3/17/14

so that settles that

11/6/19 5:29 PM
12/28/12

what would he know

i believe altofsky

11/6/19 5:32 PM
8/18/13

It's hilarious how Trumptards on here say it was a false narrative that he was booed, when you could hear the overwhelming boos amongst a few scattered cheers even on TV 

11/6/19 5:45 PM
3/14/02
Dreville79 - 

It's hilarious how Trumptards on here say it was a false narrative that he was booed, when you could hear the overwhelming boos amongst a few scattered cheers even on TV 

They are all ignorant bigots! I wish we could deport those knuckle dragging mouth breathers. Its like haven't evolved as humans.
11/6/19 5:56 PM
2/24/19

But we can make a complete sentence with both a subject and a predicate. 

11/6/19 5:58 PM
3/12/15

Those snowflakes can boo all they want. He's still gonna win in 2020 and give me more crying libtard compilations to fap to. 

11/6/19 6:15 PM
5/5/12

Here's Tara Larosa's video from the show. 

11/6/19 6:27 PM
2/14/11

It was a mixed bag, same as any politician would receive. Baffled as to why it's even a topic of interest?

11/6/19 6:33 PM
8/4/08

Lies

11/6/19 6:37 PM
10/17/13

I was applauding from home.

11/6/19 6:40 PM
7/1/15

I'm sure Trump was so sad. Not
11/6/19 6:57 PM
3/14/02
boxy -
Dogman - 
Dreville79 - 

They are all ignorant bigots! I wish we could deport those knuckle dragging mouth breathers. Its like haven't evolved as humans.

Deport Trump supporters? lol. There's a 99% chance you're an ungrateful, immigrant shitholer.

Self deport bitch!

11/6/19 6:59 PM
12/8/14

Rogan spends so much time shitting on Trump during his podcast. A couple episodes back he was saying Trump is too old to be President, after having Bernie goddamn Sanders on. 
Rogan is a douche and would very likely still be doing Fear Factor or shitty standup if it weren't for Trump saving the UFC in the early days. 

11/6/19 7:01 PM
12/5/15

Trump also made the wall too thin, they just using home depot portable saws used for concrete to cut through. 

11/6/19 7:10 PM
8/20/03
Outlaw'd by Lytle - 

It was a mixed bag, same as any politician would receive. Baffled as to why it's even a topic of interest?

It sucks that every other thread on teh OG is Trump related and they can't or won't seem to keep those threads to the PoliticalGround.

Now we have to see them on the UG too?

So much for MMA.

11/6/19 7:14 PM
5/14/08
Captain Canuck - 
Outlaw'd by Lytle - 

It sucks that every other thread on teh OG is Trump related and they can't or won't seem to keep those threads to the PoliticalGround.

So much for MMA.

Yup.

11/6/19 7:16 PM
10/3/12

Remember the concert right after 9/11 in New York? Hilary Clinton walked out to nothing but booing and in taped replays, it was replaced with applause. 

11/6/19 7:17 PM
7/1/15
hjr2 -

Remember the concert right after 9/11 in New York? Hilary Clinton walked out to nothing but booing and in taped replays, it was replaced with applause. 

She's a dirtbag and a smug little cunt. She deserves nothing but the worst 

11/6/19 7:27 PM
8/20/03
Submissable - 
Captain Canuck - 
Outlaw'd by Lytle - 

So much for MMA.

Yup.

It's be nice if we had a MOD who had the balls to move all these political threads to the PoliticalGround.

There was a MOD once that tried it. 

It was glorious.

11/6/19 7:31 PM
10/25/05

Why any of you morons is surprised Tump got boo'd in NYC is beyond me. No one here liked him before he was president, and no one likes him now.

11/6/19 7:35 PM
1/22/05
Dreville79 - 

They live in a fantasy world where no criticism of Trump is warranted to them. They literally have to delude themselves into believing shit like this because that's the only way they can convince themselves that Trump is liked.

It's clear as fuck he was heavily booed.
11/6/19 7:44 PM
5/14/08
Captain Canuck -
Submissable - 
Captain Canuck - 
Outlaw'd by Lytle - 

So much for MMA.

Yup.

It's be nice if we had a MOD who had the balls to move all these political threads to the PoliticalGround.

It was glorious.

That was a nice day. There is a Mountain of threads to be moved though which would take a dedicated mod with a Medics focus to do that all the time.

11/6/19 7:46 PM
8/20/03
Submissable - 
Captain Canuck -
Submissable - 
Captain Canuck - 
Outlaw'd by Lytle - 

So much for MMA.

Yup.

It was glorious.

That was a nice day. There is a Mountain of threads to be moved though which would take a dedicated mod with a Medics focus to do that all the time.

I can almost live with the Trump threads clogging up teh OG, but come on, now on the UG?

Ridiculous...

11/6/19 8:28 PM
1/1/01

Was cageside. Trump and Dana walked in to about 70% cheers to 30% boos. But many folks boo'ing stfu as Trump passed them if they were in the lower sections (Loge seating). Understandable......its the PRESIDENT!!

Every politician gets boo'd. Plus avg Just Bleed guy whos been in the building drinking for 3+ hours will boo anything that others cheer.

My problem is with MSM who showed the massive boos and attributed it to Trump. The massive boos came after crowd thought Diaz fight was going to the 4th only to see it called iff as Drs exited cage. Crowd got highly agitated, items were thrown, and Secret Service said "Mr President, its time to GTFO of here!"

As Trump left during boos over main event not continuing, MSM scum saw a great opportunity to use the footage to smear the President.

11/6/19 8:52 PM
8/4/08
donnybrook - 

Was cageside. Trump and Dana walked in to about 70% cheers to 30% boos. But many folks boo'ing stfu as Trump passed them if they were in the lower sections (Loge seating). Understandable......its the PRESIDENT!!

Every politician gets boo'd. Plus avg Just Bleed guy whos been in the building drinking for 3+ hours will boo anything that others cheer.

My problem is with MSM who showed the massive boos and attributed it to Trump. The massive boos came after crowd thought Diaz fight was going to the 4th only to see it called iff as Drs exited cage. Crowd got highly agitated, items were thrown, and Secret Service said "Mr President, its time to GTFO of here!"

As Trump left during boos over main event not continuing, MSM scum saw a great opportunity to use the footage to smear the President.

Yeah, I definitely heard more cheers than jeers.
But that's what msm does.
Look at the jokesters doing the polls!