UnderGround Forums Report: Fight Island start in July

6 days ago
1/1/01

In response to the COVID-19 global pandemic, the UFC is holding events in front of an empty audience in Florida, which is amenable to live sports events. Arizona is also willing to regulate MMA, and other states including Nevada are expected to follow shortly.

The UFC is also building a Fight Island, rumored to be in Fiji. Depending on generation, comparisons have been drawn with Gilligan's Island, Han's Island from the Enter the Dragon documentary, and the settings in various video games.

Now Ariel Helwani reports fights may begin on Fight Island as soon as July.

5 days ago
5/11/13

Just so I'm clear on this.....A major corporation with a questionable reputation on the verge of bankruptcy (endeavor) task the evil promoter (Dana) to gather the best fighters from all over the world to fight in a cage on a mysterious island that nobody has the location to during a global pandemic.......well sounds good to me....how do I watch?

5 days ago
1/1/01

Endeavor is on the brink of bankruptcy?  

5 days ago
1/1/01

Nvm I just looked it up.  Hope the ufc doesn’t get shut down

5 days ago
5/11/13

Ya word is they are in trouble they just had a take out a huge loan to keep the doors open. Although these companies go bk all the time and they are up and running days later so who knows.

5 days ago
4/19/17
Tim Duncan -

Nvm I just looked it up.  Hope the ufc doesn’t get shut down

Just because a parent company goes bankrupt doesn't mean one of it's subsidiaries will as well. You spread out your liabilities through LLC's. I would imagine UFC is one of the only things making them money right now.

5 days ago
10/27/03

Can’t wait to see when shit goes out of control when Cung Le arrives and announces, “you have offended my family and you have offended the Sanshou temple.”

5 days ago
9/20/19

It’s bullshit it’s Tony Robbin’s island and Diego Sanchez isn’t treated like the prodigal son. 

4 days ago
11/17/05

He shuld do battleship instead of fight island, for nostalgias sake. 

4 days ago
4/5/10

Bahamas...David Copperfield island

4 days ago
11/28/03

why not at ufc training center?

4 days ago
10/3/16
ranier wolfcastle -

why not at ufc training center?

because Dana is a real life Mr. Han

4 days ago
2/15/06

4 days ago
6/30/07
brody3316 -

Just so I'm clear on this.....A major corporation with a questionable reputation on the verge of bankruptcy (endeavor) task the evil promoter (Dana) to gather the best fighters from all over the world to fight in a cage on a mysterious island that nobody has the location to during a global pandemic.......well sounds good to me....how do I watch?

Sounds like a cinemax movie