UnderGround Forums RUMOR: Jones Ran from testing prior to dec 4

1/7/15 6:14 PM
1/19/11
anpack20 - 
deadlyonetwo3 - Honestly, it sounds like this is turning into a witch hunt against Jon Jones.

The dude failed for cocaine in an out of competition test. He was clean the next week and went right into Rehab after The fight.

He exaggerated about the nike deal, but i have no doubt he did lose money and as far as literally trying to go after him for perjury etc. Give me a break lol

People want Jones punished, stripped etc for the out of competition test and i do get it, but based on the state's regulations it doesn't appear there's any jurisdiction for them to impose any punishments. The ufc can strip him but i think theyd rather support one of their stars that might be struggling with a drug problem similar to how they've defended And stuck by other athletes like rampage when he flipped and drove his monster truck in an insane way lol

My position? I'm a DC fan. I honestly don't really like Jon Jones at all, but i respect him as the champion and I'm not going to support all the crazies coming out of the woodwork trying to kick a guy while he's down.... Which everyone so loves to do.

Give the guy a break. Let's see what happens. If the ufc wants to strip him, I'd support that but I'm also cool with them sticking by their champion and maybe fining him, but really the guy needs help.

As far as the commission and perjury, lol Fuckin go somewhere with that crap. Do you know how much money they've already made off the guy? Now here's another chance to steal a few dollars? Get the hell out of here.

I'm 100% not on board with the witch hunt. Let's see the guy get better and see what the ufc decides to do. Phone Post 3.0
Rational thought on the UG, I applaud you. Definitely feels very witch hunt-like. Phone Post 3.0

bitch hunt actually.

1/7/15 6:14 PM
10/9/12
Has there been any proof that he did coke regularly?

Chuck Liddel is not impressed by the NSAC's performance
1/7/15 6:15 PM
1/19/11
pennviachoke - 
easedel - This is already a cluster fuck bomb that was dropped. If this is true?

http://i.imgur.com/NWWtomQ.jpg
Phone Post 3.0

1/7/15 6:19 PM
9/8/11
deadlyonetwo3 - Honestly, it sounds like this is turning into a witch hunt against Jon Jones.

The dude failed for cocaine in an out of competition test. He was clean the next week and went right into Rehab after The fight.

He exaggerated about the nike deal, but i have no doubt he did lose money and as far as literally trying to go after him for perjury etc. Give me a break lol

People want Jones punished, stripped etc for the out of competition test and i do get it, but based on the state's regulations it doesn't appear there's any jurisdiction for them to impose any punishments. The ufc can strip him but i think theyd rather support one of their stars that might be struggling with a drug problem similar to how they've defended And stuck by other athletes like rampage when he flipped and drove his monster truck in an insane way lol

My position? I'm a DC fan. I honestly don't really like Jon Jones at all, but i respect him as the champion and I'm not going to support all the crazies coming out of the woodwork trying to kick a guy while he's down.... Which everyone so loves to do.

Give the guy a break. Let's see what happens. If the ufc wants to strip him, I'd support that but I'm also cool with them sticking by their champion and maybe fining him, but really the guy needs help.

As far as the commission and perjury, lol Fuckin go somewhere with that crap. Do you know how much money they've already made off the guy? Now here's another chance to steal a few dollars? Get the hell out of here.

I'm 100% not on board with the witch hunt. Let's see the guy get better and see what the ufc decides to do. Phone Post 3.0
The thing about perjury is that there aren't degrees of lies, you're either telling the truth under oath or you're not. If Jones was exaggerating what happen with Nike after the brawl that means he purposely wasn't being truthful in order to receive a lesser punishment. That's a crime regardless of how small it may seem. Phone Post 3.0
1/7/15 6:18 PM
6/20/11
Kindly - Why do these rumors happen to come out now instead of before the fight when the test was done? Phone Post 3.0

People around him are now getting approached with questions.

It is more likely somebody will spill something now that it is big news and they are approached than they are going out of their way to make it known.
1/7/15 6:20 PM
6/30/11
neddac - Has there been any proof that he did coke regularly?

Yes he said he has an addiction and is going to rehab. Phone Post 3.0
1/7/15 6:23 PM
10/9/12
Song2 - 
neddac - Has there been any proof that he did coke regularly?

Yes he said he has an addiction and is going to rehab. Phone Post 3.0

Good one. Any proof from an honest man?
1/7/15 6:27 PM
7/7/12
BrianStannFan - 
Silverball - 
eXtv - 
shizz - 
Mountain Biker - I'm convinced he's on something. That T/E ratio is just as telling as a failed test imo Phone Post 3.0
It is possible....

@MattRitchie88 @VictorConte how does one get a T/E ratio of 0.29:1?

@VictorConte: Use of exogenous testosterone can result in lower epi than test ratio Phone Post 3.0

As far as we know, Carbon Isotope Ratio testing hasn't been done, right? Because it's the only way to differentiate between natural and synthetic test I'm pretty sure. Hope the commission still has a few samples ready because they'll need em

Victor Conte @VictorConte ยท 8 minutes ago
Nevada comm claims 2 follow WADA code. When suspicious T/E results are found, their protocol is 2 use CIR tests. Will Nevada & @ufc do CIR?

only samples I have seen are urine though

CIR testing works for urine. That's fine.

http://www.nytimes.com/imagepages/2006/08/01/sports/02landis-graphic.html

1/7/15 6:30 PM
6/15/07
Kindly - Why do these rumors happen to come out now instead of before the fight when the test was done? Phone Post 3.0
$$$

The drug testing stuff is just a dog and pony show for parents. Normal adults should not care. Phone Post 3.0
1/7/15 7:29 PM
3/30/14
deadlyonetwo3 - Honestly, it sounds like this is turning into a witch hunt against Jon Jones.

