UnderGround Forums Schaub Shutdown 2.0 Reddit MMA streams gone

5/27/19 2:52 PM
2/24/10

The memes on IG are hysterical. 

5/27/19 2:55 PM
5/18/15
RightHandOfDOOM -

who cares. reddit is for fags. if you want to stream something: stream it

dont get online and slap each others virtual ass cheecks around while your doing it.

5/27/19 3:46 PM
8/3/12
Media Monster -

Post them, not everyone has IG

5/27/19 3:47 PM
7/7/10

It's almost impossible to stop piracy at it's current point, you can try and close down sites, but in the end it's going to do very little. look at the fight against mp3 music files and torrents of software and movies...

You stop one...and 10 more come up to replace it. 

How many times has piratebay been taken down? After all the drama it's STILL functioning lmao 

5/27/19 4:29 PM
6/27/09
WhereIsGoranReljic -
FETT_Loadin76_TFK -
Thai Dye -
PhillyFights -

Dam. I wish I was more computer literate. I had my go to site, which never failed me. But I couldn’t just type in the actual stream site, I had to go thru reddit. I imagine most of us have been watching the same stream. Now I just don’t know how to get there. 

Same here

ripple dot is my goto

He was always the best source on thete but I never bookmarked him for some reason. If it is always the same aite for him could you send me that please ? 

lol thats my problem too I remember the website but I can't remember how to find the streams on it. I guess I'll have to wait and navigate when the next fight comes on

5/27/19 5:23 PM
5/14/06
FETT_Loadin76_TFK -
Thai Dye -
PhillyFights -

Dam. I wish I was more computer literate. I had my go to site, which never failed me. But I couldn’t just type in the actual stream site, I had to go thru reddit. I imagine most of us have been watching the same stream. Now I just don’t know how to get there. 

Same here

ripple dot is my goto

I don’t know what this means, but I will admit I’ve been using Reddit when it hasn’t been convenient to get a group to watch the PPV, so this is unfortunate.

5/27/19 5:26 PM
10/5/11
FETT_Loadin76_TFK -
Thai Dye -
PhillyFights -

Same here

ripple dot is my goto

Do we just Google ripple dot? 

5/27/19 6:04 PM
2/8/12

Vip sports :-)

5/27/19 7:22 PM
12/26/18

Another reason to hate this poof

5/27/19 7:53 PM
7/15/17

What a dumb fuckin meat head .. all the dumb asses who sent him links should be blamed too .. how did they not know this loud mouth idiot would throw out all their business as soon as he got a chance 

Edited: 5/27/19 8:28 PM
6/28/10
WhereIsGoranReljic -
FETT_Loadin76_TFK -
Thai Dye -
PhillyFights -

Same here

ripple dot is my goto

He was always the best source on thete but I never bookmarked him for some reason. If it is always the same aite for him could you send me that please ? 

You don't need to bookmark it just  go to the site and watch, he'll still be streaming. The stream will work better now without a million reddit users all watching the same stream. Talking about Ripple btw

5/27/19 11:53 PM
2/24/10
Fern 10th Planet -
Media Monster -

Google #streamsnitchschaub then hit images

5/28/19 6:19 AM
8/8/18
ducks18 -

This is my go to, its always reliable 

5/28/19 5:36 PM
2/8/12
Joshinho -
ducks18 -

This is my go to, its always reliable 

If you’re computer can handle diabetes LOL.  It can be rough 

5/28/19 6:21 PM
9/19/05
Thai Dye - 
FETT_Loadin76_TFK -
Thai Dye -
PhillyFights -

Same here

ripple dot is my goto

"my goto" is the only part of that that isnt ripple...figure it out :)
5/28/19 8:25 PM
11/16/14
Fleetwood_Mac_Danzig -

Heavy weight contender? Really? Feels a little generous but my memory is terrible.

Every ufc heavyweight that can put together three wins is a contender these days

5/29/19 1:19 AM
11/18/09

Relevant. Sub. 

Im still a pretty big and knowledgeable MMA fan almost solely because I’ve been able to stream. I would pay if I could, but I’m poor. If I had to pay, I would almost never watch. I think lots of people would say the same. Even thru pirating, the UFC gets and keeps fans. And sponsors get even more eyes on them. They may have shot themselves in the foot with the ESPN deal. 

5/29/19 1:41 AM
12/10/09
Lights Out Lurker -

I don't care about Shaub or reddit, but seriously.....where do we go now? 

The discord thread

5/29/19 6:28 AM
9/1/13

I just recently started dabbling with streaming. I've only done it a few times because I'm slightly computer illiterate. This  sucks though because Reddit seems a lot more user friendly to me. unless there is an easiere one that I don't know about. I'm kinda screwed when it comes to MMA now. Hopefully something new pops up for me.

5/29/19 6:35 AM
1/8/14

5/29/19 10:48 AM
2/6/15
BrckNoHitBk -
WhereIsGoranReljic -
FETT_Loadin76_TFK -
Thai Dye -
PhillyFights -

Same here

ripple dot is my goto

You don't need to bookmark it just  go to the site and watch, he'll still be streaming. The stream will work better now without a million reddit users all watching the same stream. Talking about Ripple btw

What I meant was I can't remember what the site was . I just remember that being his username.

5/29/19 10:50 AM
2/6/15
Too Rude -
Thai Dye - 
FETT_Loadin76_TFK -
Thai Dye -
PhillyFights -

Same here

ripple dot is my goto

"my goto" is the only part of that that isnt ripple...figure it out :)

Ahhh thank you , that went right over my head at first.

5/29/19 9:27 PM
11/20/09
I used to always watch buff streams but for some reason a few months ago when I click the link for his streams the window for it would immediately close. I just would use the next option which was ripple but anyone know why buffstreams wasn't working?
5/31/19 8:18 AM
6/17/16

As long as they continue to give away their content to the rest of the world there will be free streams available.

It's really simple: either charge everyone to maintain the paywall or only charge people rich or dumb enough to fork out the cash.

At this point it is a stupidity test and no amount of cease and desist orders are going to stop people from all over the world from simply streaming their cable box. As far as I am aware none of the decent streams have ever originated inside the US, for instance it is as simple as finding a stream of BTSport from the UK (not ideal but always there in a pinch) to watch UFC, and there are a hundred other options as well, most better than that.

Good luck playing international whack-a-mole in a 150 foreign countries where you have no juridiction, especially when your product isn't PaperView there. What revenue are these people even theoretically stealing from you if you aren't charging them and they aren't charging other people? Potential buys from the one market where you rip everybody off? Have fun with that. Foreign countries tend to not be really big into helping US corporations police their citizens if there aren't piles of cash laying around somewhere that they can have a part of. There is no Kim Dotcom of MMA streaming.

I would feel a wee modicum of sympathy for the UFC but they are the architects and executors of every aspect of this situation.

5/31/19 8:27 AM
8/3/11
Media Monster -
Fern 10th Planet -
Media Monster -

Google #streamsnitchschaub then hit images