UnderGround Forums Prominent Irish sportsman being investigated

10/13/19 11:13 AM
1/22/05
News breaking today over Ireland about a prominent Irish sportsman being investigated for sexual assault. They haven't said who it was, but it occurred within literally a stone's throw of Crumlin.

https://www.thejournal.ie/sexual-assault-drimnagh-dublin-gardai-4849550-Oct2019/
10/13/19 11:15 AM
10/12/15

Didn't we do this already?

10/13/19 11:16 AM
1/22/05
LukeJitsu - 

No. This is a new report of an assault from Friday night.
10/13/19 11:33 AM
11/18/09
JOB -
LukeJitsu - 

Is this the one where Charlie Ward and Conor’s entourage pulled some girl into their limo?

charlie Ward admitted it was him and it was consensual. Conor actually had nothing to Do with it apparently. Could Charlie Ward be the prominent Irish sportsman?

10/13/19 11:51 AM
10/12/15
JOB -
LukeJitsu - 

Yes but I mean the premature accusations.

You're being a bitch by posting this

Edited: 10/13/19 12:08 PM
12/7/18

Reports are saying it was the same person who was being "investigated" during Decemeber of last year. I've seen some people already "trying to connect dots," ..."remember the New York times article? So clearly its Conor." Well, couple of things. New York times is a huge propaganda outlet. New York times has never been credible lol. Funny to see people suddenly trying to act like they are. Even according to the rumors, Conor was only questioned. No where has Conor ever been named a suspect according to the rumors. "Sexual assault" is a general term which could mean anything. It doesnt mean a rape occured. No one still knows anything. And frankly this all reeks of heavy suspicion. The article reads like a straight up hit piece on Conor (just like the NY times article). The powers that be are 100% trying to fuck Conor.

Remember, innocent until proven guilty. If you were accused of something you know you didnt do, you wouldn't want people already condemning you with no evidence, so don't do the same to Conor, which you wouldn't want done to you. How can you expect people to treat you fairly, when you are not willing to treat Conor fairly.

I'm still convinced it was someone from the soccer team, responsible for the rape last December, and that the powers that be, have been targeting Conor. At worst I think it's someone from Conor's entourage. Remember when Dana said "Conor told me its another guy." One thing I will say is that I really wish Conor cleaned house and got rid of the clout chasers, his entourage, and stopped going to pubs, so as to not even give people an opportunity to falsely accuse him or give the propagandists any plausible "material" to run wild with, to decieve the sheep 

10/13/19 12:01 PM
11/18/15

^ lmfao

10/13/19 12:03 PM
2/28/13
ConorWinsTheRematch -

Reports are saying it was the same person who was being "investigated" during Decemeber of last year. I've seen some people already "trying to connect dots," ..."remember the New York times article? So clearly its Conor." Well, couple of things. New York times is a huge propaganda outlet. New York times has never been credible lol. Funny to see people suddenly trying to act like they are. Even according to the rumors, Conor was only questioned. No where has Conor ever been named a suspect according to the rumors. "Sexual assault" is a general term which could mean anything. It doesnt mean a rape occured. No one still knows anything. And frankly this all reeks of heavy suspicion. The article reads like a straight up hit piece on Conor (just like the NY times article). The powers that be are 100% trying to fuck Conor.

Remember, innocent until proven guilty. If you were accused of something you know you didnt do, you wouldn't want people already condemning you with no evidence, so don't do the same to Conor, which you wouldn't want done to you. How can you expect people to treat you fairly, when you are not willing to treat Conor fairly.

I'm still convinced it was someone from the soccer team, responsible for the rape last December, and that the powers that be, have been targeting Conor. At worst I think it's someone from Conor's entourage. Remember when Dana said "Conor told me its another guy." One thing I will say is that I really wish Conor cleaned house and got rid of the clout chasers, his entourage, and stopped going to pubs, so as to not even give people an opportunity to falsely accuse him or give the propagandists any plausible "material" to run with and decieve

Is this a shtick or are you really this big of a loser?