It looks like Jones is getting called out on his bs, theres a rumor circulating that he hid under the cage at Jacksons when they came for the first test.  Im sure the truth will come out one way or the other regarding that. 

They didnt test him for coke on the following test, youre making assumptions. 

He flat out lied about the deal for sympathy. 

People asking him to be stripped etc are getting carried away and thats a small minority.  What people have a problem with is the UFCs code of conduct not being mentioned by Dana or anyone at Zuffa.  Miguel Torres was fired for quoting Its Always Sunny (a show on FX, just like the UFC at the time)...... yet Jones is praised for getting caught using coke.  Thats a ridiculous double standard. 

1/7/15 7:36 PM
7/25/09
Instant VU for Clay Davis, BrianStannFan.

And Jon was looking for his cat under the cage. That's why he has a leash for his cat now.

"You still there, pussy?" Phone Post 3.0
1/7/15 7:39 PM
7/7/12
deadlyonetwo3 - Honestly, it sounds like this is turning into a witch hunt against Jon Jones.

"Get the hell out of here"?

Erm, sorry, but that's not how finding out whether or not someone lied under oath works. This is real world shit.

1/7/15 7:45 PM
9/17/11
pennviachoke - 
easedel - This is already a cluster fuck bomb that was dropped. If this is true?

http://i.imgur.com/NWWtomQ.jpg
Phone Post 3.0

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!
1/7/15 7:45 PM
1/19/11
doerksenfan - Instant VU for Clay Davis, BrianStannFan.

And Jon was looking for his cat under the cage. That's why he has a leash for his cat now.

"You still there, pussy?" Phone Post 3.0

too funny vtfu back at ya

1/7/15 8:03 PM
1/19/11

He wasn't running away from getting tested he was just praying under the cage that's where he keeps his bible.

1/7/15 8:04 PM
7/18/11
Damn, Jones is starting fires faster than the UGJJTT can stomp them out! Phone Post 3.0
1/7/15 8:05 PM
11/11/12
lol Phone Post 3.0
1/7/15 8:16 PM
2/27/11

hi Arthur
1/7/15 8:23 PM
10/2/10
"Honestly, it sounds like this is turning into a witch hunt against Jon Jones.

The dude failed for cocaine in an out of competition test. He was clean the next week and went right into Rehab after The fight. "

Wrong.

The second test didn't test for cocaine. Please educate yourself before posting your wall of text opinion.
1/7/15 8:33 PM
11/9/10
Stephen Holder -

Sooo... Jones gets popped for yola (on accident, which they dont even typically test for) and prior to the time in question, Dec. 4th, when they came to test him, he initally hid under the cage at Jacksons? I said this yesterday, something isnt right here with the way Jones came out to pubically adress the coke thing. Then Ariel says earlier that the reason Jones announced it and made a big deal is because someone requested the results so I'm thinkin ok thats why he decided to tell on himself but this just gets more and more weird.

. Phone Post 3.0
1/7/15 8:45 PM
2/23/12
Sub Phone Post 3.0
1/7/15 8:48 PM
5/17/08
SoCalMutt - Man, this iceberg is bigger than I thought.

Coke, T/E ratios, watery pee, and now potential evasion of test.

NSAC has thier hands full w JBJ.

UFC had better leash DW and get a good mouthpiece. Phone Post 3.0

What's the watery pee rumor and what does it indicate, that it was diluted?
1/7/15 8:59 PM
6/30/11
Gullivers Travels -
SoCalMutt - Man, this iceberg is bigger than I thought.

Coke, T/E ratios, watery pee, and now potential evasion of test.

NSAC has thier hands full w JBJ.

UFC had better leash DW and get a good mouthpiece. Phone Post 3.0

What's the watery pee rumor and what does it indicate, that it was diluted?
That he drinks lots of water? Phone Post 3.0
1/7/15 9:04 PM
2/10/06
Glovegate - "Honestly, it sounds like this is turning into a witch hunt against Jon Jones.

The dude failed for cocaine in an out of competition test. He was clean the next week and went right into Rehab after The fight. "

Wrong.

The second test didn't test for cocaine. Please educate yourself before posting your wall of text opinion.

Then the story on the front page must be wrong:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/449579/NAC-Jones-test-for-recreation-drugs-was-adminstrative-oversight/

"The question then was if the NAC did not have the authority to act on an out of competition positive test for recreational drugs - which they didn't - then why did they administer an out of competition test for recreational drugs, twice?

Ariel Helwani reporting for MMA Fighting spoke with NAC executive director Bob Bennett

"That was a bit of an anomaly that will be addressed [at the next NAC hearing on] Jan. 12," explained Bennett. "It was not a report requested by the NAC. It appears to have been an administrative oversight."

Cindy

1/7/15 9:08 PM
8/28/11
CindyO -
Glovegate - "Honestly, it sounds like this is turning into a witch hunt against Jon Jones.

Wrong.

Then the story on the front page must be wrong:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/449579/NAC-Jones-test-for-recreation-drugs-was-adminstrative-oversight/

"The question then was if the NAC did not have the authority to act on an out of competition positive test for recreational drugs - which they didn't - then why did they administer an out of competition test for recreational drugs, twice?

Ariel Helwani reporting for MMA Fighting spoke with NAC executive director Bob Bennett

"That was a bit of an anomaly that will be addressed [at the next NAC hearing on] Jan. 12," explained Bennett. "It was not a report requested by the NAC. It appears to have been an administrative oversight."

Cindy

There's our favorite paid poster Phone Post 3.0