UnderGround Forums Rogan thought Cowboy retired

Edited: 7 days ago
1/24/16

That's how bad Tony beat him. Rogan was like "thank you for a great career..." Only after a short moment Rogan realised Cowboy was not actually retiring.  LOL

7 days ago
1/1/01
I think that was cowboys last hoorah as a contender, but he loves fighting too much to retire. Also I'm not sure how much he's saved for the life he enjoys at this point.
7 days ago
2/9/09
Whambo - I think that was cowboys last hoorah as a contender, but he loves fighting too much to retire. Also I'm not sure how much he's saved for the life he enjoys at this point.

He mauled Al just a month ago. Because be didnt beat Tony doesn’t mean he isn’t a contender.

7 days ago
9/24/18

As much as Donald hangs his hat on being active and accepting fights anytime, anywhere, I feel it cost him here. He looked like he was a touch slower. No way in hell his body had fully recovered from that 5 round fight with Al. 

7 days ago
2/25/15
Fan favorites fighters need to stop thinking they got to retire if they fail to be champ. I'll keep wanting to watch Cowboy, even i don't think he will ever be champ. I was disappointed when Gus retired because even thought i agree with him he isn't becoming the champ, he was still fun to watch.
7 days ago
11/24/07

I think cowboy said he’s going to keep going until the wheels fall off so he’s probably going to go the chuck Liddell or bj penn path of taking a bunch of nasty ass kickings before he packs it in. 

7 days ago
2/14/11

Rogans absorbed too many blunts to the head. Still the man though. 

Big up Liquid Richard. 

7 days ago
4/11/14

No Rogan was just “retiring” Cowboy like he did for Brandon.

7 days ago
7/29/02
needs to retire that hairdo
7 days ago
7/18/11
The Closed Guard -
Whambo - I think that was cowboys last hoorah as a contender, but he loves fighting too much to retire. Also I'm not sure how much he's saved for the life he enjoys at this point.

He mauled Al just a month ago. Because be didnt beat Tony doesn’t mean he isn’t a contender.

Short of the rare Robbie Lawler-esqe career resurgence, he won’t likely sniff another title shot in either division. LW is too stacked with killers and he’s too small to dominate 170, especially after all the beatings he’s endured. 

7 days ago
2/14/14
Jones right nostril -

As much as Donald hangs his hat on being active and accepting fights anytime, anywhere, I feel it cost him here. He looked like he was a touch slower. No way in hell his body had fully recovered from that 5 round fight with Al. 

This... 

6 days ago
10/11/09
inf0 - needs to retire that hairdo

Seriously. Love Cowboy but that hairdo confuses the fuck out of me. Do you think he gets it cut like that onpurpose or just lets it fly and thats how it looks? Its full dad mode.

6 days ago
5/25/11

I would like for Cowboy to take a little time off before his next fight and let his body fully recover.  I know he is getting up there in rounds for a fighter, but I would like to see his performance after a full recovery and training camp before I comment on his contender status.

5 days ago
3/23/12
Jones right nostril -

Yeah this

5 days ago
3/6/07

To be fair to Joe , Tony wanted Cowboy to talk first after the fight. 

Almost like he was letting him have his moment with the crowd to retire. I think that threw joe off. 

I thought he was going to retire the way it went down. 

5 days ago
8/3/11

Joe needs to ease up on that powerful alpha brain.