UnderGround Forums Russell brand on JRE

4/20/19 5:13 PM
4/13/07

He’s witty and insightful (for a comedian) when he doesn’t try too hard but his verbose, tangential philosophical rants are all over the place and so painful to listen to.   

If I was his buddy, I would advise “Less is more bro.”

4/20/19 6:55 PM
5/31/16

Something is very off about him. He gives off sociopath vibes to me.

4/20/19 6:58 PM
8/2/11

I lasted about 12 seconds. Cannot stand his pseudo enlightened virtue signalling bullshit

4/20/19 7:09 PM
4/13/07
Glowman -

I don’t get that vibe at all. Explain 

4/20/19 7:09 PM
4/13/07
ThatsHowIRoll -

I lasted about 12 seconds. Cannot stand his pseudo enlightened virtue signalling bullshit

Pseudo-enlightened and pseudointellectual

4/20/19 8:17 PM
5/22/16
sage77 -
Glowman -

Name a single job he could hold outside of entertainment?  He’s a crazy person. 

4/20/19 8:27 PM
5/31/16
sage77 -
Glowman -

He has a very narcissistic/grandiose view of himself. In some of the interviews I see him in, he seems to take control of the other person interviewing him.

He has surface sophisatction. He seems smart because people assoicate British accents and using big words with intelligence. He really says nothing when he speaks, except for when he talks about addiction. Other than that, he's full of shit and pretending to care.

Hearing him talk is like hearing Ted Bundy talk....If Ted were English and his brains were fried from drugs.

Edited: 4/20/19 8:39 PM
7/24/12

That guy is a sick piece of shit. Norm Macdonald asked him on his show "what is worse, to have sex with a child or a pig?"

This vile piece of garbage had to deeply contemplate his answer. It was a brilliant move by norm because at that moment this scumbag showed the kind of sick and depraved person he really is.

4/20/19 8:30 PM
3/2/11

He has all the charm of a hippie cult leader.

4/20/19 8:38 PM
4/13/07
Glowman -
sage77 -
Glowman -

He has a very narcissistic/grandiose view of himself. In some of the interviews I see him in, he seems to take control of the other person interviewing him.

He has surface sophisatction. He seems smart because people assoicate British accents and using big words with intelligence. He really says nothing when he speaks, except for when he talks about addiction. Other than that, he's full of shit and pretending to care.

Hearing him talk is like hearing Ted Bundy talk....If Ted were English and his brains were fried from drugs.

You have explained a narcissistic vibe which I totally agree with but he doesn’t exude a sociopathic vibe(a la Jon Jones) in my opinion. 

4/20/19 8:39 PM
4/13/07
Mynewscreenname -
sage77 -
Glowman -

Name a single job he could hold outside of entertainment?  He’s a crazy person. 

Addiction counselor, palm reader, birthday clown

4/20/19 8:42 PM
4/13/07
I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers -

That guy is a sick piece of shit. Norm Macdonald asked him on his show "what is worse, to have sex with a child or a pig?"

This vile piece of garbage had to deeply contemplate his answer. It was a brilliant move by norm because at that moment this scumbag showed the kind of sick and depraved person he really is.

Was the pig at the age of consent?

4/20/19 8:43 PM
7/24/12

Go to 24:50. I couldn't find the video yet.

4/20/19 8:44 PM
7/24/12
sage77 -

Was the pig at the age of consent?

Norm actually said ADULT pig. Haha

4/20/19 8:52 PM
9/27/18
He is Illuminati and was Katy Parry's handler at the time they were together.. He has had pedophike symbols on clothing.. He throws up Illuminati hand signs.. There was a documentary in this guy showing all his ties to secret cults and Illuminati Freemason 33rd degree

4/20/19 9:06 PM
1/1/01
I think he's pretty cool. Didn't like the "social construct" pov when talking about kids. But he's alright.
4/20/19 9:08 PM
4/13/07
Otlwgt - He is Illuminati and was Katy Parry's handler at the time they were together.. He has had pedophike symbols on clothing.. He throws up Illuminati hand signs.. There was a documentary in this guy showing all his ties to secret cults and Illuminati Freemason 33rd degree

I’m hoping you’re a troll and not a complete retard. 

4/20/19 9:13 PM
5/31/16
sage77 -
Glowman -
sage77 -
Glowman -

You have explained a narcissistic vibe which I totally agree with but he doesn’t exude a sociopathic vibe(a la Jon Jones) in my opinion. 

They both have many of the same traits. So it's easy to not be able to tell the difference.

4/20/19 9:24 PM
4/13/07

I listened to it. You’re really reaching with the pedophile angle. Silly question and he gave a silly answer and said he would fuck the pig.   It’s a serious accusation and kind of lame to throw it out there without much evidence. 

4/20/19 9:59 PM
11/11/11

He's entertaining at least.

Edited: 4/20/19 10:07 PM
12/6/05
Former heroin attack who has diarrhea of the mouth.

Also a hypocrite. Do as I say not as I do.

One reason for him and Katy Perry breaking up is that he would start shit with her Preacher father at the dinner table just for the sake of being argumentative. Just an asshole know it all.

When he comes up against a true intellect like Dr. Jordan Peterson his arguments and philosophy don't hold water and he knows it.

Unfunny s well. That's why he's no longer in movies.
4/20/19 10:18 PM
3/20/12

I don't trust him one bit

or enjoy him

4/20/19 10:20 PM
7/22/05
4/20/19 10:59 PM
8/2/11

I'm relieved to see I am not the only one that thinks he is a fraud.

The comments on youtube were all positive and I was feeling like Mugatu and Derek's one look for a second.

4/20/19 11:17 PM
5/11/12

I immediately skipped after listening to his mumbo jumbo the last time joe had him on