UnderGround Forums Pettis is Suing USADA

12 days ago
3/24/15

Says USADA provided a bottle that cut his hand prior to the fight. 

12 days ago
1/17/03

Good. Fuck them

12 days ago
4/11/10

12 days ago
2/29/16

He doesn't have a picture of this cut?

12 days ago
1/3/20
Erik Apple -

Good. Fuck them

Yep! 

12 days ago
11/24/13

Lol awesome. Based on that one sentence I’d usually call Pettis a b but I hate USADA so much I support any 1up someone can get on them. 

12 days ago
12/8/12

Also suing the UFC and the bottle manufacturer...ill hold judgement til I see the cut.

12 days ago
10/17/18

This shit is pathetic.  Dude is suing because he couldn’t close a little lid on a bottle without cutting his thumb.  

His coach even wanted to stop the fight over this.  Wtf.  

Pettis gets hurt so easily he can’t even close a bottle without getting injured.  Now he’s suing over it LOL

12 days ago
11/10/18

Fuck usada, they’re a joke. I hope he wins big money.

12 days ago
12/28/12

i hope his widdle thumb is okay

12 days ago
9/22/11

Lol he did what now?

12 days ago
1/26/08

Would be funny if he won and USADA went bankrupt as a result, lol.

12 days ago
1/26/08
Gohan blanco -

This shit is pathetic.  Dude is suing because he couldn’t close a little lid on a bottle without cutting his thumb.  

Pettis gets hurt so easily he can’t even close a bottle without getting injured.  Now he’s suing over it LOL

Could have easily affected his ability to punch and grapple. Depending how deep it was, it can do real damage. At the end of the day though, if he wins from USADA and gets paid, I think everyone should be happy for him. 

12 days ago
10/8/07
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
Gohan blanco -

Could have easily affected his ability to punch and grapple. Depending how deep it was, it can do real damage. At the end of the day though, if he wins from USADA and gets paid, I think everyone should be happy for him. 

How much is he expecting to get from this? Six figures? And then what, the UFC lets him fight out his contract and not make him an offer to renew.

11 days ago
8/18/13

Never go full Leslie..

11 days ago
5/9/06

We are starting to see guys fight back at USADA any way they can.  This may be a lot less about a cut than it is about a lot of the other stuff fighters are unhappy with USADA about.  

11 days ago
4/3/04

Funny seeing guys who do roids get mad at anything USADA does lol

11 days ago
10/10/18

I cut my palm opening a 1.25L bottle of Sada Water. I complained to the Shop. Thay requested the batch number from the bottle. I gave them the batch number & 2 weeks later I got a $20 voucher for the shop in the mail. 

11 days ago
7/10/15

Isnt this what managers are for? To stop them from makin retarded decisions....why waste the attorney fees and time? Who pushes them to this?

11 days ago
12/9/13

the whole procedure is setup so WADA/USADA has no responsebility during the drugs test, cause if they touch the bottle and the athlete test positive, the blame it on the collection company, in this case USADA.

Pettis doesn't stand a chance suing USADA over this, cause he signed the WADA code, including a waiver, you can't sue USADA and the UFC over drug testing

11 days ago
8/18/13
Morgz -

We are starting to see guys fight back at USADA any way they can.  This may be a lot less about a cut than it is about a lot of the other stuff fighters are unhappy with USADA about.  

Like the fact their career has gone down the pan now they can’t roid to the gills 

11 days ago
2/24/11
Gohan blanco -

Ridiculous shill.

If the bottle they gave him was faulty he should sue 100%. 

11 days ago
2/24/11
omnigath -

I cut my palm opening a 1.25L bottle of Sada Water. I complained to the Shop. Thay requested the batch number from the bottle. I gave them the batch number & 2 weeks later I got a $20 voucher for the shop in the mail. 

You could have gotten more

11 days ago
2/24/11
Morpheus1976 -

the whole procedure is setup so WADA/USADA has no responsebility during the drugs test, cause if they touch the bottle and the athlete test positive, the blame it on the collection company, in this case USADA.

Pettis doesn't stand a chance suing USADA over this, cause he signed the WADA code, including a waiver, you can't sue USADA and the UFC over drug testing

USADA are responsible for the equipment the force the fighters to use. They are 100% liable. 

11 days ago
8/2/11

I hope he uses Yoels legal team and not Mark Hunts