UnderGround Forums People s****ing on B schaub

28 days ago
8/20/03
28 days ago
10/14/12

His special is not good. Sorry. 

28 days ago
1/5/12

Listen to his MMA podcast. He has loads of insightful things to say in an entertaining manner. I get he might not be for everyone but listen to something you prefer instead of shitting on the guy. 

He was a top ten HW in the UFC and understand the biz side better than most. 

28 days ago
8/20/03
SubConscience - 

Listen to his MMA podcast. He has loads of insightful things to say in an entertaining manner. I get he might not be for everyone but listen to something you prefer instead of shitting on the guy. 

He is no more insightful than a lot of in depth MMA fans here.

Stop trying to make this guy something he is not.

28 days ago
1/5/12
Captain Canuck -
SubConscience - 

Most of us here are die hards capable of breaking down acute intricacies of the fight game. We aren’t the normal MMA fan. 

I enjoy his podcast, and listen to it while I walk my dog. If that makes me a pointy elbow loving cuck, meh. 

28 days ago
10/9/10
Captain Canuck -
SubConscience - 

OK but nobody gives a shit about in depth posters on the UG in real life. 

You could also say that about the media in general, TV and radio are filled to the brim with morons. 

Nobody is making him something he’s not. He is what he is. He’s a former UFC fighter, podcaster, and stand up comedian. 

There are times where he says dumb shit or goes on a rant, but as a whole I find his podcast material insightful and entertaining. 

Everyone has a preference, so I don’t see why people have to push their opinions onto others. If you don’t like him, who cares. Just don’t listen. 

28 days ago
9/22/11

Why hate on the guy?

Because l find him totally unlikable. 

28 days ago
11/16/09
Conor McGazelle -
D241 -

Brandon Schaub is to comedy, what Brandon Schaub was to mma.

Top 15?

This isn't the insult you thought it would be.

Top 15, out of 15? So last? Yea about right.

28 days ago
8/31/10
MasterofMartialArts -
Captain Canuck -
SubConscience - 

OK but nobody gives a shit about in depth posters on the UG in real life. 

You could also say that about the media in general, TV and radio are filled to the brim with morons. 

Nobody is making him something he’s not. He is what he is. He’s a former UFC fighter, podcaster, and stand up comedian. 

There are times where he says dumb shit or goes on a rant, but as a whole I find his podcast material insightful and entertaining. 

Everyone has a preference, so I don’t see why people have to push their opinions onto others. If you don’t like him, who cares. Just don’t listen. 

Solid post.

28 days ago
5/9/06

I like Brendon and thought he did "ok".  He's a very good story teller.  I thought his marterial was a bit weak, but he sells it as well as it couild be sold.

Regarding the haters:  It's not like Brendon hasnt asked for a little bit of it.  I don't quite agree with the people brutally bashing him, but I also don't agree with Brendon referring to pretty much anyone who disagrees with him as "cheeto fingers basement dwelling internet trolls".  Brendon puts himself on a pedastel, and naturally, people like nothing more than the knock him off.  If we put him on the pedastel, it would be different.

28 days ago
7/16/08

Yuck

28 days ago
2/28/13

Didn’t watch but he can’t be worse than Rogan. Not possible 

28 days ago
2/2/08
Schwab interrupts everyone
28 days ago
8/3/12
YaoMingia -

Didn’t watch but he can’t be worse than Rogan. Not possible 

You'd be surprised 

28 days ago
11/28/03

thought he was gonna tell us wat travis whispered to him after the fight

28 days ago
1/1/01
VoodooChicken - 

Can you believe how much pressure he must of felt to not fuck up? He is still new to this and already has a special. No matter what friendships or whatever you think, he is owning shit. Once he gets more comfortable you will see him change a bit but for his limited experience in stand-up he is doing very well for himself. 

Why hate on a guy trying to provide for his family anyway he can?

HI B Schaub
28 days ago
4/8/09

I thought as it being his first special he did well. How many of you can go up on stage for an hour and say some funny shit for a Showtime special? Zero.

28 days ago
2/24/11
D241 -

Top 10 guy?

28 days ago
1/1/01

I thought it was a good special.

Im overly critical of comics too.

Yall gay!

28 days ago
8/10/05
abi - 

I thought as it being his first special he did well. How many of you can go up on stage for an hour and say some funny shit for a Showtime special? Zero.

How many of us have made that our career? Probably zero.

Now as a consumer of comedy, I will tell you his show sucked.
28 days ago
12/24/10

His special is on right now and I think it is nothing short of a crime to subject people to this crap. He is just god awful.  Jeez probably the worst comedy act of all time

28 days ago
2/29/12

I think he deserves alot of it. But deserves more props than he gets. I think he comes across as arrogant where he could maybe be more humble. I think alot of people realize that if it hadn't been for his friends carrying him and guiding him through alot of the comedy scene he wouldn't be where he is.

Your on an mma forum. My biggest pet peeve in fighting is a guy with a gimmick getting an opportunity over a guy with more experience. I guarantee there are 100 more comedians out there who deserve the exposure he has. He was open micing it and grinding. He got back door pass. And because of that I think he needs to prove himself more than most.

I wish the guy well.

28 days ago
3/19/04
He's actually my favorite MMA fighter and my favorite comedian as well.
28 days ago
11/20/09
GrindOnLine - 
D241 -

Top 10 guy?

People who are throwing out top 15 or top ten for Brendan Schaub......can you be specific?

Certainly not top 15 all time but I never viewed him as top ten/top 15 any time and if he was, man how weak was the division at the time?

Are we basing the peak of his career when he had a 4 fight win streak against four guys coming off losses or in the middle of a string of losses?  He beat two worthy of mentioning names in that 4 fight win streak, but they(Gonzaga/Mirko) were on a downslide of their careers and both coming off losses.

Top ten baby!!

28 days ago
7/22/15
MM8 -

Maybe he could get a real job where there aren't hecklers? You cockgobbler.

Someday you may find a friend and that day may never come but if it does make sure you tell him how gay you are.