UnderGround Forums "Robbie just let the whole world down."

8/3/19 11:32 PM
6/9/16

8/3/19 11:59 PM
1/8/04
I think JBJ is the GOAT but he looked like shit in his past 3 wins...St Preux, Smith, Santos.
8/4/19 12:04 AM
7/14/16
Siciliano di Brooklyn - I think JBJ is the GOAT but he looked like shit in his past 3 wins...St Preux, Smith, Santos.

Wow... his career kinda blurs together in my head since he is always in trouble and coming and going... I believed this for a second and had to look it up lol. Gus 2 and the DC NC were both after OSP.

8/4/19 12:05 AM
3/5/15

I saw on Reddit that Jorge Masividal supposedly 'liked' this tweet.

I'm not sure if it was real or not and the thread got deleted by a mod I believe.

8/4/19 12:14 AM
1/8/04
Lurker99 - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn - I think JBJ is the GOAT but he looked like shit in his past 3 wins...St Preux, Smith, Santos.

Wow... his career kinda blurs together in my head since he is always in trouble and coming and going... I believed this for a second and had to look it up lol. Gus 2 and the DC NC were both after OSP.

I forgot about Gus 2, but DC 2 was changed to a NC. Picograms...
8/4/19 12:18 AM
10/14/07
LOL at the DC2 being no contest, Jones called out left kick was mocked, then came the left kick. SORRY but fight IQ can not be roided.
8/4/19 12:22 AM
3/12/16
Strykr619 - LOL at the DC2 being no contest, Jones called out left kick was mocked, then came the left kick. SORRY but fight IQ can not be roided.

Does he make it that far into the fight for that to happen without PED's though?

Edited: 8/4/19 12:36 AM
11/16/09
Strykr619 - LOL at the DC2 being no contest, Jones called out left kick was mocked, then came the left kick. SORRY but fight IQ can not be roided.

Knowing when/how to throw a kick, or to set one up, isn't the same as being ABLE to do it under adverse conditions.

When you're in peak condition, you're able to see things better and faster, because less of your brain power is being used to manage a less efficient body. It lets you try things you normally wouldn't be able to try, and do things you wouldn't be able to do otherwise. This is literally what happens when you get old, you didn't forget HOW to do these things, you just start compromising movements because your body either doesn't have the moves anymore, or you don't think your body has the moves anymore. This is analogous to using steroids to be more physically prime than you otherwise would be.

Steroids are inextricably linked with all facets of athletic achievement.

When I was 14 years old, I could dunk a basketball, when I was 34, I couldn't. Not because I forgot how, but because my body simply wasn't capable of doing it anymore. If I was on juiced out of my mind, guess what, I'd be able to dunk again at 34. MAYBE Jon Jones can throw that HK and land it without the juice while DC is bullying him and walking him down in the later half of each round. Maybe he can't. Maybe the picobump he had was just enough to allow his muscle memory, and fatiguing body to pull it off. Maybe it wasn't. Never going to know for sure, but it's a moot point, because he was doping. You don't get the benefit of the doubt.

8/4/19 12:42 AM
1/1/01
Osbot -

Knowing when/how to throw a kick, or to set one up, isn't the same as being ABLE to do it under adverse conditions.

When you're in peak condition, you're able to see things better and faster, because less of your brain power is being used to manage a less efficient body. It lets you try things you normally wouldn't be able to try, and do things you wouldn't be able to do otherwise. This is literally what happens when you get old, you didn't forget HOW to do these things, you just start compromising movements because your body either doesn't have the moves anymore, or you don't think your body has the moves anymore. This is analogous to using steroids to be more physically prime than you otherwise would be.

When I was 14 years old, I could dunk a basketball, when I was 34, I couldn't. Not because I forgot how, but because my body simply wasn't capable of doing it anymore. If I was on juiced out of my mind, guess what, I'd be able to dunk again at 34. MAYBE Jon Jones can throw that HK and land it without the juice while DC is bullying him and walking him down in the later half of each round. Maybe he can't. Maybe the picobump he had was just enough to allow his muscle memory, and fatiguing body to pull it off. Maybe it wasn't. Never going to know for sure, but it's a moot point, because he was doping. You don't get the benefit of the doubt.

You could dunk at 14? Impressive. 

8/4/19 12:44 AM
10/14/02
no colby

made

da donald

proud

lol
8/4/19 12:55 AM
3/27/03

He seems to lack self awareness 

8/4/19 1:07 AM
5/7/08
Imagine how Robbie feels now, knowing that. Jeez... Thanks John.
8/4/19 1:08 AM
1/1/01
That's a little harsh.

95% of the world doesn't care about the UFC.
8/4/19 1:32 AM
4/17/17
twitter responses arent kind to Jon
8/4/19 1:45 AM
1/1/01

Key word being "wins"
8/4/19 9:50 AM
7/9/07

Colby:  Patriotic American who smashed a legend.  Thanks the troops. Gets to talk to Trump.

JJ:  Hits preggos, hides under rings from USADA, busted for TBOL *Twice*, grabs women by the pussy.

JJ is a giant piece of shit that shouldn't even have a platform.  He lost his last fight and was gifted a win.  

Edited: 8/4/19 10:45 AM
1/24/17
thetouchofdeath -

Does he make it that far into the fight for that to happen without PED's though?

Of course he does. He already dominated DC for 5 rounds in their first fight

Edited: 8/4/19 10:46 AM
1/24/17
Osbot -

he already dominated DC the first fight

Of course he gets the benefit of the doubt, especially when picograms dont do shit

8/4/19 10:54 AM
5/31/07
The Immortal One -
Osbot -

he already dominated DC the first fight

Of course he gets the benefit of the doubt, especially when picograms dont do shit

You know jack shit about steroids if you really believe that.  Going to pretend you have never heard of pulsing before and that gains dont stick around when levels drop?  

Yes Jones dominated DC

Barry Bonds hit a lot of home runs. 

Lance Armstrong won a lot of races. 

All are in the asterisk group

Edited: 8/4/19 11:58 AM
8/24/15

8/4/19 11:10 AM
7/15/04

Go easy on Stryker619 and the Immortal One guys, they are both mentally handicapped.

8/4/19 11:18 AM
1/24/17

TexDeuce and 46and2, it's pathetic how you guys live on this forum to hate on a guy who has accomplished more than you ever can dream about

If picograms help you beat the current HW champ DCtwice, santos, smith, Gus twice, glover, OSP, TRT belfort, sonnen, prime evans, prime machida, jackson, shogun, and bader with domination

Then sign me up. I guess I can just take picograms and become the greatest of all time

KEEP HATING :)

Edited: 8/4/19 12:01 PM
8/24/15
TexDeuce -

Go easy on Stryker619 and the Immortal One guys, they are both mentally handicapped.

Sorry, I didnt know. I will change my response to stryker619.

8/4/19 1:11 PM
5/9/06

Jon Jones would know about letting people down. 

8/4/19 1:47 PM
3/6/07
thestaton -

Colby:  Patriotic American who smashed a legend.  Thanks the troops. Gets to talk to Trump.

JJ:  Hits preggos, hides under rings from USADA, busted for TBOL *Twice*, grabs women by the pussy.

JJ is a giant piece of shit that shouldn't even have a platform.  He lost his last fight and was gifted a win.  

But JBJ is not a racist d-bag. 

So yea, a nationalistic American is going to visit another white nationalist.