UnderGround Forums RUMOR: Jones Ran from testing prior to dec 4

1/7/15 4:51 PM
3/20/07
Mountain Biker - I'm convinced he's on something. That T/E ratio is just as telling as a failed test imo Phone Post 3.0
It is possible....

@MattRitchie88 @VictorConte how does one get a T/E ratio of 0.29:1?

@VictorConte: Use of exogenous testosterone can result in lower epi than test ratio Phone Post 3.0
1/7/15 4:52 PM
7/7/12
shizz - 
Mountain Biker - I'm convinced he's on something. That T/E ratio is just as telling as a failed test imo Phone Post 3.0
It is possible....

@VictorConte: Use of exogenous testosterone can result in lower epi than test ratio Phone Post 3.0

As far as we know, Carbon Isotope Ratio testing hasn't been done, right? Because it's the only way to differentiate between natural and synthetic test I'm pretty sure. Hope the commission still has a few samples ready because they'll need em

1/7/15 4:54 PM
7/14/10
Nike must be thinking..whew
1/7/15 4:56 PM
7/8/02
MahatmaPetey - I imagine the scene being a lot like the opening of Inglorious Basterds. Phone Post 3.0
LOL. Cut to Jones running away from the Gym, through a field, arms flailing about. Phone Post 3.0
1/7/15 4:56 PM
7/23/09

HAs this been mentioned?

Nevada deputy attorney general reviewing whether or not Jon Jones lied at hearing

1/7/15 5:14 PM
7/15/04
Lol the shitstorm just continues to gain momentum Phone Post
1/7/15 5:25 PM
1/23/11
This is getting really strange
1/7/15 5:27 PM
8/6/06
I fell that if he's willing to risk it, just to do a little coke. Why wouldn't he risk it for something that will immensely help him? There's no proof, but I personally have no doubt he's using steroids. Phone Post 3.0
1/7/15 5:32 PM
1/19/11
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 
I fell that if he's willing to risk it, just to do a little coke. Why wouldn't he risk it for something that will immensely help him? There's no proof, but I personally have no doubt he's using steroids. Phone Post 3.0

Especially with all the bad blood going in against DC? Please....

1/7/15 5:37 PM
12/9/13
eXtv - 
shizz - 
It is possible....

As far as we know, Carbon Isotope Ratio testing hasn't been done, right? Because it's the only way to differentiate between natural and synthetic test I'm pretty sure. Hope the commission still has a few samples ready because they'll need em

CIR is that $500 test, very rarely done.
1/7/15 5:38 PM
2/14/11
shizz -
It is possible....

That's nice to know but I thought it was his Epitest that was high? Phone Post 3.0
1/7/15 5:42 PM
7/7/12
Morpheus1976 - 
eXtv - 
shizz - 
It is possible....

CIR is that $500 test, very rarely done.

Oh it is, and circumstances such as this are what it's saved for.

1/7/15 5:43 PM
12/17/09
Kindly - Why do these rumors happen to come out now instead of before the fight when the test was done? Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
1/7/15 5:42 PM
1/19/11
Stea1th - Talk about this turning into crazy ride.

Wonder how zuffa feels during this whole thing, I would love to be a fly on the wall in the meeting room. Phone Post 3.0

wonder what the f*ck/min count is up to?

1/7/15 5:51 PM
8/6/06
Fuckery is obviously a foot. There is no way that the greatest mma fighter today, and an athlete like Jones, naturally has testosterone levels that low. There is no way his levels are always that low. Phone Post 3.0
1/7/15 5:50 PM
1/1/01

wish bob s   was still around to make a cartoon of this

1/7/15 5:54 PM
10/19/12
Dana gonna regret the " i'm proud " comment very soon. Phone Post 3.0
1/7/15 5:57 PM
11/11/11
jagboripite - He didnt hide.. He was just under there looking for a small bag he lost.

