Winston Wolf -

looks like she has  a diaper on

My first thought 

Edited: 15 days ago
7/15/04
Raistlin -
TexDeuce -
SHOGUN250 -

What a fucking moron..... I will never understand why people do this shit. For the "rush"?

You can't understand why people race? Really? It is fun as fuck. Why do people jump out of planes? Etc.

That being said, it is certainly dangerous and I wouldn't do it if around other traffic. 

I guess it's fun as fuck to an idiot maybe. I like my life and don't feel the need to risk it to have "fun". Same reason I won't jump out of a plane or any other dumb shit like that. I guess if your life sucks you'll do whatever you can for enjoyment. ??

Yes. Everyone that partakes in adventurous activities or sports and with some element of risk has a shitty life and wants to die.

I'm sure your life sitting on the couch watching Netflix and eating Cheetos everynight is amazing.

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all"

15 days ago
7/15/04
SHOGUN250 -
TexDeuce -
SHOGUN250 -

What a fucking moron..... I will never understand why people do this shit. For the "rush"?

You can't understand why people race? Really? It is fun as fuck. Why do people jump out of planes? Etc.

That being said, it is certainly dangerous and I wouldn't do it if around other traffic. 

It's the endangering others part that bugs me. Go ahead and jump out of a plane, rock climb to 10000ft and fall and kill yourself, I don't care. This kind of shit really bugs me because it's so fucking asinine when there's the potential for completely innocent bystanders to have their lives ended because of an idiot cunt that wants to race and look cool on instagram.

Well I agree with endangering others. Hence my "I wouldn't do it around traffic" footnote.

Actually I think motorcycles are a bridge too far as far as risk/reward. Too damn dangerous for me and why they are called "organ donors".

15 days ago
3/30/20

Not if, when. 

I still ride though 

15 days ago
12/10/09
OldSchoolMike - WRONG FORUM ASSHOLE

Huh? Posted in Og

15 days ago
12/10/09
TexDeuce -
SHOGUN250 -
TexDeuce -
SHOGUN250 -

It's the endangering others part that bugs me. Go ahead and jump out of a plane, rock climb to 10000ft and fall and kill yourself, I don't care. This kind of shit really bugs me because it's so fucking asinine when there's the potential for completely innocent bystanders to have their lives ended because of an idiot cunt that wants to race and look cool on instagram.

Well I agree with endangering others. Hence my "I wouldn't do it around traffic" footnote.

Actually I think motorcycles are a bridge too far as far as risk/reward. Too damn dangerous for me and why they are called "organ donors".

I think you mean “donorcycles”

15 days ago
11/16/09
TexDeuce -
SHOGUN250 -
TexDeuce -
SHOGUN250 -

I'm 40. Everyone I knew from my childhood who has died, has died from motorcycle accidents. 

As Brendan Schaub would say, the milk isn't worth the hug.

15 days ago
9/6/17

Those WFA 69 motorcycles are fast 

15 days ago
7/15/04
Osbot -
TexDeuce -
SHOGUN250 -
TexDeuce -
SHOGUN250 -

I'm 40. Everyone I knew from my childhood who has died, has died from motorcycle accidents. 

I agree 100% on motorcycles. I love pushing the envelope but motorcycles are just too god damn dangerous. We only have one life and while I think we should take some risk to truly live, motorcycles are just too much for me. I've known people permanently ruined from them. Also have two good friends whose dads died on them.

14 days ago
2/14/11
ProteinOverdrive -
SHOGUN250 -

Yes. Just exactly for the same reason people go to the moon... I mean why the fuck do they do that shit? Can't they just stay on Earth?

We’ve never been to the moon, dude. Lol. 

14 days ago
8/8/09
Lucky girl. Glad she recovered.
14 days ago
2/2/15
Tmaguru -

I got sweaty watching that.  Wasnt going anywhere near that fast when I crashed and I was a LOT more fucked up.

