UnderGround Forums Rogan emotional rant over Steven A Smith

27 days ago
3/22/16

Sounds like Rogan has read the UG and regrets not calling out SAS when they were live. What Rogan fails to understand tho, is that ESPN does not WANT those hardcore toe the line commentators that Rogan prefers and wants their own MAINSTREAM hosts to cover UFC and give their outside opinon.

"It's a bad look for ESPN, it's a bad look for him, it's a bad look for the sport. There's other people that can do this. ... We have plenty of people out there who understand the sport. There's plenty of them. "I would've preferred to talk to 'DC' or Felder or you (Josh Thomson) or anybody who understands the sport," Rogan said. "I don't think it's the right way to do it."

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/01/joe-rogan-concerned-stephen-a-smith-donald-cerrone-rant-conor-mcgregor-ufc-246

27 days ago
10/23/07

Joe rogan offended , another Liberal snowflake triggered. 

I thought he was a huntin meat eatin tuff son of a gun, instead he cry that mean man said mean things  its not fair, just go back to Russia hippy

27 days ago
9/22/11
superCalo -

Joe rogan offended , another Liberal snowflake triggered. 

I thought he was a huntin meat eatin tuff son of a gun, instead he cry that mean man said mean things  its not fair, just go back to Russia hippy

I feel you phoned that one in....more effort needed.

27 days ago
9/19/13

If Joe Rogan wants to claim that SAS shouldn't talk about MMA

then Joe Rogan should take his own fucking medicine and not talk about politics.

27 days ago
2/24/10

Smith is a fucking poser 

View this post on Instagram

@stephenasmith putting on a striking clinic

A post shared by As Shopped As It Gets (@as_shopped_as_it_gets) on

27 days ago
1/1/01
Media Monster -

Smith is a fucking poser 

View this post on Instagram

@stephenasmith putting on a striking clinic

A post shared by As Shopped As It Gets (@as_shopped_as_it_gets) on

This 

VU

27 days ago
10/3/16

Who cares 

Stephen A Smith is in your heads

That is why he is getting paid

You talking

Everyone talking

And the man only said three sentences

That's true power

Respect

27 days ago
7/10/12

Smith needs fucking with a hand grenade

27 days ago
4/22/09

Never heard of her what'd she say 

27 days ago
3/22/16

For reference 

27 days ago
2/24/06

I liked Smith's takes on the cheating in baseball.  He speaks bluntly, which IMO is a good contrast.

While he might not be an expert on MMA, he is a voice to garner interest in MMA in the future, and to help bring more casual sports fans over. 

Ultimately, I think he helps the sport.

27 days ago
9/8/10
oranos -

then Joe Rogan should take his own fucking medicine and not talk about politics.

lol what

you do realize the average person knows Joe Rogan more for his podcast and Fear Factor than they do for his MMA commentating right?

27 days ago
12/8/12

Can somebody please tell me what he said that was so offensive? Anyone? Anyone?

27 days ago
11/10/18

Basically, Joe said he doesn't want mma to be treated or viewed as a real sport. Athletes in every real sport that has fans are criticized constantly and brutally. Professional golfers have taken more direct and harsh criticism than what SAS gave after that fight. It's pretty ridiculous to act like these guys are beyond reproach. Cowboy offered nothing in the fight and saying that isn't anything other than the truth. Are we just supposed to say McGregor is so fucking awesome that he was able to win in that fashion? Or maybe, we can be objective and say McGregor looked good, but Cowboy shit the bed and offered zero resistance. If he'd even landed 2 strikes this would be different but he didn't even hit Conor. 

27 days ago
7/25/12

Had any of been hit the way he was, we'd of shit the bed too. Just saying. 

27 days ago
9/22/11
Eskimo -

Basically, Joe said he doesn't want mma to be treated or viewed as a real sport. Athletes in every real sport that has fans are criticized constantly and brutally. Professional golfers have taken more direct and harsh criticism than what SAS gave after that fight. It's pretty ridiculous to act like these guys are beyond reproach. Cowboy offered nothing in the fight and saying that isn't anything other than the truth. Are we just supposed to say McGregor is so fucking awesome that he was able to win in that fashion? Or maybe, we can be objective and say McGregor looked good, but Cowboy shit the bed and offered zero resistance. If he'd even landed 2 strikes this would be different but he didn't even hit Conor. 

Not really the point he was making....he was saying fighting is different to sports where you dont get knocked the fuck out when you lose.And commentating on the sport like it is football isnt going to work. Most fighters will likely cold shoulder this guy over those comments about cerrone who broke his nose and orbital in that 40 sec fight.

27 days ago
9/22/11

Also l like the title change for the front page....rogan was just jawing with a mate,he wasnt emotional.

27 days ago
9/19/13
McBottery -
oranos -

lol what

you do realize the average person knows Joe Rogan more for his podcast and Fear Factor than they do for his MMA commentating right?

Who are these average boomers you are referring to?

27 days ago
1/24/16
Smilin like Rashad -

This. Bunch of pussies. The UFC needs that guy he has everyone triggered

27 days ago
4/12/11
Smilin like Rashad -

I kindof feel the same.

27 days ago
7/16/13

Steven A Smith would have been banned from here a few years back for fighter bashing, if he said on here, what he did during that piece. Oh, how times have changed. 

27 days ago
7/25/12
John Wick -

Steven A Smith would have been banned from here a few years back for fighter bashing, if he said on here, what he did during that piece. Oh, how times have changed. 

Funny you say that, wonder how many 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 76th accounts are littering this place because of saying things like that.....

27 days ago
12/17/19

Joe Rogan? The Fleshlight guy? Rogan's a piece of shit scumbag. Anyone who follows him is also a useless piece of shit.

27 days ago
7/25/12
Michael De Santa -

Joe Rogan? The Fleshlight guy? Rogan's a piece of shit scumbag. Anyone who follows him is also a useless piece of shit.

Might be a bit of an overstatement. 

27 days ago
3/23/06
MarcusAurelioFan -

Who cares 

Stephen A Smith is in your heads

That is why he is getting paid

You talking

Everyone talking

And the man only said three sentences

That's true power

Respect