UnderGround Forums Paul Daley FIRED by Bellator for MVP Comments

8 days ago
2/14/11
KhabibWinsTheRematch -
Outlaw’d by Lytle -
KhabibWinsTheRematch -
Outlaw’d by Lytle -

Didn’t MVP fight and beat Daley? Is Paul now referring to himself as a ‘Can’?

He didn't crush Daley. The only loser in that fight was us, what a shit show.

Who said he ‘crushed’ him? Daley is stating MVP is ‘fighting’ cans..

That's actually not what he stated:

“This is ridiculous,” Daley said after the fight. “You can’t continually beat these kind of opponents. Yes, he knocks them out, but he’s expected to knock them out. What does this prove, the fact that he knocked out a guy nobody will remember? It proves nothing. It proves nothing at all. Why didn’t he do that to me? Why didn’t he do that to Douglas Lima? Because he’s not of that caliber."

But keep trolling anyway.

I don’t think you know what trolling means. Disagreeing or having a different perspective is not trolling. Lol. 

8 days ago
1/1/10
IamHe - Daily get's fired for being honest and saying what everbody knows already!

Shamefull....this is Media in todays world

Are you a troll or a kid?

8 days ago
12/26/19
Outlaw’d by Lytle -
KhabibWinsTheRematch -
Outlaw’d by Lytle -
KhabibWinsTheRematch -
Outlaw’d by Lytle -

“This is ridiculous,” Daley said after the fight. “You can’t continually beat these kind of opponents. Yes, he knocks them out, but he’s expected to knock them out. What does this prove, the fact that he knocked out a guy nobody will remember? It proves nothing. It proves nothing at all. Why didn’t he do that to me? Why didn’t he do that to Douglas Lima? Because he’s not of that caliber."

I don’t think you know what trolling means. Disagreeing or having a different perspective is not trolling. Lol. 

No, changing someone's words to fit your narrative is trolling. Which is exactly what you were doing and got checked. You'll get over it.

8 days ago
2/14/11
KhabibWinsTheRematch -
Outlaw’d by Lytle -
KhabibWinsTheRematch -
Outlaw’d by Lytle -
KhabibWinsTheRematch -
Outlaw’d by Lytle -

No, changing someone's words to fit your narrative is trolling. Which is exactly what you were doing and got checked. You'll get over it.

Lmao! I can imagine you celebrating like you’ve won a medal. Good work, kid, you made me laugh. VU!

8 days ago
12/26/19
Outlaw’d by Lytle -
KhabibWinsTheRematch -
Outlaw’d by Lytle -
KhabibWinsTheRematch -
Outlaw’d by Lytle -
KhabibWinsTheRematch -
Outlaw’d by Lytle -

Lmao! I can imagine you celebrating like you’ve won a medal. Good work, kid, you made me laugh. VU!

Outsmarting someone like you really isn't an accomplishment. I actually feel dumber for having to do it. Carry on. 

8 days ago
2/14/11
KhabibWinsTheRematch -
Outlaw’d by Lytle -
KhabibWinsTheRematch -
Outlaw’d by Lytle -
KhabibWinsTheRematch -
Outlaw’d by Lytle -
KhabibWinsTheRematch -
Outlaw’d by Lytle -

Outsmarting someone like you really isn't an accomplishment. I actually feel dumber for having to do it. Carry on. 

Lololololol

You my friend are suffering from the Dunning-Kruger effect :D

8 days ago
7/19/13

Telling the truth isn’t appreciated by Bellator. This is the same promotion that fixes fights.

8 days ago
6/14/12
DarthBader -
KnockoutThoughts -

Telling the truth isn’t appreciated by Bellator. This is the same promotion that fixes fights.

Better promotion than garbage UFC.

Lolololololololololololololol

8 days ago
5/15/15
DarthBader -
KnockoutThoughts -

Greg Hardy's had been eating nothing but cans till they gave him Volkov and we all know how that ended......same shit different show.

8 days ago
6/10/14

Found him painful to listen to myself. All for fighters doing it but a bit of personality would help. He just didn't seem to be that good at it. 

8 days ago
7/30/13
lamedroid -

Still getting karma for hitting Koscheck after the bell

Pos 

I agree it was a scummy thing to do but at the same time, fuck koscheck

8 days ago
11/10/19
Like Beef Plant Employees and amatures u match up with Gallagher and MVP? 2 fights ago MVP fout a guy who was 1-3 as an amature and 3-1 as a pro.....lol

Cans are a staple of Coker and his matchmakers
8 days ago
6/14/12
DarthBader -
Connorwinztharematch -
DarthBader -
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
hyperfire -

What did he say

Said MVP is fighting cans and Bellator is to blame which is 100% true

No that's not fucking correct, you're just wearing blinders and obviously dont get the situation (casual fan).

