Bitter jealous failures

And you are? A lion king lol

10 days ago
3/19/04
Angry Ram - 
The Lion King -

Bitter jealous failures

And you are? A lion king lol

I can see what's happening, and they don't have a clue.
10 days ago
1/1/01
B.S. that Royce and Nate are tight. Royce hates marijuana use. Even started a fight with Eddie Bravo backstage partially (and attributed fully) because of that.
10 days ago
11/17/10
FatBuddha - B.S. that Royce and Nate are tight. Royce hates marijuana use. Even started a fight with Eddie Bravo backstage partially (and attributed fully) because of that.

yeah had nothing to do with bravo' shistory with royler and the gracie family, ingeneral

nothing at all to do with that, just straight up marijuana bad

just liked this video and rewatched to also cheer and relive that incredible moment

10 days ago
1/1/01
In Limbo - 
FatBuddha - B.S. that Royce and Nate are tight. Royce hates marijuana use. Even started a fight with Eddie Bravo backstage partially (and attributed fully) because of that.

yeah had nothing to do with bravo' shistory with royler and the gracie family, ingeneral

nothing at all to do with that, just straight up marijuana bad

just liked this video and rewatched to also cheer and relive that incredible moment

"Partially". Reading is fun!
10 days ago
1/1/01
FatBuddha -
ConorWinsTheRematch - 
JitznPound -
FatBuddha -
ConorWinsTheRematch - 
FatBuddha - A bit odd celebrating that much to another man's success and another's failure.

100%. It shows their weak character. It even says in the bible to not take pleasure in someone else's failures. I recall it saying that you will be cursed. Conor has always had a very sound mind. He has talked about how celebrating another man's loss, is some of the weakest shit you can do as another man. Like Conor said, everyone in MMA, were simply broke jealous bitter bums. I love how in the rematch, Conor specifically called them all out "Doubt me now". "This is for anyone who celebrated my demise." ....Conor is preparing another "Nate rematch moment" for the Khabib rematch after he destroys Khabob in the rematch 

Agree, definitely a sign of mental weakness stemming from insecurity and jealousy.

So you can't celebrate a win now?! 

You pussies are unreal... 

I bet you all hangout at transgender parties on weekends. 

No one is talking about celebrating a win you dumb fuck. Its about taking pleasure in another man losing. It's clear as day what's happening in that video. They hate Conor and were celebrating his loss, like a bunch of scorned ex-girlfriends gathering together to talk shit while watching the view. So don't ever try to sugarcoat it like it was anything else but that. Conor haters=liberals

Well put.

u two are the same person

Edited: 10 days ago
1/1/01
Winston Wolf - 
FatBuddha -
ConorWinsTheRematch - 
JitznPound -
FatBuddha -
ConorWinsTheRematch - 
FatBuddha - A bit odd celebrating that much to another man's success and another's failure.

100%. It shows their weak character. It even says in the bible to not take pleasure in someone else's failures. I recall it saying that you will be cursed. Conor has always had a very sound mind. He has talked about how celebrating another man's loss, is some of the weakest shit you can do as another man. Like Conor said, everyone in MMA, were simply broke jealous bitter bums. I love how in the rematch, Conor specifically called them all out "Doubt me now". "This is for anyone who celebrated my demise." ....Conor is preparing another "Nate rematch moment" for the Khabib rematch after he destroys Khabob in the rematch 

Agree, definitely a sign of mental weakness stemming from insecurity and jealousy.

No one is talking about celebrating a win you dumb fuck. Its about taking pleasure in another man losing. It's clear as day what's happening in that video. They hate Conor and were celebrating his loss, like a bunch of scorned ex-girlfriends gathering together to talk shit while watching the view. So don't ever try to sugarcoat it like it was anything else but that. Conor haters=liberals

Well put.

Nope
10 days ago
11/14/16

Yep

10 days ago
1/8/04
Randy is a bitter old fuck with a .500 record that is pissed off because Conor made more in 1 fight than he literally made in his entire 30 year career.

Royce is cool and was just happy because Nate is a Gracie for Life guy.

And why is the TV so fuckin small?
10 days ago
1/8/04
YaoMingia - 

Royce has always made it known that Nate is his favorite fighter

And Werdum said that Nick is his.
9 days ago
3/18/12
ConorWinsTheRematch -

Lolol I bet your dumb ass jerks off on a McGregor poster in celebration every time Coner beats someone up. Obviously been a while, that guy can’t seem to win a fight, but still. At least these guys are celebration like normal fans, and not like the McNooblets. 

9 days ago
3/18/12
ConorWinsTheRematch -
BringBackGoldy -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

Their relative joy at the conclusion of a gripping fight pales compared to the zealous nut riding you two Conoretts do everyday.

Yet if Conor had KOd Nate in round 2, I guarantee you they wouldn't have had that same reaction. Youre a joke of a hater. Btw, still dwelling on a 5 year old fight, when there was a rematch that Conor won. You're trying your hardest to deny what was obvious in that video. Try to paint it any other way you like, it doesn't matter. You're a hillary voting Conor hating liberal. 

If if it....but he didn’t; he got his ass beat and then tapped out before Nate even tightened the choke up all the way. 

9 days ago
12/7/18

Fook the Diaz bros. Fook those cockroaches. And if you are down with team Diaz then fook you too!

9 days ago
1/1/01
FatBuddha -
Winston Wolf - 
FatBuddha -
ConorWinsTheRematch - 
JitznPound -
FatBuddha -
ConorWinsTheRematch - 

Well put.

Nope

thats why ur on every thread agreeing and backing him up Ok ur his gf

9 days ago
5/15/15

Wow. You don't get out much do you? 

Google stadiums. Its nuts!!! Theres like 100k seated ones now where people celebrate others winning...

Edited: 9 days ago
1/1/01

ttt

9 days ago
1/1/01

My inner reaction was the same...  is that allowed?

9 days ago
1/1/01

Maybe they put a bet down.  

8 days ago
9/22/11
ConorWinsTheRematch -
BringBackGoldy -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

Their relative joy at the conclusion of a gripping fight pales compared to the zealous nut riding you two Conoretts do everyday.

Yet if Conor had KOd Nate in round 2, I guarantee you they wouldn't have had that same reaction. Youre a joke of a hater. Btw, still dwelling on a 5 year old fight, when there was a rematch that Conor won. You're trying your hardest to deny what was obvious in that video. Try to paint it any other way you like, it doesn't matter. You're a hillary voting Conor hating liberal. 

Mate, for a start..l live in australia...l hate all politicians. Hero worshipping anyone in politics is a uniquely gay american thing.

Nobody is dwelling on that fight,we are commenting on people watching that fight,...tryn stay on course son.

Yeah, l wont bother commenting on ,yet if's....

Yep,l do dislike conor....he is a real dick,a rapist and he bashes old men in pubs over a few words or perceived sleights. 

Also,he beat up a few of my favorite fighters when he was at featherweight when he is obviously a lightweight.

I think disliking this piece of human filth is normal.

You should examine why you love him so much because it seems he could commit any heinous act and you would still nut ride him. You have invested so much effort into the man that you cant get away from him now.

Save the hero worship for real heros.

8 days ago
1/1/01
Siciliano di Brooklyn - Randy is a bitter old fuck with a .500 record that is pissed off because Conor made more in 1 fight than he literally made in his entire 30 year career.

Royce is cool and was just happy because Nate is a Gracie for Life guy.

And why is the TV so fuckin small?

And you're a nobody. Don't forget that part.