UnderGround Forums Schaub Shutdown 2.0 Reddit MMA streams gone

5/25/19 2:43 PM
2/6/15
RightHandOfDOOM -

who cares. reddit is for fags. if you want to stream something: stream it

dont get online and slap each others virtual ass cheecks around while your doing it.

You have no idea how it works , what are you 80 years old?

5/25/19 2:44 PM
8/31/10
RightHandOfDOOM -

dont get online and slap each others virtual ass cheecks around while your doing it.

You sound like a dummy. Who gives a shit what or who reddit is for, their streaming was pretty flawless. Most people who use their streaming sites for sports have nothing to do with the actual forum.

5/25/19 2:59 PM
2/3/10

Schaub, lose my number

Edited: 5/25/19 3:29 PM
1/21/18
sgotwalks -
RightHandOfDOOM -

You sound like a dummy. Who gives a shit what or who reddit is for, their streaming was pretty flawless. Most people who use their streaming sites for sports have nothing to do with the actual forum.

Im a dummy? Ive been streaming since before reddit existed and gaurentee there streams arnt any better (moreso now lol) than what I have available to myself for any event.

But sure, your collective shitposting hivemind that no longer exists makes you the superior one.

Sorry friend, but you are a fucking retard and so is the horse you rode in on.

5/25/19 3:33 PM
8/31/10
RightHandOfDOOM -
sgotwalks -
RightHandOfDOOM -

Im a dummy? Ive been streaming since before reddit existed and gaurentee there streams arnt any better (moreso now lol) than what I have available to myself for any event.

But sure, your collective shitposting hivemind that no longer exists makes you the superior one.

Sorry friend, but you are a fucking retard and so is the horse you rode in on.

Lol!

Edited: 5/25/19 5:25 PM
3/20/12
Lights Out Lurker - 

I don't care about Shaub or reddit, but seriously.....where do we go now? 

all the sites still run streams

they are just not centralized on Reddit now

PS Shaub blasting it out was very cunty regardless of whether he had any effect on it...just pure gayboy behavior

5/25/19 5:34 PM
2/27/11

reddit has been dropping down the hammer on soccer/football stream subreddits as well, recently, which were waaaay bigger than mma streams subreddits.

im not into that kind of stuff but i've heard discord is where it's at now.

5/25/19 6:13 PM
8/22/14

Fuck.

I just worked out how to use that too.

About 10 years ago i remember dana saying their only interested in the targeted demographic, 18-35.

I remember thinking " fuck that ,im going to watch and follow mma for the rest of my life ".

Im 36 now and i barely watch it anymore. 

I got rid of pay tv witch left me with the option tk go to the pub.   It's a bit hard to convince the missus to let me go to the pub on a Sunday because thats the whole day written off as a result of me getting shitfaced. Kinda hard sell when you have a family of 4 kids.   I could've kept the pay TV but that's alot of money to spend just to watch,what's for the most part sub par and mediocre cards.

Then on top of that im not spending more money again on espn and fightpass subscriptions.

Tldr- hard to access and to much money being asked for a shit product has turned me from a hardcore that used to buy every PPV to someone who spends no money on it and barely watches it at all.  A day i thought would never come.

5/25/19 6:22 PM
11/9/18
Spunkchops -

Shaub if your reading this you metro idiot just shut up next time lol

Schaub can't read so there's that...

5/25/19 6:29 PM
11/9/18

The streaming community was one of the only ways MMA was staying relevant. None of the people i know who used to watch the sport watch at all anymore....even for free. The cards are getting shittier and nobody outside of the diehards know anyone outside of the main event....and that is barely half the time.

5/25/19 6:37 PM
2/8/12
Lights Out Lurker -

I don't care about Shaub or reddit, but seriously.....where do we go now? 

5/25/19 6:39 PM
2/8/12
MM8 -

The streaming community was one of the only ways MMA was staying relevant. None of the people i know who used to watch the sport watch at all anymore....even for free. The cards are getting shittier and nobody outside of the diehards know anyone outside of the main event....and that is barely half the time.

