UnderGround Forums Robbie Lawler is training with....

7 days ago
6/27/05

...Matt Pena again.

7 days ago
6/27/05

7 days ago
6/27/05

7 days ago
6/27/05

7 days ago
1/23/06
Logan Storley is the wrestler they're utilizing. Nobody can replicate what Funky brings to the table though.
7 days ago
9/27/15
CRE - Logan Storley is the wrestler they're utilizing. Nobody can replicate what Funky brings to the table though.

Is he the wrestler in bellator that literally completely blankets his opponents? I remember seeing this guys last 2 fights and he completely wrestlefucked his opponents but wasn't exactly the most exciting. Lol
7 days ago
1/1/01
ons ear -
CRE - Logan Storley is the wrestler they're utilizing. Nobody can replicate what Funky brings to the table though.

Is he the wrestler in bellator that literally completely blankets his opponents? I remember seeing this guys last 2 fights and he completely wrestlefucked his opponents but wasn't exactly the most exciting. Lol

Sounds like a perfect replica.

7 days ago
1/23/06
Floppy Divac - 
ons ear -

If Storley's going 100 percent then Lawler is losing those sparring sessions IMO
7 days ago
1/26/08
CRE -
Floppy Divac - 
ons ear -

If Storley's going 100 percent then Lawler is losing those sparring sessions IMO

Stormed is a stud wrestler, if he develops good stand up, he will be scary in a few years.

7 days ago
3/2/09

THIS

7 days ago
8/14/12

Robbie looking skinny 

6 days ago
10/21/10
Vikingknee -

Robbie looking skinny 

My first thought also 

5 days ago
7/25/15
Vikingknee -

Robbie looking skinny 

Super lean, I wonder how much he weighs

5 days ago
9/27/15
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - 
CRE -
Floppy Divac - 
ons ear -

Stormed is a stud wrestler, if he develops good stand up, he will be scary in a few years.

If it's the same guy I think it is, he looked to have improved his ground and pound a little bit in his last fight..I don't see him ever being a real fluid or great striker on the feet though..he isn't explosive enough and just doesn't have the body mechanics for it Imo
5 days ago
10/16/06

He doesn't need strength, he's got that. He needs endurance, wrestlers endurance. He has to be able to throw punches after a grueling clinch, take down defense, or escape.