UnderGround Forums People s****ing on B schaub

30 days ago
6/27/18
Pill Cosby -

You gotta look at it like this.. how many people do you know irl that you can spend a ton of time with and not get annoyed by. After a while everyone will get on your nerves, wives, families, kids ect. Rogan and his clan of buddies all have podcasts now where they talk incessantly and bullshit into oblivion. At first you listen to pass time on the way to work or whatnot but then you get to know them more and more and you realize how dumb these dudes are. Then they brag about how much money they make being dumb and talking for hours weekly. Then you want to strangle them. 

That’s idiotic. If they get on your nerves and you think they are dumb and want to strangle them - then don’t fucking listen to them. It’s that simple.

I really don’t understand this apparently widespread habit of consuming media that you hate, and then complaining about it. Like I said, it seems pathological.

30 days ago
9/24/12

Almost made it to the NFL, was top 15 Heavyweight in the UFC, couple of successful podcasts, now a comedy special on Netflix. What a complete loser. 

Edited: 30 days ago
12/26/18
TequilaYuen -
Pill Cosby -

You gotta look at it like this.. how many people do you know irl that you can spend a ton of time with and not get annoyed by. After a while everyone will get on your nerves, wives, families, kids ect. Rogan and his clan of buddies all have podcasts now where they talk incessantly and bullshit into oblivion. At first you listen to pass time on the way to work or whatnot but then you get to know them more and more and you realize how dumb these dudes are. Then they brag about how much money they make being dumb and talking for hours weekly. Then you want to strangle them. 

That’s idiotic. If they get on your nerves and you think they are dumb and want to strangle them - then don’t fucking listen to them. It’s that simple.

I really don’t understand this apparently widespread habit of consuming media that you hate, and then complaining about it. Like I said, it seems pathological.

Yeah i rarely ever listen to jre anymore. I've never listened to an entire ep of tfak aside from YouTube clips here and there. Shaub offers nothing. All of these podcasts are only as successful as they are because of their UFC affiliation. Shaub hasn't fought in how long but every single ep he's trashing the ufc. If he stopped talking about Dana or the Fertitas or Air nobody would fuck with him. The same goes for Rogan. If he stopped commentating like he had threatened before, in a matter of 3-5 yrs he would fade into obscuity. These guys never acknowledge this fact and act like people listen to them bullshit because they're funny. Rogan is a good commentator and he has good qualities that come through on his better podcast episodes but he's not funny at all. His standup is atrocious.

30 days ago
10/16/18
TequilaYuen -
Jamie nove - 
sgotwalks -

Actually, he has a nice little fighter podcast going, he has fighters for guests, and he has been a top ten contender while fighting in the UFC.........his input has some value, and the dude is pretty fucking insightful if you listen to his show. What are you looking for?

Yeah I don't get why he gets so much hate. The people on the tfatk Reddit are so obsessed with hating him it's sad

Same with the Joe Rogan reddit forum.

It's pathological. Those people obsessively listen to the Joe Rogan podcast and follow his every move on social media, just so they can hate on him and say how much he sucks.

I remember Joe went on vacation or something and there were no podcasts for a couple weeks, the Joe Rogan reddit had people melting down, demanding new content... so they could shit on it.

Maybe the demographic of reddit users has something to do with it. That forum seems full of borderline personalities and aspergers cases.

Yeah that's what I think too. It has more to do with the people that use Reddit than the people they are hating on. Spending that much time obsessing over another person is unhealthy

30 days ago
9/17/11
D241 -

Brandon Schaub is to comedy, what Brandon Schaub was to mma.

This is sooooooo accurate. Dane Fucking Cook is funnier than Schuab. Game over.

30 days ago
9/17/11

30 days ago
1/13/11

I’d rather see him do well then not, don’t see why people have to hope he fails. I’m going to check out his special, I’m sure I’ll enjoy it even if just a little. He’s just getting started, he’ll work out the kinks and get better and better. 

30 days ago
7/8/06
Never understood the hate.
30 days ago
1/9/11

I'm sure he's a nice guy and we might be friends if our paths ever crossed, but I'm perplexed as to how he can make such expensive clothes look as tasteless as he does. 

30 days ago
9/30/10
D241 -

30 days ago
5/12/07

5/24/17

It's amazing where you can get to by gobbling the right cock.

Respect though for gritting it out.

30 days ago
4/16/11
sgotwalks -

Actually, he has a nice little fighter podcast going, he has fighters for guests, and he has been a top ten contender while fighting in the UFC.........his input has some value, and the dude is pretty fucking insightful if you listen to his show. What are you looking for?

You mean when there was only 10 HWs in the UFC? He is the definition of Dunning-Kruger 

30 days ago
3/18/02
D241 - 

Brandon Schaub is to comedy, what Brandon Schaub was to Metamoris.
30 days ago
4/16/11
Flexo -

I’d rather see him do well then not, don’t see why people have to hope he fails. I’m going to check out his special, I’m sure I’ll enjoy it even if just a little. He’s just getting started, he’ll work out the kinks and get better and better. 

I think you’ll be surprised. 

30 days ago
11/28/03

hes much better at fighting than comedy

not only did i never lol, but i didnt even think 'thats funny" even once

30 days ago
11/16/15

Check out the trivia too https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10171746/

30 days ago
6/27/18
WWBRD - 
sgotwalks -

You mean when there was only 10 HWs in the UFC? He is the definition of Dunning-Kruger 

He knocked out Mirko Cro Cop.

Do you think a lot of people can say they have done that?

30 days ago
4/16/11
VoodooChicken -

Can you believe how much pressure he must of felt to not fuck up? He is still new to this and already has a special. No matter what friendships or whatever you think, he is owning shit. Once he gets more comfortable you will see him change a bit but for his limited experience in stand-up he is doing very well for himself. 

Why hate on a guy trying to provide for his family anyway he can?

STFU Bryan. You’re the only dork that calls him B Schaub

30 days ago
4/16/11
TequilaYuen -
WWBRD - 
sgotwalks -

He knocked out Mirko Cro Cop.

Do you think a lot of people can say they have done that?

Probably around 10

30 days ago
8/31/10
WWBRD -
VoodooChicken -

Can you believe how much pressure he must of felt to not fuck up? He is still new to this and already has a special. No matter what friendships or whatever you think, he is owning shit. Once he gets more comfortable you will see him change a bit but for his limited experience in stand-up he is doing very well for himself. 

We get it, Schuab fucked your girlfriend. 

30 days ago
4/16/11
sgotwalks -
WWBRD -
VoodooChicken -

We get it, Schuab fucked your girlfriend. 

Damn I was more respectful spelling his name right. He might have she was a stripper but a female one so I don’t think he’s interested 

6/20/11
TequilaYuen -
Pill Cosby -

I don’t listen to schaub, fighter and the kid got unmanageable and I usually skip him on JRE. I’ve listened to a few king and the sting but that’s for Theo.

Good on him for making money, but he is that guy that feels himself way too much with any success and it rubs people the wrong way.

This whole chain of events happened because joe and Bryan Callen both want to fuck big burley fighters.

Good on him for capitalizing 

29 days ago
8/20/03
VoodooChicken - 

I didn't care for it.

He was no more funny than an open mic night.

Sad state when a guy at that level gets exposure far above his skill.

29 days ago
8/20/03