UnderGround Forums Randy & Royce react to diaz vs Conor 1 finish

4 days ago
2/14/11

4 days ago
11/9/17

Was awesome! 

4 days ago
1/1/01
A bit odd celebrating that much to another man's success and another's failure.
4 days ago
1/1/01
FatBuddha - A bit odd celebrating that much to another man's success and another's failure.

Yes, cheering in sports is odd.
Edited: 4 days ago
1/1/01
Whambo - 
FatBuddha - A bit odd celebrating that much to another man's success and another's failure.

"that much"
Especially when they're not associated with Nate Diaz.
4 days ago
1/1/01
FatBuddha -
Whambo - 

"that much"

Nate is of Gracie jiu jitsu lineage. So Royce has that association at least.

Edited: 4 days ago
12/7/18
FatBuddha - A bit odd celebrating that much to another man's success and another's failure.

100%. It shows their weak character. It even says in the bible to not take pleasure in someone else's failures. I recall it saying that you will be cursed. Conor has always had a very sound mind. He has talked about how celebrating another man's loss, is some of the weakest shit you can do as another man. Like Conor said, everyone in MMA, were simply broke jealous bitter bums. I love how in the rematch, Conor specifically called them all out "Doubt me now". "This is for anyone who celebrated my demise." ....Conor is preparing another "Nate rematch moment" for the Khabib rematch after he destroys Khabob in the rematch 

4 days ago
1/4/15

they either must have either bet some money on nate / were huge Diaz fan or they must have quite disliked conor.

Either way they gave a shit and thats what the mcgreggor promo style is best at.

4 days ago
1/1/01
Floppy Divac - 
FatBuddha -
Whambo - 

"that much"

Every MMA fighter is of Gracie jiujitsu lineage.
4 days ago
1/1/01
ConorWinsTheRematch - 
FatBuddha - A bit odd celebrating that much to another man's success and another's failure.

100%. It shows their weak character. It even says in the bible to not take pleasure in someone else's failures. I recall it saying that you will be cursed. Conor has always had a very sound mind. He has talked about how celebrating another man's loss, is some of the weakest shit you can do as another man. Like Conor said, everyone in MMA, were simply broke jealous bitter bums. I love how in the rematch, Conor specifically called them all out "Doubt me now". "This is for anyone who celebrated my demise." ....Conor is preparing another "Nate rematch moment" for the Khabib rematch after he destroys Khabob in the rematch 

Agree, definitely a sign of mental weakness stemming from insecurity and jealousy.
3 days ago
7/2/12
FatBuddha -
ConorWinsTheRematch - 

Agree, definitely a sign of mental weakness stemming from insecurity and jealousy.

So you can't celebrate a win now?! 

You pussies are unreal... 

I bet you all hangout at transgender parties on weekends. 

3 days ago
8/13/13
JitznPound -
FatBuddha -
ConorWinsTheRematch - 

Conorwinstherematch prefers dudes without tits pretty well known 

Edited: 3 days ago
9/22/11
ConorWinsTheRematch -

Their relative joy at the conclusion of a gripping fight pales compared to the zealous nut riding you two Conoretts do everyday.

3/13/18

https://twitter.com/stylebended/status/1127207120867295233

12/7/18
JitznPound -
FatBuddha -
ConorWinsTheRematch - 

No one is talking about celebrating a win you dumb fuck. Its about taking pleasure in another man losing. It's clear as day what's happening in that video. They hate Conor and were celebrating his loss, like a bunch of scorned ex-girlfriends gathering together to talk shit while watching the view. So don't ever try to sugarcoat it like it was anything else but that. Conor haters=liberals

12/7/18
BringBackGoldy -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

Their relative joy at the conclusion of a gripping fight pales compared to the zealous nut riding you two Conoretts do everyday.

Yet if Conor had KOd Nate in round 2, I guarantee you they wouldn't have had that same reaction. Youre a joke of a hater. Btw, still dwelling on a 5 year old fight, when there was a rematch that Conor won. You're trying your hardest to deny what was obvious in that video. Try to paint it any other way you like, it doesn't matter. You're a hillary voting Conor hating liberal. 

3 days ago
8/30/09
ConorWinsTheRematch -
BringBackGoldy -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

Yet if Conor had KOd Nate in round 2, I guarantee you they wouldn't have had that same reaction. Youre a joke of a hater. Btw, still dwelling on a 5 year old fight, when there was a rematch that Conor won. You're trying your hardest to deny what was obvious in that video. Try to paint it any other way you like, it doesn't matter. You're a hillary voting Conor hating liberal. 

Can I get you a tissue ?? Maybe a whole box of tissues for you to cry like a baby ??

3 days ago
8/30/09

And you think Conor would win a rematch with Khabib ? He was begging for mercy half way through his last beating . Please stop hitting me , please , I beg you , I was only talking shit to create more business ( money ) please stop hitting me , please .

3 days ago
2/28/13

Royce has always made it known that Nate is his favorite fighter

3 days ago
12/23/02
joemasepoes -

And you think Conor would win a rematch with Khabib ? He was begging for mercy half way through his last beating . Please stop hitting me , please , I beg you , I was only talking shit to create more business ( money ) please stop hitting me , please .

Yeah okay

3 days ago
7/18/11
ConorWinsTheRematch -
BringBackGoldy -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

Daddy’s little girl gonna cry?

3 days ago
11/9/17
Whambo - 

Yeah, must be something new Royce and Randy are working on eh? lol
3 days ago
1/1/01
ConorWinsTheRematch - 
BringBackGoldy -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

Your SN indicates you are a Conor fan.  Are you going to tell me that after any of his wins you didn't crack a smile, clap, or celebrate in any way?  Because if you did that would make you a hypocrite.

3 days ago
1/1/12

Are hardcore Conor fans not the worst? Such crybaby bitches. No matter how hard you defend him, he's not going to fuck you. 

3 days ago
1/1/01
FatBuddha -
Floppy Divac - 
FatBuddha -
Whambo - 

"that much"

Every MMA fighter is of Gracie jiujitsu lineage.

But not every mma fighter has been directly trained by a Gracie.