Dress for the slide, not the ride.  My helmet was knocked off and I had a nice concussion.   The rest of my gear kept most of the road rash off me.  Then I landed in a god damn fire ant hill with poison ivy around it.  No joke.  Wiley Coyote shit.

Had a good laugh at "Wile E Coyote shit"

14 days ago
11/14/16
Gartlin -
Lurker99 - Dumbass. Deserved worse. Luckily she didn't cause anyone else to crash trying to avoid her flopping across the road.

You must be the worst kind of miserable. 

I agree with him, if that out of control motorcycle flipped into oncoming traffic to land on your wife’s windshield killing her, you would realize just how fucking stupid street racing is. 

14 days ago
1/1/01
bjtrashman -
Winston Wolf -

My first thought 

my bad i didnt read the top part.Hope shes ok.Ill never go on a motorcycle

14 days ago
1/1/01
I want her
14 days ago
11/12/11

I've been off at 140MPH at Parc Algar in Portugal and at 125MPH at Val De Vienne in France - both times barely a mark on me but that's on a race track.

At that speed with road furniture around she's lucky - very lucky.

14 days ago
11/28/03
Winston Wolf - 

looks like she has  a diaper on ,,,My bad im editing I didnt see she was in accident i just looked at the ass Hope she is ok

diaper....

the things women do to look younger

14 days ago
12/10/09
Winston Wolf -
bjtrashman -
Winston Wolf -

My first thought 

my bad i didnt read the top part.Hope shes ok.Ill never go on a motorcycle

With a diaper, you can go on anything. 

14 days ago
2/27/20
SHOGUN250 -
TexDeuce -
SHOGUN250 -

Agreed.

Even without this kind of idiocy riding a motorcycle on the street is very dangerous because of how utterly oblivious most people in cars/trucks are to their surroundings.

The number of times I have almost been forced off the road or into another lane because of asshole texting and driving has had me reconsider whether or not I want to keep doing this at all.

My wreck was from some jackass who mowed their lawn into the street and didnt clean it up.  It then got wet, making it a slip and slide.  It was just on the other side of a corner and I could not see the road there so when I hit it the bike immediately hit the ground.

14 days ago
8/22/16
TexDeuce -
Osbot -
TexDeuce -
SHOGUN250 -
TexDeuce -
SHOGUN250 -

I agree 100% on motorcycles. I love pushing the envelope but motorcycles are just too god damn dangerous. We only have one life and while I think we should take some risk to truly live, motorcycles are just too much for me. I've known people permanently ruined from them. Also have two good friends whose dads died on them.

This is the idiocy I don't understand. Please explain to me why you feel a person can't truly live without putting their life at risk. I can guarantee that 99.9 percent of all thrill seekers who died would never do that activity again if they could live again. Just like all the testimonials from people who attempted suicide and experienced instant regret. 

There are those of us who recognize this in advance and don't do those activities. Then there's you. You likely don't have much to live for anyway so have fun!

14 days ago
1/1/01
Tmaguru - 

I got sweaty watching that.  Wasnt going anywhere near that fast when I crashed and I was a LOT more fucked up.

Dress for the slide, not the ride.  My helmet was knocked off and I had a nice concussion.   The rest of my gear kept most of the road rash off me.  Then I landed in a god damn fire ant hill with poison ivy around it.  No joke.  Wiley Coyote shit.

It's probably mean, but that gave me my first laugh of the day - dump bike on top of nettles and fireants. Only needs Murder Hornets.

14 days ago
1/3/20
Lurker99 - Dumbass. Deserved worse. Luckily she didn't cause anyone else to crash trying to avoid her flopping across the road.

Da!
14 days ago
3/15/10
Tmaguru -

This you?

https://www.elitereaders.com/woman-skydiver-survived-fall-14500-feet-bitten-fire-ants/amp/

14 days ago
1/2/08

Ah I watched this crash the other day, vu for the follow through. I wondered if she was good looking

14 days ago
1/1/12