UnderGround Forums Rest In Peace, phillyfights

9 days ago
2/7/20

My son, Alex, aka phillyfights, passed away last Tuesday. He was a long-time member of UnderGround and a frequent contributor. I've had the app on my last 3 phones, and though Alex wanted me to join and take part in the conversations, I have been content to share through him the threads, the stories, the arguments, opinions and insights that he enjoyed for so many years. He respected this community. He opined and argued. He was passionate about MMA. He loved his Philly. He shared a lot of himself with you. Today I joined. I joined to honor him and bring my sad news. I am heartbroken and I miss him. This was an important place for him, and I don't want him to be forgotten.

Jack

9 days ago
2/7/20

Edited: 9 days ago
11/17/10

wait what?!?!?

RIP to your son.....i enjoyed his posts over the years

9 days ago
11/17/10

MODs should have this stickied at the top , along with Frank's RIP thread

this is a sad, sad time for the members of this forum

Your son Alex will be missed

9 days ago
12/1/12

Sorry for your loss. It's been a rough week on the UG/OG. RIP PF. 

9 days ago
4/27/05

Rip

9 days ago
12/18/08

Rest Peacefully.

9 days ago
2/9/09

Rip

9 days ago
3/21/12

RIP, his stories about a side of life I never experienced in Philadelphia were something else.

9 days ago
3/23/07

RIP Alex.

9 days ago
1/1/01

RIP Alex

9 days ago
8/20/03

What in the heck?

The forum is losing all these great guys!

I'm so sorry.

R.I.P.

9 days ago
12/2/02

Wow. So sorry to hear this!  My sincere condolences. 

9 days ago
10/8/07

RIP. Sorry for your loss. :(

9 days ago
12/13/09

Sorry for your loss. RIP

9 days ago
11/8/09

Sorry for your loss. I liked your boy's posts. 

9 days ago
4/29/09

Damn...  RIP Alex 

9 days ago
1/1/01

Wow. Sorry for your loss. 

9 days ago
1/13/12

I'm terribly sorry for your loss. RIP Alex aka phillyfights. 

9 days ago
11/19/05

What a powerful post. I really enjoyed your son's post and obvious passion. RIP to him and may peace find you family, I am so sorry for your loss.

9 days ago
6/30/07
Phillyfightsdad -

My son, Alex, aka phillyfights, passed away last Tuesday. He was a long-time member of UnderGround and a frequent contributor. I've had the app on my last 3 phones, and though Alex wanted me to join and take part in the conversations, I have been content to share through him the threads, the stories, the arguments, opinions and insights that he enjoyed for so many years. He respected this community. He opined and argued. He was passionate about MMA. He loved his Philly. He shared a lot of himself with you. Today I joined. I joined to honor him and bring my sad news. I am heartbroken and I miss him. This was an important place for him, and I don't want him to be forgotten.

Jack

I am sincerely sorry for your loss sir.

I am choking down tears right now, honestly....

Dammit, I just don't have the words.

I'm Sorry. 

For what ever it's worth, this community is here for you. He was one of us and we are lessened by his passing.

Damn. Just damn.

9 days ago
4/22/03

RIP

Edited: 9 days ago
4/6/12

Damn, I'm sorry for your loss. A father shouldnt have to bury their son, I cant imagine the pain.

9 days ago
7/13/09

No! I really liked him, felt like he understood where I was coming from more than others. Very sorry for your loss.

R.I.P. 

9 days ago
9/27/12
Phillyfightsdad -

Jack

I am so sorry to hear this. RIP phillyfights!