Jude Samuel is to blame for MVP fighting cans, the UK matchmaker, your right Bellator employed him, but they did NOT want those kinda easy matchups for him.

Why do you think hes fighting Larkin next time? Who do you think booked that fight? Rich Chou did, so stop giving an whole organization the blame for one bad matchmaker, when it's clearly Jude Samuels fault.

I hate the can crushing from MVP too but dont give the whole organization the blame, that's just stupid and unintelligent.

Sooo....

If i own an organization or have final say in the product that goes to market, i hire a matchmaker, and repeatedly green light his pairings, put them on the main card for broadcast tv and broadcast them...

If i do this repeatedly, my org isnt at fault ? Just the matchmaker ? 

Lastly, mvp has stated himself he didnt want to step up in competition. He wanted to keep fighting b level fighters. So theres that also.

They have both a UK department and a US department. Every decision isn't necessarily made by Scott Coker and the US Viacom team.

Wow!

Way to not address anything in my post dipshit. Instead you enlightened me with info that everyone in this thread was already aware of while simultaneously contradicting yourself.

" bellator is a huge team of people ... but its one, single, individuals fault!"

Derp.

Still waiting on you to come rapevmy mother and gouge my spic eyes out, btw. Whats the hold up ? Its been like 6 or 7 weeks already. You got typhoid fever or something? 

7 days ago
5/30/15

Remember when CM punk was fighting his second fight and Rogan said that it appeared the guy was carrying him? 

As he realized what he had said he backed off and didn't follow up much.Y could tell he caught himself.

Edited: 7 days ago
1/26/08
DarthBader -
hyperfire -

What did he say

No that's not fucking correct, you're just wearing blinders and obviously dont get the situation (casual fan).

Jude Samuel is to blame for MVP fighting cans, the UK matchmaker, your right Bellator employed him, but they did NOT want those kinda easy matchups for him.

Why do you think hes fighting Larkin next time? Who do you think booked that fight? Rich Chou did, so stop giving an whole organization the blame for one bad matchmaker, when it's clearly Jude Samuels fault.

I hate the can crushing from MVP too but dont give the whole organization the blame, that's just stupid and unintelligent.

casual fan? Funny considering ive forgot more cards that ive attended than the number of cards you brag to your friends that you've attended, f'n newb

7 days ago
9/20/19
DarthBader -
Connorwinztharematch -
DarthBader -
hyperfire -

What did he say

Sooo....

If i own an organization or have final say in the product that goes to market, i hire a matchmaker, and repeatedly green light his pairings, put them on the main card for broadcast tv and broadcast them...

Lastly, mvp has stated himself he didnt want to step up in competition. He wanted to keep fighting b level fighters. So theres that also.

They have both a UK department and a US department. Every decision isn't necessarily made by Scott Coker and the US Viacom team.

Makes perfect sense. Dana is 100% hands off unless the event is going down in the states. He just leaves it up to other guys just because. 

7 days ago
3/30/14
HillboFrateTrane -
DarthBader -
Connorwinztharematch -
DarthBader -
hyperfire -

What did he say

Sooo....

Makes perfect sense. Dana is 100% hands off unless the event is going down in the states. He just leaves it up to other guys just because. 

Hahahahaha

7 days ago
6/2/04
Chael_McD - 
DarthBader -
KnockoutThoughts -

Greg Hardy's had been eating nothing but cans till they gave him Volkov and we all know how that ended......same shit different show.

Big difference...Greg Hardy is inexperienced in MMA, and is fighting guys with similar records and ability. He's doing it on main cards because he's popular, and I get why people are annoyed about that...but MVP is a much more experienced fighter, and after crushing a dudes forehead, requiring extensive surgery he fought Fernando Gonzales...then Rickels, who is a 155er. He's had some tough fights in there too, but there's no reason he should be fighting dudes with 3-1 records like Kiely.

I get that there's a lack of talent in Bellator, but there's several 170 pounders he can fight that are in between Richard Kiely and Douglas Lima. It probably wouldn't be as big of a deal if he didn't clown everyone. It'd be like a pro NBA player practicing with some D3 college players and dunking all over them while mocking them and talking shit. It's dumb.
7 days ago
1/17/03
hyperfire -

What did he say

True

7 days ago
1/17/03
DarthBader -
Connorwinztharematch -
DarthBader -
Connorwinztharematch -
DarthBader -
hyperfire -

What did he say

Sooo....

