UnderGround Forums Rodriguez was ROBBED of a round 2 TKO

10 days ago
3/23/06

Chris Tognoni thought it was a low blow, replay showed it wasn’t even close.  

Where was the secondary official sitting ringside to tell him he was wrong?  

They should have restarted the fight as soon as they saw the replay!

10 days ago
11/20/05
Can't argue with that.
Edited: 10 days ago
3/23/06

They just answered by question.

low blow is NOT available on replay.

only fight ending sequences can get replay.  

Per Marc Ratner

10 days ago
3/23/06

HOLY SHIT!

ED HERMAN WON VIA SUB! 

10 days ago
4/2/20

Damn! Here comes the controversy! That was racist!

10 days ago
8/6/06

That was so fucked

10 days ago
4/22/20
I bet Herman. That was bullshit. They need to fix that process. I feel bad for Slow.
10 days ago
3/23/06

Do you think this fight will be overturned??? 

10 days ago
1/16/12

Man if I where mike I would be furiously pissed 

10 days ago
8/15/07
knockoutfighter - 

They just answered by question.

low blow is NOT available on replay.

only fight ending sequences can get replay.  

Per Marc Ratner

That's such a dumb policy. The entire fight should be available on replay and should be used to help the ref make better decisions or overrule bad ones.
10 days ago
1/1/01
That should get appealed and overturned. Herman is dirty and shouldn't fight in the UFC again.
10 days ago
12/9/05
Pulala - That should get appealed and overturned. Herman is dirty and shouldn't fight in the UFC again.

How is Herman dirty? He got hit and got down - do you think in the moment he had any idea where he was hit?

Feel awful for Rodriguez, but you can’t be mad out Herman about that.

10 days ago
5/11/06
One of the worst mistakes I have ever seen, just lost me a nice chuink of cash too, im fucking spewing.
10 days ago
4/22/20
Pulala - That should get appealed and overturned. Herman is dirty and shouldn't fight in the UFC again.

Ed didn't fake a low blow, though. He just went down. Ref just screwed up. Which fighter would stand up and say, naw man, that was good, he won by tko.
10 days ago
10/20/07
Flyers179 -
Pulala - That should get appealed and overturned. Herman is dirty and shouldn't fight in the UFC again.

How is Herman dirty? He got hit and got down - do you think in the moment he had any idea where he was hit?

He even said in the post fight interview that all he knows is that he was hurt.   

I would like to know from fighters...can you tell when you are hit in the mid section and feel pain... an you tell exactly where the pain is? I.e difference from nut shot or legal shot?   I'm sure its even different in the heat of a fight.

10 days ago
1/1/01
This is all on the ref. Hopefully it gets changed 2 a no contest.
10 days ago
12/3/13
knockoutfighter -

He wasn’t actually finished. He was hurt but we’ll never know whether he may have been able to survive. The decision should and likely will stand imo. 

10 days ago
1/1/01
Flyers179 - 

He knew it wasnt a low blow. You could tell he was lying about it in the post fight interview.
10 days ago
10/9/10

It’s an unfortunate, shitty situation that could be rectified by making it FOTN so Mike gets an extra 50k to make up for it. His stock didn’t go down at all tonight. 

10 days ago
10/9/10
Pulala -
Flyers179 - 

He knew it wasnt a low blow. You could tell he was lying about it in the post fight interview.

Holdup guys, we got ourselves an FBI agent over here! 

10 days ago
1/1/01
Colby Covid19ington - 
Pulala - That should get appealed and overturned. Herman is dirty and shouldn't fight in the UFC again.

Ed didn't fake a low blow, though. He just went down. Ref just screwed up. Which fighter would stand up and say, naw man, that was good, he won by tko.

Probably no fighter would do that , but they wouldn't walk around grabbing their jock like they just got a low blow either.
10 days ago
1/1/01
MasterofMartialArts - 

It’s an unfortunate, shitty situation that could be rectified by making it FOTN so Mike gets an extra 50k to make up for it. His stock didn’t go down at all tonight. 

Dana will pay Mike. He won the fight.
10 days ago
8/6/06
Mmaster13 -
knockoutfighter -

He wasn’t actually finished. He was hurt but we’ll never know whether he may have been able to survive. The decision should and likely will stand imo. 

You're right, he did survive getting dropped by a body shot again, later in the round.

10 days ago
11/24/13

This needs to be a NC. Insane.

10 days ago
10/25/02

Ed was playing it up , shifting he’s can around during the break like he took a nut  shot. It’s not his fault the ref fucked up, but your dam right he knew it wasn’t a nut shot. It wasn’t even close .