Awesome post. VTFU.
1/7/15 5:59 PM
11/19/13
Keeps getting weirder Phone Post 3.0
1/7/15 6:01 PM
3/21/08
Honestly, it sounds like this is turning into a witch hunt against Jon Jones.

The dude failed for cocaine in an out of competition test. He was clean the next week and went right into Rehab after The fight.

He exaggerated about the nike deal, but i have no doubt he did lose money and as far as literally trying to go after him for perjury etc. Give me a break lol

People want Jones punished, stripped etc for the out of competition test and i do get it, but based on the state's regulations it doesn't appear there's any jurisdiction for them to impose any punishments. The ufc can strip him but i think theyd rather support one of their stars that might be struggling with a drug problem similar to how they've defended And stuck by other athletes like rampage when he flipped and drove his monster truck in an insane way lol

My position? I'm a DC fan. I honestly don't really like Jon Jones at all, but i respect him as the champion and I'm not going to support all the crazies coming out of the woodwork trying to kick a guy while he's down.... Which everyone so loves to do.

Give the guy a break. Let's see what happens. If the ufc wants to strip him, I'd support that but I'm also cool with them sticking by their champion and maybe fining him, but really the guy needs help.

As far as the commission and perjury, lol Fuckin go somewhere with that crap. Do you know how much money they've already made off the guy? Now here's another chance to steal a few dollars? Get the hell out of here.

I'm 100% not on board with the witch hunt. Let's see the guy get better and see what the ufc decides to do. Phone Post 3.0
1/7/15 6:02 PM
12/6/10
eXtv - 
shizz - 
It is possible....

Victor Conte @VictorConte · 8 minutes ago
Nevada comm claims 2 follow WADA code. When suspicious T/E results are found, their protocol is 2 use CIR tests. Will Nevada & @ufc do CIR?
1/7/15 6:03 PM
1/19/11
Silverball - 
eXtv - 
shizz - 
It is possible....

Victor Conte @VictorConte · 8 minutes ago
Nevada comm claims 2 follow WADA code. When suspicious T/E results are found, their protocol is 2 use CIR tests. Will Nevada & @ufc do CIR?

only samples I have seen are urine though

1/7/15 6:05 PM
9/21/10
deadlyonetwo3 - Honestly, it sounds like this is turning into a witch hunt against Jon Jones.

The dude failed for cocaine in an out of competition test. He was clean the next week and went right into Rehab after The fight.

He exaggerated about the nike deal, but i have no doubt he did lose money and as far as literally trying to go after him for perjury etc. Give me a break lol

People want Jones punished, stripped etc for the out of competition test and i do get it, but based on the state's regulations it doesn't appear there's any jurisdiction for them to impose any punishments. The ufc can strip him but i think theyd rather support one of their stars that might be struggling with a drug problem similar to how they've defended And stuck by other athletes like rampage when he flipped and drove his monster truck in an insane way lol

My position? I'm a DC fan. I honestly don't really like Jon Jones at all, but i respect him as the champion and I'm not going to support all the crazies coming out of the woodwork trying to kick a guy while he's down.... Which everyone so loves to do.

Give the guy a break. Let's see what happens. If the ufc wants to strip him, I'd support that but I'm also cool with them sticking by their champion and maybe fining him, but really the guy needs help.

As far as the commission and perjury, lol Fuckin go somewhere with that crap. Do you know how much money they've already made off the guy? Now here's another chance to steal a few dollars? Get the hell out of here.

I'm 100% not on board with the witch hunt. Let's see the guy get better and see what the ufc decides to do. Phone Post 3.0
Rational thought on the UG, I applaud you. Definitely feels very witch hunt-like. Phone Post 3.0
1/7/15 6:12 PM
8/4/10
Lol.."a great thing" Phone Post 3.0
1/7/15 6:13 PM
8/4/10
easedel - This is already a cluster fuck bomb that was dropped. If this is true?

http://i.imgur.com/NWWtomQ.jpg
Phone Post 3.0