UnderGround Forums Russian Lawler getting married (pic)

8 days ago
7/2/09
touch -

I always imagine that's what's hiding under the curtains.  Congrats to the lucky couple.

8 days ago
8/3/11
touch -
Hocky -
touch -

taking after the big brother

Dude on the far right looks like an Ariel Helwani test tube baby conceived in a Russian bathtub.

Russian Helwani never missing a Khabibs party

Aleks joining the crew

8 days ago
7/10/02
No skin cancer for this wife!
8 days ago
7/10/02
tryonmytoupee - 
Tight.Anik -

Was it Romero that was training with the Dagistani's and they were in shock/awe that he was eating the hookers snatch at an after training party? He had her hoisted in the air and was eating her out while she was suspended in mid air.

I thought it was just some guys grossed out he was munching hooker muff...  That's even funnier if it was the dagi crew. 

Wouldn't a dagi crew simply grossed out he touched a woman?

8 days ago
8/3/11
Sprawl'n'Stall -
tryonmytoupee - 
Tight.Anik -

Was it Romero that was training with the Dagistani's and they were in shock/awe that he was eating the hookers snatch at an after training party? He had her hoisted in the air and was eating her out while she was suspended in mid air.

I thought it was just some guys grossed out he was munching hooker muff...  That's even funnier if it was the dagi crew. 

Wouldn't a dagi crew simply grossed out he touched a woman?

Apparently not. Allah doesn't see in saunas

Sajid Sajidov was there, I heard it for sure.

The whole gang went to sauna, they took Romero with them. Long story short, all guys got their rocks off, everybody's sitting, waiting for him. Then one of the wrestlers enters his room and sees the following: Romero is standing there with putana on his shoulders and polishing her pussy. They guy is astonished looking at it, the putana is moaning of pleasure. Then this guy is kinda calling Romero, Romero turning back and shouting in English "wait, wait, I'm coming soon" and procceds to cleaning out the pussy.

At the end of the day, when other wrestlers found out that he was eating whore's pussy, they just left him and ran the fuck away  

8 days ago
8/3/11

Actually I was also thinking that Dagestan, in particular the capital city of Makachkala is pious and stuff until I saw a recent videos from Mr. Bald. In reality, they sell alcohol, have bars and everything. So not all Dagis are like the Khabibs bro squad

7 days ago
7/10/02
"At the end of the day, when other wrestlers found out that he was eating whore's pussy, they just left him and ran the fuck away"

IDK if I'd run away ha ha. But I'd be looking at Yoel funny. But the guy looks legit insane so not that surprising ha ha
7 days ago
11/30/19
touch -
touch -
Hocky -
touch -

Dude on the far right looks like an Ariel Helwani test tube baby conceived in a Russian bathtub.

Aleks joining the crew

You forgot about Russian Andy Ruiz sitting behind him too 

7 days ago
3/16/15

I can’t begin to explain how much I hate Islam and the lifestyle culturally that it forces people to live in. It’s so crazy lol.

7 days ago
11/20/08

Very touchy feely crew they have

7 days ago
1/1/01
BathtubwiththeBoiz -
tryonmytoupee -
Tight.Anik -

Does it look like the Dagestani Tub Team ever have women at their parties?

This was my first thought. I'm sure they know of all the good sheep brothels though.

7 days ago
5/15/15
touch -
touch -
Hocky -
touch -

Aleks joining the crew

That's when Aleks was Chechn......NVM he's moved on from that part of his life.

7 days ago
4/27/07

There's a sheep under there