UnderGround Forums RDA Put It On Him - My Juiced Guy Is Better Than Y

29 days ago
8/1/10

Seriously, he won fair and square.  Both guys are jacked up, but one had a better game plan and better stamina.  Kevin got worked. 

29 days ago
6/27/18

Lol I know that Bill Burr bit too. Almost a certainty both of em are enhanced.

The difference was mental. Kevin quit when he lost that single leg.

29 days ago
2/8/12

Hope RDA pisses clean.  Good performance.  

29 days ago
8/1/10

No doubt they were juiced, but RDA beat him fair since it was even

29 days ago
11/9/18

Zero chance RDA is juicing. He is sitting in no man's land between weight classes. He can no longer cut to 55 so he's staying at 70. He is small for the weight class. So ask yourself, why would a guy take roids when he's already having issues cutting weight? Doesn't make sense.

29 days ago
5/8/13
MM8 -

Zero chance RDA is juicing. He is sitting in no man's land between weight classes. He can no longer cut to 55 so he's staying at 70. He is small for the weight class. So ask yourself, why would a guy take roids when he's already having issues cutting weight? Doesn't make sense.

U just said he’s small for the weight class..... and if you look at him when he started you could certainly make the argument. I won’t tho because I actually don’t think he is on anything 

29 days ago
8/2/11
MM8 -

Looked juiced as fuck when he went from relative gate keeper to LW champion

27 days ago
12/28/14
ThatsHowIRoll -
MM8 -

Can't really argue this. He went from journeyman to absolute killer and his body changed drastically

26 days ago
2/5/15

Everyone. Is. On. Steroids. 

26 days ago
12/9/18
WilkShake -

Everyone. Is. On. Steroids. 

If that makes you feel better about yourself 

26 days ago
3/5/14
MM8 -

This is a very ignorant comment.  Steroids are not the only form of PED's and are not solely taken to increase muscle mass when they are used.  Recovery and muscle maintenence while making cuts are other uses.  I'm not speaking to RDA using at all and have no idea if he ever has.  I'm just pointing out that your statement is very misguided.

26 days ago
6/26/09
ThatsHowIRoll -
MM8 -

For sure, I watched RDA VS Bendo the other day and could see how different he looked back then to now.

He was absolutely juicing, it was ridiculous. 

26 days ago
2/21/11
failure at life - 
ThatsHowIRoll -
MM8 -

Can't really argue this. He went from journeyman to absolute killer and his body changed drastically

You can absolutely argue this.

You mean when he made a run from journeyman to winning the belt when he started training with Nick Curson at Speed of Sport.

Curson is an amazing strength and conditioning trainer and played a massive role in getting RDA in excellent shape for a 5 round mma fight. It allowed him to change the way he fought and wear guys down. RDA alwas had excellent muay thai and bjj, once he got conditioning down, he blossomed like crazy.

As per his wiki page:
Curson consults with physiologists and sports biomechanics experts in formulating a conditioning program for his athletes.[4][13]

His training techniques are based on plyometrics and ballistic modalities with a physioball modification.[9][40][41] He works on speed, flexibility and stamina.[42][43] He employs fast-twitch muscle training in the swimming pool,[44] downhill sprinting,[6] hypoxic altitude simulation,[6][45] motor coordination and kinesthetic awareness exercises.[46] Significant attention is given to foot strengthening exercises.[6][40]

On The Joe Rogan Experience podcast he explained how he's against traditional squats, bench press, deadlift, etc., against slow resistance training, and against the use of kettlebells for explosive sports like MMA and boxing.[6][40] Curson has stated: "Weight training with heavy loads has been scientifically proven to be detrimental to boxers' speed, force, and accuracy",[5] and in reference to elite level athletes, "Lift heavy and YOU WILL lose efficiency, economy of movement…guaranteed".[47] Kickboxer Joe Schilling stated that Curson's exercises were hard and difficult, but didn't break him down like other S&C systems, noting the emphasis in Curson's system of not overtraining.[48]

Curson opposes the use of performance–enhancing drugs (PEDs), stating his clients only take multivitamins and nutrients from natural food.

There is a reason Curson won MMA trainer of the year in 2018
25 days ago
5/13/05

RDA is a throwback fighter. Not many left like him in the game.

25 days ago
6/23/10

I really dont believe he is juicing.  Hes looked the same since his WW debut.   He doesnt seem to have Yoel Romero strength, his main attribute is cardio.  Hes able to keep a Tony Ferguson like pace.

25 days ago
6/11/11

I’ve always thought RDA was clean, he never looked too big always lean and a strong work ethic. He puts in the work and works with the best.

25 days ago
1/1/14

I’ve been thinking he was on EPO since the beating he put on pettis. He had some nonstop cardio with a hellacious pace 

24 days ago
2/13/16
TheHoarseWhisperer -

I’ve been thinking he was on EPO since the beating he put on pettis. He had some nonstop cardio with a hellacious pace 

Yeah that was like watching a f1 car vs a Ford Fiesta.  So obviously on epo they fight.

theyre all on something though 

24 days ago
2/21/11
Darth Potato - 
TheHoarseWhisperer -

Yeah that was like watching a f1 car vs a Ford Fiesta.  So obviously on epo they fight.

theyre all on something though 

No it was someone effectively training those modalities vs someone who did not.
24 days ago
1/1/01

Any free Nick Curson workouts I can check out?

24 days ago
4/25/11

RDA does not move the needle enough to be able to juice freely like Jon Jones and Brock

24 days ago
12/22/12
Hurtsogood -
MM8 -

This is a very ignorant comment.  Steroids are not the only form of PED's and are not solely taken to increase muscle mass when they are used.  Recovery and muscle maintenence while making cuts are other uses.  I'm not speaking to RDA using at all and have no idea if he ever has.  I'm just pointing out that your statement is very misguided.

Thank you. Everyone always only talks about appearance and how they look and muscle when talking about steroids and not actual performance. PEDs stands for performance enhancing not strictly muscle enhancing we are watching MMA not bodybuilding contests..

24 days ago
11/13/09

a moderate dose of test, a bungalow of HGH that happens to get out of the system super quick and EPO would allow incredible amounts of training and allow a fighter to come on strong during rounds 4 and 5 when mere mortals tend to fade.  PEDs aren't about strength as much these days.  Think about how many fighters that are champions or almost champions and people talk about the pressure and pace that they put on not the strength.  Holloway, Poirer, RDA, Tony Fergy Ferg, Khabib Smesh (people do talk about his strength too) Usman, Whittaker and Jones.  Of course they are strong but so many people talk about their pressure.  Strength is awesome but pace and pressure causes fighters to crumble.

I'm not saying they would all pop hot I'm say that is one of the most sought after qualities in today's mma world.

24 days ago
10/9/13

I’d assume fighters would mostly take some kind of endurance enhancer. I don’t know shit about it. Maybe EPO or blood doping? maybe there’s steroids that can increase strength with minimal muscle gains, Anavar maybe?

24 days ago
2/21/11
Floppy Divac - 

Any free Nick Curson workouts I can check out?

Check out Speedofsport on Instagram for exercises, but not a program that I could find. He runs workshops out in LA too.