15 days ago
11/20/05
Couldn't be more accurate.
15 days ago
8/8/18

Fair comment, wrong place to say it.

15 days ago
5/16/16

If you work for bellator, you have to keep pretending that mvp is not getting easy match ups 

15 days ago
10/3/11

Still getting karma for hitting Koscheck after the bell

Pos 

15 days ago
1/24/16

The real reason he got fired is that he is an idiot. Let's not pretend this is about telling the truth about MVP.

15 days ago
2/14/11

Didn’t MVP fight and beat Daley? Is Paul now referring to himself as a ‘Can’?

15 days ago
12/26/19
Outlaw’d by Lytle -

He didn't crush Daley. The only loser in that fight was us, what a shit show.

15 days ago
2/14/11
KhabibWinsTheRematch -
Outlaw’d by Lytle -

Who said he ‘crushed’ him? Daley is stating MVP is ‘fighting’ cans..

15 days ago
6/14/12
DarthBader -
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
hyperfire -

What did he say

Said MVP is fighting cans and Bellator is to blame which is 100% true

No that's not fucking correct, you're just wearing blinders and obviously dont get the situation (casual fan).

Jude Samuel is to blame for MVP fighting cans, the UK matchmaker, your right Bellator employed him, but they did NOT want those kinda easy matchups for him.

Why do you think hes fighting Larkin next time? Who do you think booked that fight? Rich Chou did, so stop giving an whole organization the blame for one bad matchmaker, when it's clearly Jude Samuels fault.

I hate the can crushing from MVP too but dont give the whole organization the blame, that's just stupid and unintelligent.

Sooo....

If i own an organization or have final say in the product that goes to market, i hire a matchmaker, and repeatedly green light his pairings, put them on the main card for broadcast tv and broadcast them...

If i do this repeatedly, my org isnt at fault ? Just the matchmaker ? 

Lastly, mvp has stated himself he didnt want to step up in competition. He wanted to keep fighting b level fighters. So theres that also.

15 days ago
11/29/11
DarthBader -
hyperfire -

What did he say

No that's not fucking correct, you're just wearing blinders and obviously dont get the situation (casual fan).

Jude Samuel is to blame for MVP fighting cans, the UK matchmaker, your right Bellator employed him, but they did NOT want those kinda easy matchups for him.

Why do you think hes fighting Larkin next time? Who do you think booked that fight? Rich Chou did, so stop giving an whole organization the blame for one bad matchmaker, when it's clearly Jude Samuels fault.

I hate the can crushing from MVP too but dont give the whole organization the blame, that's just stupid and unintelligent.

It is 100% Bellators fault. Talk about a shit org 

15 days ago
12/9/13

only the mic or also from fighting?

Edited: 15 days ago
11/10/19
.....<br /><br />Daily fired for being honest and a subject all of MMA already knows!<br /><br />Not a good look on Coker part and Bellator! Fist they loose their #1 Athlete in Rory, now this!
15 days ago
7/30/14
DarthBader -
hyperfire -

What did he say

Jude is and has been one of the most professional people on the UKMMA scene. I doubt what you are saying is true.

15 days ago
11/10/19
DarthBader - 
hyperfire -

What did he say

MvP has faught in the states....still fought cans!

This is Bellator and Managment....not some employee. Lol
15 days ago
11/10/19
Daily get's fired for being honest and saying what everbody knows already!

Shamefull....this is Media in todays world
15 days ago
7/8/06

Just because you can say something doesn’t mean you should.

Semtex screwed Semtex.

15 days ago
12/26/19
Outlaw’d by Lytle -
KhabibWinsTheRematch -
Outlaw’d by Lytle -

That's actually not what he stated:

“This is ridiculous,” Daley said after the fight. “You can’t continually beat these kind of opponents. Yes, he knocks them out, but he’s expected to knock them out. What does this prove, the fact that he knocked out a guy nobody will remember? It proves nothing. It proves nothing at all. Why didn’t he do that to me? Why didn’t he do that to Douglas Lima? Because he’s not of that caliber."

But keep trolling anyway.

15 days ago
8/31/10
IamHe - Daily get's fired for being honest and saying what everbody knows already!

Shamefull....this is Media in todays world

This is media in any world. It's not a news outlet he was working for, he was commentating for a private company you silly shit!

14 days ago
2/6/15
DarthBader -
hyperfire -

What did he say

So Rich had a say in it the entire time ? Almost like hes a matchmaker ...

14 days ago
2/14/11
KhabibWinsTheRematch -
Outlaw’d by Lytle -
KhabibWinsTheRematch -
Outlaw’d by Lytle -

That's actually not what he stated:

“This is ridiculous,” Daley said after the fight. “You can’t continually beat these kind of opponents. Yes, he knocks them out, but he’s expected to knock them out. What does this prove, the fact that he knocked out a guy nobody will remember? It proves nothing. It proves nothing at all. Why didn’t he do that to me? Why didn’t he do that to Douglas Lima? Because he’s not of that caliber."

But keep trolling anyway.

I don’t think you know what trolling means. Disagreeing or having a different perspective is not trolling. Lol.