This.  It’s no longer a social sport to talk about, people don’t like being in the dark, there too much ufc to keep up on so people say Fuck IT. 

5/25/19 7:08 PM
5/8/13

If my stream is no more, I dunno what I’ll do..... I can’t pay 65$ for these cards....

5/25/19 7:18 PM
8/8/18

That sux, but I never used reddit for streaming anyway. With the site I use, you can choose any sport to stream, which is why I stuck with it. 

5/25/19 7:46 PM
9/27/15
Dugs95 - 

If my stream is no more, I dunno what I’ll do..... I can’t pay 65$ for these cards....

I don't know anyone personally that still buys ufc ppvs anymore..
5/26/19 12:16 AM
11/16/09
Stea1th -

They were getting close down way before this, I’m down to blame him but they were getting shut down because of the massive amount of people knowing about it. 150K subscribers but a shit load of more people...

a lot of people would just google mma stream reddit and be taken there 

Reddit has been cracking down for months now. Soccer streams got canned a few months ago etc.

5/26/19 12:20 AM
9/19/05
That sucks. Ive been using the MMAStreams reddit for at least a year now if not more to find the best streams. Youd pop on there and instantly have 15 to 20 or more links to nice HQ streams, no having to browse and search and try to find a good one among the dozens of shitty ones. Usually the first one I clicked on in the Reddit event thread was great and worked all night.

Glad I bookmarked a couple of the sites Ive found from there, hopefully theyll still work event after event, or its back to shit like FirstRow...blah.
5/26/19 12:21 AM
1/1/01

If it wasnt his fault then whatever. 

If he contributed to it going down, then he can suck GiGA's dick. 

Edited: 5/26/19 12:41 AM
11/24/13

Banning an acestream is impossible. Discord is the main method of communication right now. If they ban that, then fuck it, we'll roll an IRC channel.

Most of these events aren't even worth watching for free via a perfect quality acestream. Shutting down these temporary discussion mediums does fuck all to increase PPV numbers.

5/26/19 12:49 AM
2/26/17

It was ESPN shutting it down not Schaub.

And it is still around just moved off of Reddit

5/26/19 1:15 AM
11/20/05

Lol @ gone...... It's just moved to much better site.

5/26/19 1:41 AM
8/20/03
IMasturNateConstantly - 

Schaub, lose my number

5/26/19 1:44 AM
8/20/03
Carl Sonnen - Schaub is such a douche. This is really just part of his whole "Look at me!" vibe.

5/26/19 5:23 AM
11/20/08
bungee up -

Fuck.

I just worked out how to use that too.

About 10 years ago i remember dana saying their only interested in the targeted demographic, 18-35.

I remember thinking " fuck that ,im going to watch and follow mma for the rest of my life ".

Im 36 now and i barely watch it anymore. 

I got rid of pay tv witch left me with the option tk go to the pub.   It's a bit hard to convince the missus to let me go to the pub on a Sunday because thats the whole day written off as a result of me getting shitfaced. Kinda hard sell when you have a family of 4 kids.   I could've kept the pay TV but that's alot of money to spend just to watch,what's for the most part sub par and mediocre cards.

Then on top of that im not spending more money again on espn and fightpass subscriptions.

Tldr- hard to access and to much money being asked for a shit product has turned me from a hardcore that used to buy every PPV to someone who spends no money on it and barely watches it at all.  A day i thought would never come.

Yea man. I'm not into MMA much anymore myself. It's just not the same anymore. I watched some of the old SEG era fights and those were so much better and more "raw". It's when people were still exploring and everything was not settled yet.

Nowadays I pretty much watch only the finishes and I can reconstruct the rest of the fight myself, they are all the same.

Edited: 5/26/19 5:24 AM
11/20/08

As for the streams. Good luck shutting that down. It's like a hydra.

They were trying to shut the streams down that were low quality and used to cut out. Now we have HD streams.

And even if they shut it down completely, I will still not pay for UFC. It's Dr. Beats of sports.