UnderGround Forums People s****ing on B schaub

5/20/19 8:15 PM
12/18/18

https://hdbest.net/brendan-schaub-youd-be-surprised-tv-movie-2019-22197.html

Here is the full special 

Edited: 5/20/19 8:25 PM
1/21/18

Honestly i think if i was around brendan for more than an hour id spike his drink and leave him in the woods somewhere.

Update: Made it to about 4:45 before I turned it off. Absolute trash. 

5/20/19 8:21 PM
12/18/18

Its not good to be honest. The podcast is decent but the special isnt good.

5/20/19 8:22 PM
4/16/11
Captain Canuck -

This shit is cringey as fuck 

5/20/19 8:29 PM
1/21/18

Rofl he is getting savaged on IMDB and Rotten tomatoes.

5/20/19 11:09 PM
11/20/09

Thank you for the link.  I watch stand up comedies 4-5 times a week.  I'd go so far as to say if there's one thing I'm more passionate about than mma, is comedy.  So that being said, of course I want an mma fighter to be good at comedy.  I want to laugh and be entertained at any new comedy.  Sadly, I couldn't make it far into this stand up.  Very bland.

Stand up I watched last night is Michael Che.  Seen it a few times but it has good replay value, very funny.  Night before that was Dimitri Martin.  Very undrerrated.  Schaub isn't half as funny as those guys.

5/20/19 11:10 PM
3/20/12

We all have it comin' kid.

5/20/19 11:42 PM
11/24/13
Johnzandt - 

Almost made it to the NFL, was top 15 Heavyweight in the UFC, couple of successful podcasts, now a comedy special on Netflix. What a complete loser. 

ALMOST isnt an accomplishment
5/21/19 2:42 PM
8/10/05
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10171746/?ref_=nm_flmg_slf_1

2.8/10 on IMDB.
5/21/19 2:44 PM
8/10/05
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/brendan_schaub_youd_be_surprised

1.7/5 on Rotten Tomatoes.
Edited: 5/29/19 11:41 PM
7/15/17

Schaub seems to be mediocre and subpar in every thing he does, besides associating himself with people who will further his career 

5/21/19 2:55 PM
7/15/17
BJTT-BigDaddy -
Johnzandt - 

Almost made it to the NFL, was top 15 Heavyweight in the UFC, couple of successful podcasts, now a comedy special on Netflix. What a complete loser. 

ALMOST isnt an accomplishment

He was also below average in all of those things 

5/21/19 4:21 PM
8/3/11
D241 -

Thank you for the link.  I watch stand up comedies 4-5 times a week.  I'd go so far as to say if there's one thing I'm more passionate about than mma, is comedy.  So that being said, of course I want an mma fighter to be good at comedy.  I want to laugh and be entertained at any new comedy.  Sadly, I couldn't make it far into this stand up.  Very bland.

Stand up I watched last night is Michael Che.  Seen it a few times but it has good replay value, very funny.  Night before that was Dimitri Martin.  Very undrerrated.  Schaub isn't half as funny as those guys.

Do you consider Joe Rogan to be funny?

5/21/19 4:42 PM
1/7/13

He gives Callen big props on the special so not sure why he treats him like shit on the podcast? 

My only problem with Schaub.

5/21/19 5:18 PM
8/3/12
Rhys91 -

He gives Callen big props on the special so not sure why he treats him like shit on the podcast? 

My only problem with Schaub.

I've never seen the podcast but I'd guess that hes copying what Joe rogan does and rips Callen every chance he gets as a joke. Dudes never had an original thought in his head. 

5/21/19 5:56 PM
4/16/11
Thats fukin illegal -

Schaub seems to be mediocre and subpar in every thing he does, besides associatin himself with people who will further his career 

Nailed it. 

5/21/19 6:02 PM
1/1/01

I will always dislike him for his late strikes on an unconscious Mirko.

5/21/19 8:28 PM
11/20/09
touch - 
D241 -

Yes.  Fan of his comedy.

One of my favorites is Anthony Jeselnik.  He too has a recent Netflix stand up special and while it's good, I like Caligula better.  Very dark humor.

5/21/19 8:32 PM
8/3/12
D241 -
touch - 
D241 -

Yes.  Fan of his comedy.

One of my favorites is Anthony Jeselnik.  He too has a recent Netflix stand up special and while it's good, I like Caligula better.  Very dark humor.

I like jeselnik, havent heard caligula, I'll check it out thanks! 

5/22/19 4:15 AM
8/3/11
D241 -
touch - 
D241 -

Yes.  Fan of his comedy.

Disappointed in your answer. Joe is a great guy but I'm not a fan of his comedy at all

5/22/19 4:37 AM
8/19/13
sgotwalks -

Actually, he has a nice little fighter podcast going, he has fighters for guests, and he has been a top ten contender while fighting in the UFC.........his input has some value, and the dude is pretty fucking insightful if you listen to his show. What are you looking for?

I listen to the show but to call what Brendan says insightful is well... generous.

5/22/19 4:38 AM
12/18/15
touch -
D241 -
touch - 
D241 -

Yes.  Fan of his comedy.

Disappointed in your answer. Joe is a great guy but I'm not a fan of his comedy at all

Horrendous,  and wow he really is a midget. 

5/22/19 4:39 AM
8/19/13
touch -
D241 -
touch - 
D241 -

Yes.  Fan of his comedy.

So you went out of your way to bring someone up,  whom you dislike, to ask if he liked them? just to disagree with him?

What I'm getting at is, can you ask your wife about Joe's hog for me? Curious 

5/22/19 6:44 AM
11/20/09

touch and i are cool. he can disagree with me and i can accept his friendship despite knowing he has a glitch in his sense of humor taste ;)

5/22/19 8:19 AM
8/3/11
IronWill -
touch -
D241 -
touch - 
D241 -

Yes.  Fan of his comedy.

So you went out of your way to bring someone up,  whom you dislike, to ask if he liked them? just to disagree with him?

What I'm getting at is, can you ask your wife about Joe's hog for me? Curious 

I have no idea what you are talking about. None of that happened.