -
ChiefMac -
BenUkersWife -
Glowman -

Huge hog pics too.

Haha I remember a girl fell asleep in my bed one night after a big party...she was topless and had a massive boob job...wotever way the implant was lying looked fucking mental. Like a boob within a boob. I couldn’t stop staring at it. We weren’t doing anything so I didn’t get to feel them but I remember being marginally turned off by the frankentitty. Although if she had offered me that monkey, I would have plowed her through the bed. Because I am a good host. 

Still would have liked to feel one out of curiosity...don’t think I’ve ever groped a fake titty fully. Maybe prodded one with a finger once 

So basically, a girl was topless in your bed but all you did was stare at her like a fucking creep. Nice.

That’s exactly wot happened. I was a student and it was a student apartment. There were countless nights people crashed in our beds. 

This girl was one of my roommates best friends & she intended to sleep in his room, but he hooked up with someone randomly. So she wanted to sleep in my bed...I had no problem with that at all but didn’t expect her to whip her top and bra off when she got in. 

Way earlier in the night she was flirting with me and I presumed I was gonna tank her, especially when she wanted to stay in my room....but she was pretty laced with coke at that stage and I think fucking sounded like a good idea at the time. By the time everyone got into bed, everyone was drunk as fuck and nothing happened except sleep.....and me staring at her mental boobs. 

5/17/18 9:58 AM
1/18/04
ChiefMac - 
BrckNoHitBk -
ChiefMac -
BenUkersWife -
Glowman -

Huge hog pics too.

That’s exactly wot happened. I was a student and it was a student apartment. There were countless nights people crashed in our beds. 

This girl was one of my roommates best friends & she intended to sleep in his room, but he hooked up with someone randomly. So she wanted to sleep in my bed...I had no problem with that at all but didn’t expect her to whip her top and bra off when she got in. 

Way earlier in the night she was flirting with me and I presumed I was gonna tank her, especially when she wanted to stay in my room....but she was pretty laced with coke at that stage and I think fucking sounded like a good idea at the time. By the time everyone got into bed, everyone was drunk as fuck and nothing happened except sleep.....and me staring at her mental boobs. 

Draw us a picture of dem frankentitties.
5/17/18 11:21 AM
12/9/13

5/17/18 11:52 AM
5/31/16

Always bet on black.

5/17/18 1:37 PM
7/27/04

Lots of BEEPS!!!!! on this thread

5/17/18 11:23 PM
6/8/02

she looks good.. they balanced her out a bit

5/17/18 11:26 PM
2/27/15

Could punching an implant not risk bursting it? Then u could get poisened by all that shit in your system

5/17/18 11:28 PM
1/15/15
ChiefMac -
BrckNoHitBk -
ChiefMac -
BenUkersWife -
Glowman -

Huge hog pics too.

Feels like you train at JLI.

5/18/18 8:13 AM
3/10/11
ChiefMac -

Could punching an implant not risk bursting it? Then u could get poisened by all that shit in your system

Pretty sure they’re filled with coconut water & açaí juice nowadays. No poison concerns.