Connorwinztharematch -
DarthBader -
Connorwinztharematch -
DarthBader -
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
hyperfire -

What did he say

Said MVP is fighting cans and Bellator is to blame which is 100% true

No that's not fucking correct, you're just wearing blinders and obviously dont get the situation (casual fan).

Jude Samuel is to blame for MVP fighting cans, the UK matchmaker, your right Bellator employed him, but they did NOT want those kinda easy matchups for him.

Why do you think hes fighting Larkin next time? Who do you think booked that fight? Rich Chou did, so stop giving an whole organization the blame for one bad matchmaker, when it's clearly Jude Samuels fault.

I hate the can crushing from MVP too but dont give the whole organization the blame, that's just stupid and unintelligent.

Sooo....

If i own an organization or have final say in the product that goes to market, i hire a matchmaker, and repeatedly green light his pairings, put them on the main card for broadcast tv and broadcast them...

If i do this repeatedly, my org isnt at fault ? Just the matchmaker ? 

Lastly, mvp has stated himself he didnt want to step up in competition. He wanted to keep fighting b level fighters. So theres that also.

They have both a UK department and a US department. Every decision isn't necessarily made by Scott Coker and the US Viacom team.

Wow!

Way to not address anything in my post dipshit. Instead you enlightened me with info that everyone in this thread was already aware of while simultaneously contradicting yourself.

" bellator is a huge team of people ... but its one, single, individuals fault!"

Derp.

Still waiting on you to come rapevmy mother and gouge my spic eyes out, btw. Whats the hold up ? Its been like 6 or 7 weeks already. You got typhoid fever or something? 

i get what you are saying the resposibility is still theirs and that's not untrue.

I never said I was a huge fan of the latest matchmaking MVP had, but I also have to enlighten people that most of hes "good" matchups have been made by Rich Chou in the states and most of his socalled "can" matchups where made in the UK.

Rich doesnt make the fights in europe?

This guy is one of those Bellator wannabe employees! Of course the matchmakers make the fights. Rich and team are clearly to blame for the use of Cans and Beefplant employees and Hooter girls. This is part of the Bellator model! It's more WWE than real fighting. The grab old reitrees and hand them a bunch of money to use the names. Look at Rampages last fight and Country VS Mir!

They have some great talent they could make into huge stars, but the Matchmakers love to do Smash matches, and pay for old names.

Can's are all upper management ideas. And the sad thing is they don't even read there own twitter accounts after the Squash matches to gauge the negative responses!

Jude Samuel is the matchmaker in Europe, that's not me throwing something ludicrous out there, that's fact:

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/9/28/17906938/scott-coker-jude-samuel-european-matchmaker-bellator-mma

I love when I get called out on stuff like that, because usually I have my facts and information in order and have sources to share.

Btw Eric, why would Rich Chou do the matchmaking for Bellator UK, when they don't even want the Viacom guys to even help with production there? Instead they have their own Channel 5 guys doing all the work, they wanna keep both entities seperate, which is why it's not to be confused with eachother, they need to gamble on local UK fighters, now tell me what would Rich Chou know about that?. That's also basically what I'm trying to explain in this thread; the fact that they have 2 pretty different sides of one promotion makes it very hard to blame the US side of the promotion for the mistakes being made in the UK.

More sauce http://www.bellator.com/articles/0fw1bf/jude-samuel-to-lead-bellator-s-european-talent-relations-and-matchmaking

UK side sucks yes, but so does the US side.

5 days ago
11/10/19
DarthBader - 
IamHe -
Erik Apple - 
DarthBader -
Connorwinztharematch -
DarthBader -
Connorwinztharematch -
DarthBader -
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
hyperfire -

What did he say

Said MVP is fighting cans and Bellator is to blame which is 100% true

No that's not fucking correct, you're just wearing blinders and obviously dont get the situation (casual fan).

Jude Samuel is to blame for MVP fighting cans, the UK matchmaker, your right Bellator employed him, but they did NOT want those kinda easy matchups for him.

Why do you think hes fighting Larkin next time? Who do you think booked that fight? Rich Chou did, so stop giving an whole organization the blame for one bad matchmaker, when it's clearly Jude Samuels fault.

I hate the can crushing from MVP too but dont give the whole organization the blame, that's just stupid and unintelligent.

Sooo....

If i own an organization or have final say in the product that goes to market, i hire a matchmaker, and repeatedly green light his pairings, put them on the main card for broadcast tv and broadcast them...

If i do this repeatedly, my org isnt at fault ? Just the matchmaker ? 

Lastly, mvp has stated himself he didnt want to step up in competition. He wanted to keep fighting b level fighters. So theres that also.

They have both a UK department and a US department. Every decision isn't necessarily made by Scott Coker and the US Viacom team.

Wow!

Way to not address anything in my post dipshit. Instead you enlightened me with info that everyone in this thread was already aware of while simultaneously contradicting yourself.

" bellator is a huge team of people ... but its one, single, individuals fault!"

Derp.

Still waiting on you to come rapevmy mother and gouge my spic eyes out, btw. Whats the hold up ? Its been like 6 or 7 weeks already. You got typhoid fever or something? 

i get what you are saying the resposibility is still theirs and that's not untrue.

I never said I was a huge fan of the latest matchmaking MVP had, but I also have to enlighten people that most of hes "good" matchups have been made by Rich Chou in the states and most of his socalled "can" matchups where made in the UK.

Rich doesnt make the fights in europe?

This guy is one of those Bellator wannabe employees! Of course the matchmakers make the fights. Rich and team are clearly to blame for the use of Cans and Beefplant employees and Hooter girls. This is part of the Bellator model! It's more WWE than real fighting. The grab old reitrees and hand them a bunch of money to use the names. Look at Rampages last fight and Country VS Mir!

They have some great talent they could make into huge stars, but the Matchmakers love to do Smash matches, and pay for old names.

Can's are all upper management ideas. And the sad thing is they don't even read there own twitter accounts after the Squash matches to gauge the negative responses!

Jude Samuel is the matchmaker in Europe, that's not me throwing something ludicrous out there, that's fact:

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/9/28/17906938/scott-coker-jude-samuel-european-matchmaker-bellator-mma

I love when I get called out on stuff like that, because usually I have my facts and information in order and have sources to share.

Btw Eric, why would Rich Chou do the matchmaking for Bellator UK, when they don't even want the Viacom guys to even help with production there? Instead they have their own Channel 5 guys doing all the work, they wanna keep both entities seperate, which is why it's not to be confused with eachother, they need to gamble on local UK fighters, now tell me what would Rich Chou know about that?. That's also basically what I'm trying to explain in this thread; the fact that they have 2 pretty different sides of one promotion makes it very hard to blame the US side of the promotion for the mistakes being made in the UK.

More sauce http://www.bellator.com/articles/0fw1bf/jude-samuel-to-lead-bellator-s-european-talent-relations-and-matchmaking

Cans in UK and Ireland vs Beef Plant employees, Hotter girls, and fat old Dudes who just collect paychecks in the US..........what one is worse?