UnderGround Forums Picture of woman behind Ariel.

7/10/18 7:43 AM
8/22/16

On Ariels new version of the MMA Hour, who is the woman in the picture behind his right shoulder? I assume that because he has a lot of photos of iconic moments in MMA it must be a famous female fighter but for whatever reason she doesn't look familiar to me. It also doesn't look like his wife. 

7/10/18 7:51 AM
8/4/06

Gina Carano

7/10/18 7:53 AM
3/17/14

Haven't watched him since he left MMA fighting. I think he gets less exposure now than he did..but that's just coming from my own perspective...is his new show live on YouTube like before? 

7/10/18 8:00 AM
12/9/13
Raistlin -

On Ariels new version of the MMA Hour, who is the woman in the picture behind his right shoulder? I assume that because he has a lot of photos of iconic moments in MMA it must be a famous female fighter but for whatever reason she doesn't look familiar to me. It also doesn't look like his wife. 

ban yourself for not knowing this, Gina put WMMA on the map and nobody else. she also fought Cyborg in full roid mode

7/10/18 8:05 AM
12/9/13
knappster -

Haven't watched him since he left MMA fighting. I think he gets less exposure now than he did..but that's just coming from my own perspective...is his new show live on YouTube like before? 

its not live on youtube only ESPN+, behind a paywall. Its uploaded in 5 segment of a hour to YT ESPN days after broadcast.

its live on twitter/itunes and twitch

7/10/18 10:07 AM
4/18/08

cmon man
7/10/18 10:48 AM
2/6/15
Morpheus1976 -
Raistlin -

ban yourself for not knowing this, Gina put WMMA on the map and nobody else. she also fought Cyborg in full roid mode

No no sir. How dare you accompany talk of Gina with your negativity. We are always happy to introduce someone to Gina Carano . Welcome to knowing who Gina is.

7/10/18 1:07 PM
6/18/16
kpm58 -

cmon man

Never gets old, ever!  Goddess 

7/11/18 12:16 AM
8/22/16
WhereIsGoranReljic -
Morpheus1976 -
Raistlin -

No no sir. How dare you accompany talk of Gina with your negativity. We are always happy to introduce someone to Gina Carano . Welcome to knowing who Gina is.

Maybe my post wasn't as clear as it should've been. I definitely know who gina carano is. I don't know if its just the pic or her expression but it just wasn't clear to me who it was. 

7/11/18 9:58 AM
1/1/01
Fucking KKMs. Someone banish this fucker to the Guam forum for 24 hours for not abiding by the rules.

7/11/18 9:59 AM
2/6/15
Raistlin -
WhereIsGoranReljic -
Morpheus1976 -
Raistlin -

Maybe my post wasn't as clear as it should've been. I definitely know who gina carano is. I don't know if its just the pic or her expression but it just wasn't clear to me who it was. 

Whatever dude , you don't know her like I do.

7/11/18 10:34 AM
5/13/10

7/11/18 5:51 PM
10/18/11

He has ILLUMINATI triangles next to his name.

Also, he has a Las Vegas Metro PD patch on his computer.  Super strange. 

7/11/18 5:53 PM
10/18/11
Morpheus1976 -
knappster -

its not live on youtube only ESPN+, behind a paywall. Its uploaded in 5 segment of a hour to YT ESPN days after broadcast.

its live on twitter/itunes and twitch

Lame, Youtube live is the spot.

7/11/18 6:03 PM
5/15/07
Heikki Mustola - 

Far and away the hottest woman ever in wmma.
7/12/18 4:51 AM
12/12/12

Yee and it's not even close^

7/12/18 5:40 AM
8/19/13
Raistlin -
WhereIsGoranReljic -
Morpheus1976 -
Raistlin -

Don’t backtrack. You got into MMA because you’re gay for Ronda. 

7/16/18 7:19 AM
12/9/13
Turdpunch McFedries -
Turdpunch McFedries -

Taken now by some neckbeard. From Superman to some brodude.

LOL. That brodude got knocked out and lost the strap at Bellator Kickboxing. Pick someone who isn't a loser, Gina. 

we have a chance!