UnderGround Forums Possible ways of beating USADA ? (Video)

8/29/19 4:00 PM
2/8/12

8/29/19 9:27 PM
4/10/03

I don't know why yo, but I believe em.

8/29/19 10:17 PM
11/8/08

So I drain out all my bad blood and then fill up with the good blood I have saved. Lol!

They got places that will wash your blood.

Why does he keep saying "two free passes?"

He's going to have a heart attack the way he's wheezing from just walking and talking. 

8/29/19 10:20 PM
5/31/07

Sheeit, my lower back is fucked so maybe my doc will give me some Deca too.  

8/30/19 2:02 AM
1/1/01

Just because you inject yourself with testosterone and whatever for you're back doesn't mean you will look like Yoel Romero. 

8/30/19 10:12 AM
11/12/11

He needs EPO - then he'll be able to walk and talk without gassing.

8/30/19 11:38 AM
1/23/06
hilarious video. Not sure how much of that was serious.

My favorite part is when he's like "I take test testosterone and nandrolone and I don't look nothin like Yoel Romero"

*later in video*

"I don't do ab exercises"

lol well no shit you don't look like Yoel Romero
8/30/19 12:35 PM
5/9/06
JoeHurley - 

So I drain out all my bad blood and then fill up with the good blood I have saved. Lol!

He's going to have a heart attack the way he's wheezing from just walking and talking. 

LOL that's called dialysis and I would be completely shocked if any pro athlete willingly subjected themselves to that and all of the inherent risks that go along with it, just to beat a USADA test.  Maybe I'm wrong, but that seems pretty unbelievable.

8/30/19 1:50 PM
10/15/07

Had sound off but Matt sera has let himself go. 

8/30/19 5:00 PM
2/8/12
JoeHurley -

I don’t know the dude at all, I started following him on YouTube when I found a video criticizing Rogan.  I posted this here to see if he is full of shit.  He says he sees a doctor himself, just wanted feedback cause I don’t know HOW fighters beat the tests.  In fact I’m on the side of the fence most athletes are clean since USADA. 

8/30/19 5:01 PM
2/8/12
CRE - hilarious video. Not sure how much of that was serious.

My favorite part is when he's like "I take test testosterone and nandrolone and I don't look nothin like Yoel Romero"

*later in video*

I randomly found this guy when searching for a Joe Rogan podcast.  He seemed pretty funny.  So I subscribed.  He only has like 15 followers.  

8/30/19 5:03 PM
2/8/12
ducks18 -

*later in video*

I randomly found this guy when searching for a Joe Rogan podcast.  He seemed pretty funny.  So I subscribed.  He only has like 15 followers.  

And to be honest I thought Yoel Romero is the worst example.  Sure he looks like a comic book character, but from what I’ve read he is all natural dating back to the Cuban Olympic team?

8/30/19 5:05 PM
2/8/12
JoeHurley -

The 2 free passes are the “whereabouts”.  You are aloud to go missing from USADA 2 times.  Just like when Jon Jones hid underneath the cage at Jackson’s.  So then by the time USADA finds you weeks or days later, youve had time to flush your system 

8/30/19 5:05 PM
2/8/12
Mike_in_CA -

Just because you inject yourself with testosterone and whatever for you're back doesn't mean you will look like Yoel Romero. 

That was f’n hilarious!!! 

8/30/19 5:51 PM
3/5/15
ducks18 -
JoeHurley -

The 2 free passes are the “whereabouts”.  You are aloud to go missing from USADA 2 times.  Just like when Jon Jones hid underneath the cage at Jackson’s.  So then by the time USADA finds you weeks or days later, youve had time to flush your system 

Exactly this.

Three free AWOLs is a lot in my mind. Plus it'd be wise to miss two in a row if you think you might not pass and need more time.

I say test them when they sign a bout agreement, once again at the half way point between contract signing and the actual fight. Then immediately before or after weigh in and again post fight. 

Edited: 8/30/19 10:33 PM
5/8/16
JoeHurley -

This is why they banned iv.. everything this chubby shitbsg says is shit.. glass iv still have rubber hose.. I hate no it all morons 

8/30/19 10:47 PM
1/7/09

Butterbean really got his physique together

8/31/19 12:08 AM
2/2/15

Change your name to Jon Jones and VOILA: you've beaten USADA

8/31/19 12:15 AM
1/23/06
ducks18 - 
ducks18 -

*later in video*

And to be honest I thought Yoel Romero is the worst example.  Sure he looks like a comic book character, but from what I’ve read he is all natural dating back to the Cuban Olympic team?

roids or not Yoel is a genetic freak
9/1/19 11:16 AM
4/24/07

There are a couple things wrong with his theory. The first being "I take test and Nandro and I don't look like that". You won't ever look like that. I could take steroids for the rest of my life and never look like Yoel. The second is that a person looks a "certain way" therefore they must be doping. Some people are just genetic freaks. Just like some people (like myself) are a genetic mess. Nature blesses and punishes people. That's why some people are midgets and some people are born like Andre The Giant.

I have never heard of plastic being tested for in this manner. It's quite interesting. I know there are other types of testing for plastics but that generally has to do with poisonings. I only test people for drugs not roids or blood doping so this really isn't my world. They basically took an approach like you would to prove air exists. You look at the effects air has on other things. So they're not looking for a substance but the reminence of the tool used to provide said substance. I applaud thee. 

9/2/19 9:34 PM
2/8/12
knot eye -
ducks18 -
JoeHurley -

Exactly this.

Three free AWOLs is a lot in my mind. Plus it'd be wise to miss two in a row if you think you might not pass and need more time.

I say test them when they sign a bout agreement, once again at the half way point between contract signing and the actual fight. Then immediately before or after weigh in and again post fight. 

What’s funny is I hear DC has 2 strikes about his whereabouts and he almost certainly isn’t using.  That part of USADA seems to annoy many fighters.  They go to vegas for the weekend to corner a fighter and think it’s no big deal, then USADA knocks, and if you didn’t tell them it’s a strike.  For the cheaters 3 Times is great.  For the naturals it must suck reporting every time you leave the house! 

9/3/19 12:02 AM
5/31/07
Target_the_Gash -

Kidnap Novitsky, put a bag over his head, drive him to a remote location and then duct tape him to a chair and beat him mercilessly with extension cords and rubber hoses until he is willing to phone in and verify that you are just pulsing from some bad Chinese dick pills purchased at the local full-service ghetto mart.

Haha amazing 

9/3/19 12:02 PM
5/11/05
Fahqhard -
JoeHurley -

This is why they banned iv.. everything this chubby shitbsg says is shit.. glass iv still have rubber hose.. I hate no it all morons 

“Know it all”

ya fuggin maroon 

9/5/19 12:57 AM
2/8/12
Target_the_Gash -

Kidnap Novitsky, put a bag over his head, drive him to a remote location and then duct tape him to a chair and beat him mercilessly with extension cords and rubber hoses until he is willing to phone in and verify that you are just pulsing from some bad Chinese dick pills purchased at the local full-service ghetto mart.

Legit lol 

9/18/19 4:45 PM
2/8/12

Brian is a legend on the UG now :-)