UnderGround Forums Russian Hottie is Indestructible

16 days ago
12/10/09

https://nypost.com/2020/05/18/woman-crashes-motorcycle-during-120-mph-street-race-in-russia/ 

16 days ago
11/1/19

Damn. 

Edited: 16 days ago
12/10/09

She's saying; "it hurst all over my body. Please call an ambulance." Then, "it went into speed wobble and I lost control."

The bystanders tell her they saw it all, not to move, to stay still and not to remove her helmet.

I should probably reach out to let her kow I'm "here for her" during recovery.

16 days ago
7/14/16
Dumbass. Deserved worse. Luckily she didn't cause anyone else to crash trying to avoid her flopping across the road.
16 days ago
2/27/20

I got sweaty watching that.  Wasnt going anywhere near that fast when I crashed and I was a LOT more fucked up.

Dress for the slide, not the ride.  My helmet was knocked off and I had a nice concussion.   The rest of my gear kept most of the road rash off me.  Then I landed in a god damn fire ant hill with poison ivy around it.  No joke.  Wiley Coyote shit.

16 days ago
7/29/13

That bike had a lot of power to be constantly on edge of lifting the front wheel off the ground at those speeds. Any time you have to feather the throttle running at 130 you know a bike is powerful. 

16 days ago
5/11/10

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. 

16 days ago
11/1/19
Lurker99 - Dumbass. Deserved worse. Luckily she didn't cause anyone else to crash trying to avoid her flopping across the road.

I’m just happy everyone is ok. 

16 days ago
11/16/09
Tmaguru -

I got sweaty watching that.  Wasnt going anywhere near that fast when I crashed and I was a LOT more fucked up.

Dress for the slide, not the ride.  My helmet was knocked off and I had a nice concussion.   The rest of my gear kept most of the road rash off me.  Then I landed in a god damn fire ant hill with poison ivy around it.  No joke.  Wiley Coyote shit.

And then a road runner used a slingshot to catch your bike, and hurl it back at you, where it bounced on the top of your head repeatedly until you were driven like a nail into the ant hill. Then the road runner came over, wearing thick latex gloves, and stuck a poisen ivy spout in your ass.

Right? :)

16 days ago
3/2/12

What a fucking moron..... I will never understand why people do this shit. For the "rush"?

16 days ago
5/30/15
Lurker99 - Dumbass. Deserved worse. Luckily she didn't cause anyone else to crash trying to avoid her flopping across the road.

You must be the worst kind of miserable. 

16 days ago
11/1/19
Gartlin -

You must be the worst kind of miserable. 

Person front of him doesn’t use turn signal..

”I hope you die in a fire!”

16 days ago
1/1/01
WRONG FORUM ASSHOLE
16 days ago
2/27/20
Osbot -
Tmaguru -

And then a road runner used a slingshot to catch your bike, and hurl it back at you, where it bounced on the top of your head repeatedly until you were driven like a nail into the ant hill. Then the road runner came over, wearing thick latex gloves, and stuck a poisen ivy spout in your ass.

It's like you were there!

16 days ago
11/16/09
Tmaguru -
Osbot -
Tmaguru -

It's like you were there!

MEEP MEEP!

16 days ago
11/20/08
SHOGUN250 -

What a fucking moron..... I will never understand why people do this shit. For the "rush"?

Yes. Just exactly for the same reason people go to the moon... I mean why the fuck do they do that shit? Can't they just stay on Earth?

16 days ago
9/20/19
MojoSoDope -

That bike had a lot of power to be constantly on edge of lifting the front wheel off the ground at those speeds. Any time you have to feather the throttle running at 130 you know a bike is powerful. 

Would bodyweight/mass play a factor? 

16 days ago
2/27/20
HillboFrateTrane -
MojoSoDope -

Would bodyweight/mass play a factor? 

Yes and also posture and position on the bike etc.  Effective sport bike riders steer with their whole body, shifting their weight and such around to aid in control.

16 days ago
8/19/03

Jesus.

I almost went down riding my bike on Thursday doing 35.  Cant imagine that shit.

If you ride, good gear will save your ass, literally. 

Edited: 16 days ago
11/24/13

And that, ladies and MAGAgents, is what is known as a "tankslapper". If you're gonna roll around like its TX2K19, then you better have steering stabilizers on your bike.

If she had fallen off like a second or more sooner, she'd be dead.

16 days ago
7/15/04
SHOGUN250 -

You can't understand why people race? Really? It is fun as fuck. Why do people jump out of planes? Etc.

That being said, it is certainly dangerous and I wouldn't do it if around other traffic. 

16 days ago
1/7/15

Nasty tank slapper.  The camera angle, and the fact you can see her forearms at all, suggests she is sitting upright, in no kind of tuck.  No bueno!  Two words:  Steering...damper.

16 days ago
8/22/16
TexDeuce -
SHOGUN250 -

You can't understand why people race? Really? It is fun as fuck. Why do people jump out of planes? Etc.

That being said, it is certainly dangerous and I wouldn't do it if around other traffic. 

I guess it's fun as fuck to an idiot maybe. I like my life and don't feel the need to risk it to have "fun". Same reason I won't jump out of a plane or any other dumb shit like that. I guess if your life sucks you'll do whatever you can for enjoyment. ??

16 days ago
3/2/12
TexDeuce -
SHOGUN250 -

It's the endangering others part that bugs me. Go ahead and jump out of a plane, rock climb to 10000ft and fall and kill yourself, I don't care. This kind of shit really bugs me because it's so fucking asinine when there's the potential for completely innocent bystanders to have their lives ended because of an idiot cunt that wants to race and look cool on instagram.

Edited: 15 days ago
1/1/01

looks like she has  a diaper on ,,,My bad im editing I didnt see she was in accident i just looked at the ass Hope she is ok