3/17/14

so that settles that

6 days ago
12/28/12

what would he know

i believe altofsky

6 days ago
8/18/13

It’s hilarious how Trumptards on here say it was a false narrative that he was booed, when you could hear the overwhelming boos amongst a few scattered cheers even on TV 

6 days ago
1/1/01
Joe “Open Borders” Rogan is an objective source, I’m sure.
6 days ago
3/14/02
Dreville79 - 

It’s hilarious how Trumptards on here say it was a false narrative that he was booed, when you could hear the overwhelming boos amongst a few scattered cheers even on TV 

They are all ignorant bigots! I wish we could deport those knuckle dragging mouth breathers. Its like haven't evolved as humans.
6 days ago
2/24/19

But we can make a complete sentence with both a subject and a predicate. 

6 days ago
3/12/15

Those snowflakes can boo all they want. He’s still gonna win in 2020 and give me more crying libtard compilations to fap to. 

6 days ago
5/5/12

Here’s Tara Larosa’s video from the show. 

6 days ago
2/14/11

It was a mixed bag, same as any politician would receive. Baffled as to why it’s even a topic of interest?

6 days ago
1/1/01
Dreville79 - 

No one was saying there were no boos at all, lol. It’s NYC, which is super liberal and gay. People are saying it wasn’t ALL boos but with cheers as well.

But you knew that. Derp
6 days ago
1/1/01
Dogman - 
Dreville79 - 

They are all ignorant bigots! I wish we could deport those knuckle dragging mouth breathers. Its like haven't evolved as humans.

Deport Trump supporters? lol. There’s a 99% chance you’re an ungrateful, immigrant shitholer.
6 days ago
8/4/08
Lies
6 days ago
10/17/13
I was applauding from home.
6 days ago
7/1/15

I’m sure Trump was so sad. Not
6 days ago
3/14/02
boxy -
Dogman - 
Dreville79 - 

Deport Trump supporters? lol. There’s a 99% chance you’re an ungrateful, immigrant shitholer.

Self deport bitch!

6 days ago
12/8/14

Rogan spends so much time shitting on Trump during his podcast. A couple episodes back he was saying Trump is too old to be President, after having Bernie goddamn Sanders on. 
Rogan is a douche and would very likely still be doing Fear Factor or shitty standup if it weren’t for Trump saving the UFC in the early days. 

6 days ago
12/5/15

Trump also made the wall too thin, they just using home depot portable saws used for concrete to cut through. 

6 days ago
8/20/03
Outlaw’d by Lytle - 

It was a mixed bag, same as any politician would receive. Baffled as to why it’s even a topic of interest?

It sucks that every other thread on teh OG is Trump related and they can't or won't seem to keep those threads to the PoliticalGround.

Now we have to see them on the UG too?

So much for MMA.

6 days ago
5/14/08
Captain Canuck - 
Outlaw’d by Lytle - 

It sucks that every other thread on teh OG is Trump related and they can't or won't seem to keep those threads to the PoliticalGround.

So much for MMA.

Yup.

6 days ago
10/3/12

Remember the concert right after 9/11 in New York? Hilary Clinton walked out to nothing but booing and in taped replays, it was replaced with applause. 

6 days ago
7/1/15
hjr2 -

Remember the concert right after 9/11 in New York? Hilary Clinton walked out to nothing but booing and in taped replays, it was replaced with applause. 

She’s a dirtbag and a smug little cunt. She deserves nothing but the worst 

6 days ago
8/20/03
Submissable - 
Captain Canuck - 
Outlaw’d by Lytle - 

So much for MMA.

Yup.

It's be nice if we had a MOD who had the balls to move all these political threads to the PoliticalGround.

There was a MOD once that tried it. 

It was glorious.

6 days ago
10/25/05
Why any of you morons is surprised Tump got boo'd in NYC is beyond me. No one here liked him before he was president, and no one likes him now.
6 days ago
1/22/05
Dreville79 - 

They live in a fantasy world where no criticism of Trump is warranted to them. They literally have to delude themselves into believing shit like this because that's the only way they can convince themselves that Trump is liked.

It's clear as fuck he was heavily booed.
6 days ago
5/14/08
Captain Canuck -
Submissable - 
Captain Canuck - 
Outlaw’d by Lytle - 

So much for MMA.

Yup.

It's be nice if we had a MOD who had the balls to move all these political threads to the PoliticalGround.

There was a MOD once that tried it. 

It was glorious.

That was a nice day. There is a Mountain of threads to be moved though which would take a dedicated mod with a Medics focus to do that all the time.