UnderGround Forums RUMOR: Jones Ran from testing prior to dec 4

1/7/15 9:09 PM
10/9/12
Cindy O, do they pay you in grams or ounces?
1/7/15 9:19 PM
11/23/10
deadlyonetwo3 - Honestly, it sounds like this is turning into a witch hunt against Jon Jones.

The dude failed for cocaine in an out of competition test. He was clean the next week and went right into Rehab after The fight.

He exaggerated about the nike deal, but i have no doubt he did lose money and as far as literally trying to go after him for perjury etc. Give me a break lol

People want Jones punished, stripped etc for the out of competition test and i do get it, but based on the state's regulations it doesn't appear there's any jurisdiction for them to impose any punishments. The ufc can strip him but i think theyd rather support one of their stars that might be struggling with a drug problem similar to how they've defended And stuck by other athletes like rampage when he flipped and drove his monster truck in an insane way lol

My position? I'm a DC fan. I honestly don't really like Jon Jones at all, but i respect him as the champion and I'm not going to support all the crazies coming out of the woodwork trying to kick a guy while he's down.... Which everyone so loves to do.

Give the guy a break. Let's see what happens. If the ufc wants to strip him, I'd support that but I'm also cool with them sticking by their champion and maybe fining him, but really the guy needs help.

As far as the commission and perjury, lol Fuckin go somewhere with that crap. Do you know how much money they've already made off the guy? Now here's another chance to steal a few dollars? Get the hell out of here.

I'm 100% not on board with the witch hunt. Let's see the guy get better and see what the ufc decides to do. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed. I wouldn't be at all surprised if most of the accusations are true, but just the way this is going gives it a strong witch hunt vibe.
1/7/15 9:24 PM
3/30/14
CindyO - 
Glovegate - "Honestly, it sounds like this is turning into a witch hunt against Jon Jones.

The dude failed for cocaine in an out of competition test. He was clean the next week and went right into Rehab after The fight. "

Wrong.

The second test didn't test for cocaine. Please educate yourself before posting your wall of text opinion.

Then the story on the front page must be wrong:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/449579/NAC-Jones-test-for-recreation-drugs-was-adminstrative-oversight/

"The question then was if the NAC did not have the authority to act on an out of competition positive test for recreational drugs - which they didn't - then why did they administer an out of competition test for recreational drugs, twice?

Ariel Helwani reporting for MMA Fighting spoke with NAC executive director Bob Bennett

"That was a bit of an anomaly that will be addressed [at the next NAC hearing on] Jan. 12," explained Bennett. "It was not a report requested by the NAC. It appears to have been an administrative oversight."

Cindy

They tested for coke at the beginning of Dec but not on the second test in the middle of the month

1/7/15 9:27 PM
6/30/11
SoCalMutt -
SoCalMutt -
Song2 -
Gullivers Travels -
SoCalMutt - Man, this iceberg is bigger than I thought.

Coke, T/E ratios, watery pee, and now potential evasion of test.

NSAC has thier hands full w JBJ.

UFC had better leash DW and get a good mouthpiece. Phone Post 3.0

What's the watery pee rumor and what does it indicate, that it was diluted?
That he drinks lots of water? Phone Post 3.0
Yup, they had to take a second sample. Phone Post
Look at the specific gravity on the lab test posted. Phone Post
Hmmmm im thinking evian?? Phone Post 3.0
1/7/15 9:29 PM
11/23/10
Can't wait until the illegitimate children rumours surface. Phone Post 3.0
1/7/15 9:39 PM
9/27/10
So if this is proven he is banned for life, right? Seems like it'd be easy to prove Phone Post 3.0
1/7/15 10:53 PM
6/5/05
In late Phone Post 3.0
1/7/15 10:54 PM
6/5/05
Glovegate - "Honestly, it sounds like this is turning into a witch hunt against Jon Jones.

The dude failed for cocaine in an out of competition test. He was clean the next week and went right into Rehab after The fight. "

Wrong.

The second test didn't test for cocaine. Please educate yourself before posting your wall of text opinion.
Source on the second test? I havent been following this closely Phone Post 3.0
1/7/15 11:04 PM
1/1/01
MMA will feel so much better without Jon Jones. Phone Post 3.0
1/7/15 11:11 PM
1/19/11
absolutesperry - MMA will feel so much better without Jon Jones. Phone Post 3.0

wonder why people thought he was so fake?

1/7/15 11:16 PM
12/11/11
Kindly - Why do these rumors happen to come out now instead of before the fight when the test was done? Phone Post 3.0
My guess with this one is that someone saw Jones hidding under the cage around that time and didn't think much of it until the test news. Phone Post 3.0
Edited: 1/7/15 11:24 PM
3/2/11

The top skill and technique in the sport! All the consumed substances of Bum Fights!

So you want to be hopped up on Goofballs?

Zuzus?

WhamWhams?

