UnderGround Forums Russian Hottie is Indestructible

14 days ago
2/24/06
SHOGUN250 - 

What a fucking moron..... I will never understand why people do this shit. For the "rush"?

Throughout history, a large percentage of the population was put on this Earth for one reason, and one reason alone, and that was to fight as a warrior. Now, in civilized times, these people are lost, and their generation after generation of fighting DNA is starving for battle and conflict, something they can not find.

So these lost descendents wander the Earth looking for a challenge, something to remind them that they are still alive, they still exist, and their forefathers' struggles for survival were not in vain.

This woman was probably descended from a survivor from the Battle of Stalingrad, searching for meaning in a meaningless world, hoping for a moment of clarity, where she screams to her fathers, she is here, in this moment, in this time.
13 days ago
11/17/10

So I had a kawasaki 1000 and was going down a country road on early evening when someone's german shepard came flying out of the yard unchained of course but he ran directly in my path and I was doing 55 mph. What saved me was the spped because I got into the naistiest tank slapper I had even experenced and because I was able to maintain my speed it smoothed out and I was able to stop and go back to check the dog. the worst part was not only the poor dog getting killed but the stupid owner that started screaming at me about killing his dog....I was sad and angry and greatful all at the same time....my wife was on the back as well which would have made it so much worse....I could never imagine going down at that speed

13 days ago
10/3/02

Fuck this dumb shit attention whore.  She endangered herself and everyone else on the road by riding like an asshole.  Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

13 days ago
10/3/02
ASBELTOMATO -
SHOGUN250 - 

What a fucking moron..... I will never understand why people do this shit. For the "rush"?

Throughout history, a large percentage of the population was put on this Earth for one reason, and one reason alone, and that was to fight as a warrior. Now, in civilized times, these people are lost, and their generation after generation of fighting DNA is starving for battle and conflict, something they can not find.

So these lost descendents wander the Earth looking for a challenge, something to remind them that they are still alive, they still exist, and their forefathers' struggles for survival were not in vain.

This woman was probably descended from a survivor from the Battle of Stalingrad, searching for meaning in a meaningless world, hoping for a moment of clarity, where she screams to her fathers, she is here, in this moment, in this time.

Uhuh.  If you want to ride like that, go to a track.  Likening someone riding on a public road like a fuckhead to a warrior descended from some sort of ancient warrior bloodline is an idiotic justification.  

13 days ago
6/28/10
Darb -

Fuck this dumb shit attention whore.  She endangered herself and everyone else on the road by riding like an asshole.  Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Aww. So pussified.

13 days ago
12/9/13

13 days ago
5/30/15
Trumpsstinkypinky -
Gartlin -
Lurker99 - Dumbass. Deserved worse. Luckily she didn't cause anyone else to crash trying to avoid her flopping across the road.

You must be the worst kind of miserable. 

I agree with him, if that out of control motorcycle flipped into oncoming traffic to land on your wife’s windshield killing her, you would realize just how fucking stupid street racing is. 

I agree that she was being an idiot and endangering others. I don't agree that she "deserved worse". I don't wish pain and death on her for being an idiot. 

11 days ago
10/3/02
BrckNoHitBk -
Darb -

Aww. So pussified.

Your mom and wife tasted each others pussies on my cock when I was done fucking them.

11 days ago
11/1/19
Darb -
BrckNoHitBk -
Darb -

Aww. So pussified.

Your mom and wife tasted each others pussies on my cock when I was done fucking them.

That’s weak af. 

11 days ago
11/1/19

11 days ago
11/1/19

11 days ago
10/3/02
JThomasufc91 -
Darb -
BrckNoHitBk -
Darb -

Aww. So pussified.

That’s weak af. 

Ah jeez.  I was so hoping to impress you.  

11 days ago
11/1/19
Darb -
JThomasufc91 -
Darb -
BrckNoHitBk -
Darb -

Aww. So pussified.

That’s weak af. 

I can’t imagine you impressing anyone.

