UnderGround Forums Pro wrestlers are F****** pussies

Edited: 7 days ago
1/1/01
Gennady Goblin - 

Bob Holly works stiff. He'll take whatever he's giving out. He gave the kid a damn bloody lip and the kid starting crying and talking about how he might quit the business. Fucking waaaaah. 

It's pretty well consensus opinion that Sparky Plug took it too far (esp against a rookie) and was being a dick just because he could.

And to my recollection, Cappotelli never talked about quitting as a result of Holly being a dick. When he left pro-wrestling, it was because he had brain cancer. He ended up dying last year.

RIP Matt Cappotelli
12/7/14

man, I'm just waiting for Ryann Von Doom to get in here and start calling the op and others cunts!

Sure, a lot of the guys were just gym weightlifter types, but a lot of them had legit wrestling backgrounds whether scholastic amateur or some variation of 'catch' to some degree and/or were just big tough bouncer types who would fuck up 90-whatever percent of the population.

The stories are exaggerated over time, but that part of the charm - I'm sure most were based in reality at least to some degree, and to those guys pretty much everything was a work, so of course they'd embellish.

7 days ago
8/11/12

7 days ago
8/11/12

Real lazy sumbitch OP.

7 days ago
6/28/10
Dreville79 -
Mr Nobody -

Tell them in there face bro see how it goes

They’d swing a punch, miss and gas out I’d imagine. Roiders and gym rats are rarely anything but timid, insecure guys 

ah. So you won't say it to their face...because they might swing and miss. Got it, Mr. Tough Internet guy.

7 days ago
7/31/15

But, but, but muh Haku!!!

7 days ago
11/21/11

I dont follow pro wrestling anymore but i dont regret all the good memories.  Dudes that fought 300 out of 365 days a year in the 90s (house shows, tv tapings, ppv) taking bumps and putting their bodies at risk doing high flying stunts for my entertainment.  

Not pussies.   Just a didnt type of athleticism...even if it is scripted...its hard on the body

7 days ago
11/21/11

*different type 

7 days ago
5/21/11

In for links to watch/read later

7 days ago
1/1/01
Wiggy - 
Gennady Goblin - 

Bob Holly works stiff. He'll take whatever he's giving out. He gave the kid a damn bloody lip and the kid starting crying and talking about how he might quit the business. Fucking waaaaah. 

It's pretty well consensus opinion that Sparky Plug took it too far (esp against a rookie) and was being a dick just because he could.

And to my recollection, Cappotelli never talked about quitting as a result of Holly being a dick. When he left pro-wrestling, it was because he had brain cancer. He ended up dying last year.

RIP Matt Cappotelli

RIP, I lived across from Matt freshman year of college at WMU. He was a running back and the nicest guy ever. A group of us got tickets to a Monday Nitro and he joined us. I'm pretty sure it was Goldberg vs Big Show in 1998. We would also rent UFC's on VHS from the local video store. Those were dark days of UFC.

I ended up transferring to another school for a program. One day, I'm watching MTV and Matt is on TUF and wins the whole damn thing!

That dude's flame burned bright and went out way too early. He fought until the end.
7 days ago
10/27/03
Happiness Bunny -
Jones right nostril -

John Morrison supposedly doing nothing while Batista was screwing his mrs Melina is a good one

He is a legitimate cuck. There is photo/video evidence.

What evidence?

7 days ago
7/8/09
FingerorMoon -
Happiness Bunny -
Jones right nostril -

John Morrison supposedly doing nothing while Batista was screwing his mrs Melina is a good one

What evidence?

Lol this

7 days ago
7/8/09

Also, back in the 80s and 90s, wrestling was a ruthless world. So many stories of wrestlers taking a shit in people's bags or even food.

5/29/11

I grew up with Saturday Night Main Event too, great time to be a fan.  Hulkamania was born, the first Wrestlemania was awesome, characters were believable because you were young.  I was lucky enough to be a wrestling fan at the perfect time.  Haven't seen a show in 15 years but loved it back in the day.  I wouldn't call pro wrestlers pussies, a lot of them were entitled junkies but not pussies.  Look what they put into their work, there aren't any career fields I can think of that will dramatically shorten your lifespan like pro wrestling in the 80's/90's.  Granted its largely self inflicted.  And the regional shows on UHF with the Von Erichs (now that's a sad family story) and the Freebirds, and Terry Funk...

Hogan has some great Andre the Giant stories about how he had to shit in bathtubs because toilets on the road were too small.

7 days ago
1/22/19

It depends on the wrestler.  Cain is a pro rassler now, not to mention Brawk and Kurt Angle.  I think for the most part tho they suffer from a good case of delusion and roid rage.  Even CM Punk was deluded enough to try his hand at MMA, and not jut MMA, but UFC.  Mike Jackson is an absolute bum but he styled on Punk, who has no athkletic ability, is basically a male ballerina and actor, but thought he could fight because he acted the part of a fighter in his male TS soap opera for Vince.

7 days ago
7/8/09
ImNotSurprisedDonks -

It depends on the wrestler.  Cain is a pro rassler now, not to mention Brawk and Kurt Angle.  I think for the most part tho they suffer from a good case of delusion and roid rage.  Even CM Punk was deluded enough to try his hand at MMA, and not jut MMA, but UFC.  Mike Jackson is an absolute bum but he styled on Punk, who has no athkletic ability, is basically a male ballerina and actor, but thought he could fight because he acted the part of a fighter in his male TS soap opera for Vince.

Ballerinas actually have athletic talent. Punk was one of the least athletic guys in a WWE ring. He was slow, had zero explosive speed or power, was uncoordinated and he couldn't jump high. That said, his mic work is one of the best of all time. 

7 days ago
3/12/15

WWE was cool back when Stone Cold and The Rock and Kurt Angle were around.

Modern day WWE is trash. The modern champs look like a bunch of goofy Manlets compared to the legends. 

CM Punk is the least talented human being I’ve ever seen try to step into a cage. 

7 days ago
6/26/06

New jack literally stab you with a real knife

7 days ago
9/18/02

Harley Race (R.I.P.) is frowning down on OP right now.

7 days ago
9/24/18

The JBL/ Joey styles backstage story is one the most hilarious though. How JBL ever recovered from the humiliation of that is beyond me. 

7 days ago
9/24/18
FingerorMoon -
Happiness Bunny -
Jones right nostril -

What evidence?

Multiple wrestlers have done interviews where they’ve talked about this. Val Venis said one time in a locker room Batista basically groping and making out with Melina while Morrison was in the corner pretending nothing was happening lol 

7 days ago
10/27/03
Jones right nostril -
FingerorMoon -
Happiness Bunny -
Jones right nostril -

What evidence?

Multiple wrestlers have done interviews where they’ve talked about this. Val Venis said one time in a locker room Batista basically groping and making out with Melina while Morrison was in the corner pretending nothing was happening lol 

That’s not photo/video evidence

9/24/18
FingerorMoon - 
Jones right nostril -
FingerorMoon -
Happiness Bunny -
Jones right nostril -

What evidence?

That’s not photo/video evidence

Yes but it is eye witness testimony that would hold up in a court of law should Johnny ever decide to sue Dave for brutally cuckolding him and ending his career :D

7 days ago
10/5/13

Perry Saturn vs Mike Bell

https://youtu.be/ZPQaVn4rnOI

7 days ago
10/5/13
nhbmark2 -

Perry Saturn vs Mike Bell

https://youtu.be/ZPQaVn4rnOI

It’s about 2:20 in, Mike fucked up a move and Perry made him pay.