The UFC Is for you.

1/8/15 1:24 AM
5/26/06
deadlyonetwo3 - Honestly, it sounds like this is turning into a witch hunt against Jon Jones.

The dude failed for cocaine in an out of competition test. He was clean the next week and went right into Rehab after The fight.

He exaggerated about the nike deal, but i have no doubt he did lose money and as far as literally trying to go after him for perjury etc. Give me a break lol

People want Jones punished, stripped etc for the out of competition test and i do get it, but based on the state's regulations it doesn't appear there's any jurisdiction for them to impose any punishments. The ufc can strip him but i think theyd rather support one of their stars that might be struggling with a drug problem similar to how they've defended And stuck by other athletes like rampage when he flipped and drove his monster truck in an insane way lol

My position? I'm a DC fan. I honestly don't really like Jon Jones at all, but i respect him as the champion and I'm not going to support all the crazies coming out of the woodwork trying to kick a guy while he's down.... Which everyone so loves to do.

Give the guy a break. Let's see what happens. If the ufc wants to strip him, I'd support that but I'm also cool with them sticking by their champion and maybe fining him, but really the guy needs help.

As far as the commission and perjury, lol Fuckin go somewhere with that crap. Do you know how much money they've already made off the guy? Now here's another chance to steal a few dollars? Get the hell out of here.

I'm 100% not on board with the witch hunt. Let's see the guy get better and see what the ufc decides to do. Phone Post 3.0
VU for being a reasonable human being. Phone Post 3.0
1/8/15 1:24 AM
7/23/09
deadlyonetwo3 - Honestly, it sounds like this is turning into a witch hunt against Jon Jones.

If it floats like a duck...

1/8/15 1:38 AM
3/23/09
thought jones passed the second test because they didn't test for "street drugs" as they did the first test???
1/8/15 2:10 AM
1/19/11
SonOfThePeepHole - Oh god nail this fuck to the wall Phone Post 3.0

dude he's Christian I believe a cross is in order.

1/8/15 2:24 AM
7/6/12
44 Magnum -
xsrg95 - is it a tweet?

Hard to tell since his twitter has a snap chat feature
Haha Phone Post 3.0
1/8/15 2:28 AM
2/10/06
Jimmy Wrassler -
CindyO - 
Glovegate - "Honestly, it sounds like this is turning into a witch hunt against Jon Jones.

Wrong.

Then the story on the front page must be wrong:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/449579/NAC-Jones-test-for-recreation-drugs-was-adminstrative-oversight/

"The question then was if the NAC did not have the authority to act on an out of competition positive test for recreational drugs - which they didn't - then why did they administer an out of competition test for recreational drugs, twice?

Ariel Helwani reporting for MMA Fighting spoke with NAC executive director Bob Bennett

"That was a bit of an anomaly that will be addressed [at the next NAC hearing on] Jan. 12," explained Bennett. "It was not a report requested by the NAC. It appears to have been an administrative oversight."

Cindy

They tested for coke at the beginning of Dec but not on the second test in the middle of the month

Then the front page story is wrong. Thanks Jimmy.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
1/8/15 2:33 AM
5/6/11
Medium Nog - Can't wait until the illegitimate children rumours surface. Phone Post 3.0
I believe he actually has illegitimate children Phone Post 3.0
1/8/15 2:37 AM
12/10/12
ShakaSway -
Medium Nog - Can't wait until the illegitimate children rumours surface. Phone Post 3.0
This is semi true. Lulz Phone Post 3.0
1/8/15 2:38 AM
5/6/11
The Brotorious B.I.G -
ShakaSway -
This is semi true. Lulz Phone Post 3.0
Semi true as in he was popping her just before the "I do's" orrrr...? Phone Post 3.0
Edited: 1/8/15 2:38 AM
7/14/10
deadlyonetwo3 - Honestly, it sounds like this is turning into a witch hunt against Jon Jones.

A witch hunt would mean people would have to be searching for something to pin on the guy. In Booger Sugar's case, all of this shit has happened pretty damn openly. There is not digging needed.

So i disagree on the witch hunt.
1/8/15 2:47 AM
12/27/06
Honestly chronic Cocaine use can kill your test levels....

There are many definitions of a problem.. I think that if he can find away to avoid it as much as possible during his potentially extremely short athletic career it would be for the best... If he wants to have a killer after party week vacation and when he retires him and Chuck can sit side by side with that "look in their eye" but can you imagine telling his mom your son had a heart attach and we think it might be from exhaustion however there has been some cocaine use 4 weeks out from this scheduled fight?

His problems could very well be social/psychological coping issues from stress and his natural personality traits but I hope he gets it together. Phone Post 3.0
Edited: 1/8/15 3:00 AM
1/1/01
1/8/15 3:02 AM
6/20/11
ShakaSway - 

well his first kid wasn't with his fiance, and the other one(s?) are with her before they were engaged or married.