UnderGround Forums Pat Miletich to kickbox Michael Nunn on 4/18

Edited: 6 days ago
7/10/12
Dangerousdoug - damn just looking at nunns arrest record. guy thought he was getting a kilo of coke for 200 bucks. that should set off some major alarm bells right there as a kilo guys for like 20 grand. long ass sentence though, nearly 2 decades for any sort of drug charge is fucked up.

What about injecting newborns with heroin?

6 days ago
1/7/06
White347LX -
mdrndaysamurai - 
U4EA -

Dont have an interest in seeing this dude in combat sports. I know looks can be deceiving but he looks frail.  

lmao! Nunn is a lot of things but frail is not one of them.

Pat takes this with leg kicks. Nunn will no check a single one and if Pat lands two or three in the same hunk of meat anywhere on Nunn he'll be looking for a way out.

In that picture he kinda does look it.  Just sayin. 

6 days ago
11/19/09

.....well.....if there is a way to watch online. I'll watch it

6 days ago
7/2/07
I have posted this on other threads.

It is a reminder to "there are levels"

One of my old boxing coaches who I thought was one of the scariest people I had ever seen throw a punch fought Michael Nunn.

I recall he always said that Nunn hit him with a liver shot and the first place he felt it was in his lower leg ankle area and then he suddenly dropped without control.

End of fight.

Many years ago and a pro boxing match.

6 days ago
7/2/07

Maybe a bit of an odd question for you guys that may be familiar with Pat or that area/scene.

Is this maybe Pat, Monte and the gang putting together something to help Nunn make a bit of money upon getting out of prison ?
6 days ago
1/1/01
shibbyguy - 

I will stream it on FB live for the UG if it really happens.
6 days ago
7/2/07
White347LX - 
shibbyguy - 

I will stream it on FB live for the UG if it really happens.

I forgot.

You trained with the gang.

You could go buy a new LMT during the day then drop by and watch this fight !
6 days ago
7/8/14
williepep -

Maybe a bit of an odd question for you guys that may be familiar with Pat or that area/scene.

Is this maybe Pat, Monte and the gang putting together something to help Nunn make a bit of money upon getting out of prison ?

This question popped into my mind as well.

6 days ago
8/6/06
Rabid Bunyip -
Dangerousdoug - damn just looking at nunns arrest record. guy thought he was getting a kilo of coke for 200 bucks. that should set off some major alarm bells right there as a kilo guys for like 20 grand. long ass sentence though, nearly 2 decades for any sort of drug charge is fucked up.

What about injecting newborns with heroin?

Huh? Who did that?

6 days ago
1/1/01
williepep - 

That's what I thought too.

6 days ago
4/13/07

Blows my mind how many hardcore fans get excited about these geriatric matches.

It’s a disgrace to combat sports in general in my opinion to set up these type of matches.

6 days ago
9/27/15
buddie - 

Numn had all the tools to be one of the real greats. He was a fuck up but he could  have given Roy a real fight.  Pat's boxing was also among the best in mma for his time - highly underrated.  They both have a lot of milage but they can both probably fight for a few rounds relatively well.  

Pats boxing was never that good much less the best in Mma at any time..he was a very good all around fighter but his bands were just decent
5 days ago
11/30/07
williepep -

Monte’s in detroit now. He moved there in 2017/18 area. 

5 days ago
4/27/07

Not Interested

5 days ago
8/6/06
Ryann Von Doom -
williepep -

Monte’s in detroit now. He moved there in 2017/18 area. 

But he's the one promoting this in the Quad cities.

5 days ago
7/2/15

Isn't Miletich just a big limping bag of arthritis? 

5 days ago
11/10/18

Nunn May be even worse, but Pat hasn’t moved well the last few times I saw him. Neck and other stuff make him appear stiff as a board. That said, I hope Pat crushes him.

5 days ago
2/29/16
williepep - 

More like an opportunity for Pat and Monte to make money for Pat and Monte.
5 days ago
10/22/02
Otis the Drunk - 
williepep -

This question popped into my mind as well.

I did not know Monte was still promoting. Way out of the loop I guess.
5 days ago
1/1/01
ons ear -
buddie - 

Numn had all the tools to be one of the real greats. He was a fuck up but he could  have given Roy a real fight.  Pat's boxing was also among the best in mma for his time - highly underrated.  They both have a lot of milage but they can both probably fight for a few rounds relatively well.  

Pats boxing was never that good much less the best in Mma at any time..he was a very good all around fighter but his bands were just decent

I really strongly disagree. Go back and look at the fight with Carlos Newton.  As one example. His boxing was very good. he was balanced perfectly and threw crisp stinging combinations.  As I recall Pat was one of the first guys to train with Alvuno Pena who was a good boxing coach. Pat also actually competed in boxing. 

5 days ago
1/1/01
Vrill - 

Isn't Miletich just a big limping bag of arthritis? 

If he was limping it was probably from just completing a 100 mile race.

5 days ago
1/1/01
Miletech said a while back that getting rid of gluten and soy cured his arthritis problems.
4 days ago
1/11/06
Fkuc you MMA haters! This was destined to happen from the beginning!!! WAR!!!

Does anyone know if Nunn was able to hit a heavy bag in prison? Cardio is one thing but proper boxing training involving cardio via punching things is another. On that note Nunn was a fantastic champion and I’m glad he is out of prison. Pat is old school champion and a pioneer in MMA. Much respect for them both.