11 days ago
10/31/07
SHOGUN250 -

I fully understand. Everything with a motor on it I’ve ever riden on, driven, sat in, etc etc I’ve opened up as fast as possible. It doesn’t matter if it was a shifter kart when I was 12 that went 80mph an 80cc dirt bike that I pegged out at like 9 years old, or a vr6 gti on nitrous I had when I was 18. This is why I bought a slow ass Harley that won’t top 100, cause I knew if I bought a fast street bike I’d end up fucking myself up. Speed is fun. I never liked racing though, I just like to go fast 

11 days ago
12/8/14

I work in a trauma 1 center in NYC. The most horrific accidents that come through are motorcycle accidents. I have seen entire legs mangled to bits, to the point where there was no hope of salvage so the limbs had to be amputated. I've seen intestines literally herniating entirely into people's ballsacks. You couldn't imagine fitting your guts into a scrotum but apparently they stretch pretty far. 

Motorcycle accidents and animal attacks. seeing those things will give you nightmares.

10 days ago
10/3/02
JThomasufc91 -
Darb -
JThomasufc91 -
Darb -
BrckNoHitBk -
Darb -

Aww. So pussified.

That’s weak af. 

I can’t imagine you impressing anyone.

Opinions vary and yours matters not at all.

10 days ago
10/3/02
abiwankinobi -

I work in a trauma 1 center in NYC. The most horrific accidents that come through are motorcycle accidents. I have seen entire legs mangled to bits, to the point where there was no hope of salvage so the limbs had to be amputated. I've seen intestines literally herniating entirely into people's ballsacks. You couldn't imagine fitting your guts into a scrotum but apparently they stretch pretty far. 

Motorcycle accidents and animal attacks. seeing those things will give you nightmares.

Yep.  People who haven't seen it from this angle just don't get it.  It's also hard to explain to a guy that his wife was just taken out by a motorcycle because some asshole wanted to do 250, had a speed wobble, lost it, and now the mother of his children is dead because she was walking on the wrong bit of sidewalk at the wrong time.  Maybe the collective braintrust of the OG can explain to victims of things like this that they are being pussies, and the rush is worth the risk/loss.

9 days ago
4/5/08
Several years ago, a guy on a crotch rocket passed me on the way to work one morning. I was doing 70 and he went around me like I was sitting still.

Up ahead was a road that crossed the road that we were on and a set of train tracks that ran parallel to that road. I saw the cross guards light up and go down half a mile away from the crossing and started blaring the horn.

The kid, who turned out to be 22 years old, saw the train and tried to stop but dumped the bike instead. He went sliding on the road for a couple hundred yards and then promptly got smashed by a car traveling on the parallel road. The only consolation I can come up with is that he was dead so fast that he didn't bleed.

The authorities have never found the car/driver that ran him over and then took off.

Fuck motorcycles and fuck people who do stupid shit on them.
9 days ago
11/16/09
abiwankinobi -

Yep. At certain levels of force, bodies just blow apart. 

The danger of Motorcycles is two fold. How exposed you are, and how bad other drivers are. Most likely, you're going to get hit by some shithead who isn't pay attention, and you're going to end up a red smear not through fault of your own. 

Just say no to motorcycles kids. 

9 days ago
11/16/09
NineFightFour -
SHOGUN250 -

I fully understand. Everything with a motor on it I’ve ever riden on, driven, sat in, etc etc I’ve opened up as fast as possible. It doesn’t matter if it was a shifter kart when I was 12 that went 80mph an 80cc dirt bike that I pegged out at like 9 years old, or a vr6 gti on nitrous I had when I was 18. This is why I bought a slow ass Harley that won’t top 100, cause I knew if I bought a fast street bike I’d end up fucking myself up. Speed is fun. I never liked racing though, I just like to go fast 

Take up mountain biking. Gonna be more thrilling than your road bike, and you can get all that shit out of your system. You will go plenty fast. You will have constant ass puckering moments, and while it's dangerous, it's primarily dangerous to you, and the danger is relative to how much of a dumbass you want to be! Plus you will get in gnarly shape.

9 days ago
6/16/10
Raistlin -
TexDeuce -
SHOGUN250 -

You can't understand why people race? Really? It is fun as fuck. Why do people jump out of planes? Etc.

That being said, it is certainly dangerous and I wouldn't do it if around other traffic. 

I guess it's fun as fuck to an idiot maybe. I like my life and don't feel the need to risk it to have "fun". Same reason I won't jump out of a plane or any other dumb shit like that. I guess if your life sucks you'll do whatever you can for enjoyment. ??

That's not a controlled environment, completely different to skydiving and comparing the two highlights that you're either a troll, or that you're stupid.

Which is it?