10/13/19 12:11 PM
5/8/13
YaoMingia -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

I'm still convinced it was someone from the soccer team, responsible for the rape last December, and that the powers that be, have been targeting Conor. At worst I think it's someone from Conor's entourage. Remember when Dana said "Conor told me its another guy." One thing I will say is that I really wish Conor cleaned house and got rid of the clout chasers, his entourage, and stopped going to pubs, so as to not even give people an opportunity to falsely accuse him or give the propagandists any plausible "material" to run with and decieve

Is this a shtick or are you really this big of a loser?

Legit 

10/13/19 12:39 PM
1/22/05
PhillyFights - 
JOB -
LukeJitsu - 

Is this the one where Charlie Ward and Conor’s entourage pulled some girl into their limo?

charlie Ward admitted it was him and it was consensual. Conor actually had nothing to Do with it apparently. Could Charlie Ward be the prominent Irish sportsman?

Charlie Ward isn't a prominent/famous sportsman. He's barely known in Ireland.

10/13/19 12:40 PM
1/22/05
LukeJitsu - 
JOB -
LukeJitsu - 

I didn't accuse anyone. Shut up, fuck-dick.
10/13/19 1:30 PM
10/12/15
JOB -
LukeJitsu - 
JOB -
LukeJitsu - 

Until someone is named, it's some TMZ bullshit. You skirt

10/13/19 1:36 PM
10/3/16
ConorWinsTheRematch -

I'm still convinced it was someone from the soccer team, responsible for the rape last December, and that the powers that be, have been targeting Conor. At worst I think it's someone from Conor's entourage. Remember when Dana said "Conor told me its another guy." One thing I will say is that I really wish Conor cleaned house and got rid of the clout chasers, his entourage, and stopped going to pubs, so as to not even give people an opportunity to falsely accuse him or give the propagandists any plausible "material" to run wild with, to decieve the sheep 

Let's hear some prominent news outlets.

10/13/19 2:24 PM
12/31/09

Busy fella

10/13/19 2:26 PM
12/31/09
JOB -
LukeJitsu - 

I thought he was in court on Friday for punching the old man, he's a magnet for drama and crazy stories 

10/13/19 2:36 PM
8/3/19
JOB -
LukeJitsu - 
JOB -
LukeJitsu - 

We know who you want it to be though, bitch.

10/13/19 2:45 PM
8/3/11

I'm here for fuck-dicks. 

10/13/19 3:41 PM
1/12/05
ConorWinsTheRematch - 

Soccer team was in Georgia Friday night. 

10/13/19 4:19 PM
11/18/09
Bobby Lupo -
ConorWinsTheRematch - 

Soccer team was in Georgia Friday night. 

And didn’t one of the Irish papers specifically say “not a footballer” in one of their articles? About the rape?

10/13/19 4:21 PM
8/3/11

Even if it could be a footballer, are footballers prominent Irish sportsmen? Is there a single sports star in Ireland apart from Conor? lol

10/13/19 4:32 PM
11/20/05

Where there's smoke, there's fire. Lol.....I bet Thiaguy is having a meltdown, making excuses for rape.

Edited: 10/13/19 5:24 PM
3/13/18

Turns out he's been on and is still on bail for the attack on the senior citizen. Surely that would include steering clear of drinking establishments, smacking young lady's rumps and perhaps includes curfew? Something serious at least. If so and we don't hear from him (haven't since the Friday in question), you'll know there's no instagram or twitter access in gaol and it is him. Of course he can command any one of his eunuchs to post for him but it's not as fun when saddled with a heavy heart.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/republic-of-ireland/conor-mcgregor-pub-assault-case-adjourned-38584757.html

His solicitor, Michael Staines, confirmed that his client is currently on bail and asked for the case to be adjourned to November 1.

The judge remanded McGregor on continuing bail until November 1 when the fighter will either make a plea or contest the charge

Maybe the esteemed member here who seems to know so much about him would like to lead a Facebook Candlelight Vigil for him...for all of us.

10/13/19 6:37 PM
11/14/16

Where you at ConorHasTheClap? Your hero needs to be serviced. 

10/13/19 7:31 PM
6/14/12
ConorWinsTheRematch -

Lol holy fuck-dicks youre a loon

10/13/19 8:42 PM
1/12/05

Where was Roy Keane Friday night? Where was Katie Taylor?