Wow!

Way to not address anything in my post dipshit. Instead you enlightened me with info that everyone in this thread was already aware of while simultaneously contradicting yourself.

" bellator is a huge team of people ... but its one, single, individuals fault!"

Derp.

Still waiting on you to come rapevmy mother and gouge my spic eyes out, btw. Whats the hold up ? Its been like 6 or 7 weeks already. You got typhoid fever or something? 

i get what you are saying the resposibility is still theirs and that's not untrue.

I never said I was a huge fan of the latest matchmaking MVP had, but I also have to enlighten people that most of hes "good" matchups have been made by Rich Chou in the states and most of his socalled "can" matchups where made in the UK.

Rich doesnt make the fights in europe?

7 days ago
4/11/18
DarthBader - 
hyperfire -

What did he say

Respect. Get this man a green name. I would assume only the real Bader would know that kind of inside info...btw thank you for the info. We fans are only told what the "media" aka fans with opinions who type them out on whatever various website or fans who ask mostly unintelligent repetitive same questions over n over. If you ask an MMA athlete how they plan on beating their next opponent and how their camp went then I think you get some kinda badge or something allowing you to say anything you want concerning MMA journalism. Idk I could be wrong.
Thanks for taking the time and explaining some inside Intel and good luck on your next fight. I gotta tell ya your association with C.B had me not paying a lot of attention to your fights but you got my attention now brother,and find myself rooting for you all the time now go get another....middleweight is that possible for you. You're a small hw but big lhw so I doubt it but thought I would ask while I thanked you for participating in the thread.
7 days ago
4/11/18
2breath2feel - 
DarthBader -
hyperfire -

What did he say

It is 100% Bellators fault. Talk about a shit org 

I know right total shit show.....terrible they put more FREE MMA than prob anyone...well free to basic cable owners and anyone with a phone and half a f,n brain. Man people who just shit on an entire org just trip me out. That shit makes as much sense as judging someone by the color of their skin...its just generalization in a different form. It's just fucking stupid and you're a moron if you do it. Period. I hate much of what the UFC Bellator one all the way to fucking shark fights which was awesome with don Frye commentating. I miss that. Anyway I've made my point.
6 days ago
6/14/12
Hiimnewhere -
2breath2feel - 
DarthBader -
hyperfire -

What did he say

It is 100% Bellators fault. Talk about a shit org 

I know right total shit show.....terrible they put more FREE MMA than prob anyone...well free to basic cable owners and anyone with a phone and half a f,n brain. Man people who just shit on an entire org just trip me out. That shit makes as much sense as judging someone by the color of their skin...its just generalization in a different form. It's just fucking stupid and you're a moron if you do it. Period. I hate much of what the UFC Bellator one all the way to fucking shark fights which was awesome with don Frye commentating. I miss that. Anyway I've made my point.

Which is funnier, do you think? 

Believing darth bader is really ryan, or believing you made a point in your very next post? 

Honest question.

5 days ago
11/10/19
Erik Apple - 
DarthBader -
Connorwinztharematch -
DarthBader -
Connorwinztharematch -
DarthBader -
hyperfire -

What did he say

Sooo....

Wow!

Derp.

i get what you are saying the resposibility is still theirs and that's not untrue.

I never said I was a huge fan of the latest matchmaking MVP had, but I also have to enlighten people that most of hes "good" matchups have been made by Rich Chou in the states and most of his socalled "can" matchups where made in the UK.

Rich doesnt make the fights in europe?

This guy is one of those Bellator wannabe employees! Of course the matchmakers make the fights. Rich and team are clearly to blame for the use of Cans and Beefplant employees and Hooter girls. This is part of the Bellator model! It's more WWE than real fighting. The grab old reitrees and hand them a bunch of money to use the names. Look at Rampages last fight and Country VS Mir!

They have some great talent they could make into huge stars, but the Matchmakers love to do Smash matches, and pay for old names.

Can's are all upper management ideas. And the sad thing is they don't even read there own twitter accounts after the Squash matches to gauge the negative responses!
5 days ago
8/20/15
DarthBader -
KnockoutThoughts -

That's just a fucking retarded statement. 

I'm not saying Bellator has fixed fights, but famn if they dont have some of the shittiest main events that look odd as hell by the time the final bell rings. UFC B shows are better than Bellator shows.