UnderGround Forums Seriously Mark Hunt ...

8 days ago
1/22/12

STOP TALKING!!!

I know I know. That Brock Lesnar dude is such a roided up cheater. Everybody knows that the foot cream he used that contained less then half a percent of something illegal turned him into a killing machine. Without that foot cream he is nothing. 

Ya ya Mark. Just walk away ... walk away.

8 days ago
1/1/01
Palmtreeguy -

STOP TALKING!!!

I know I know. That Brock Lesnar dude is such a roided up cheater. Everybody knows that the foot cream he used that contained less then half a percent of something illegal turned him into a killing machine. Without that foot cream he is nothing. 

Yep. Foot cream. That’s what Brock is abusing. 

8 days ago
12/22/10
Palmtreeguy -

STOP TALKING!!!

Asking Mark Hunt to stop talking is like asking you to stop sucking dicks. 

It ain't gonna happen. 

8 days ago
3/20/12
Captain CargoCapris: Pitbull Apologist - 
Palmtreeguy -

STOP TALKING!!!

It ain't gonna happen. 

yep
any fool trying to justify Brock as clean needs to promptly return to sucking one
8 days ago
4/11/10
Captain CargoCapris: Pitbull Apologist -
Palmtreeguy -

STOP TALKING!!!

It ain't gonna happen. 

This 

8 days ago
2/29/16

Hunt is embarrassed that Lesnar stood in front of him and beat him.

8 days ago
3/17/17
Brock is a drug cheat and is no longer an important figure in HW MMA history in terms of merit.

So Mark is right. Brocks whole career was a roidfueled joke. When Brock had roids he fought like Bigfoot in the first Hunt fight and when Brock fought clean he looked like Bigfoot in the second Hunt fight.
8 days ago
9/22/11

Go hard mark hunt.....keep calling out these cheating wankers.

8 days ago
1/4/15

EVERYBODY SHOOOSH!!!

Don't talk about the proven fact that basically every fighter Hunt has fought in the last 3 years has been popped for using illegal performance enhancing drugs to get an advantage against him in the octagon!

Its not a big deal at all.

I don't even get why hes angry about it I mean if I had dedicated my entire life to a sport and gotten to the highest level through pure hard work and talent,

with all the sacrifices to my life and health and relationships it took to get there, then nearly make my dream of being a UFC heavyweight champion come true 

and to have it snatched away from me by a bunch of guys that were cheating illegally and then having that proven in the court of law.

I mean I'd be pretty chill about it. certainly wouldnt make me murderously furious or anything.

Shut the fuck up OP you have no idea what its like having cheating cunts ruin your dream. Mark should get shitloads of compensation let alone the ability to voice his god damn opinion about the matter.

8 days ago
8/6/06

Lmfao!! Foot cream!! You should be a little more subtle with your trolling.

8 days ago
9/13/11

People take the language he uses out of context. He’s using words and descriptions an Aussie would describe his mate with. Trust the get offended easily culture a lot Americans can’t exist without to look so deep into his comments. He’s being asked about these people in interviews while doing press for an upcoming fight.

8 days ago
12/16/11
BringBackGoldy -

This. Fuck those cheating little cunts man 

8 days ago
4/28/06
Mark is the fucking man and the sport will be poorer when he decides to hang em up
8 days ago
4/4/12

Mark Hunt is awesome and a legend, he can say whatever he wants. He’s the one who’s had to fight a bunch of roided to fuck heavyweights, I don’t blame him for still being pissed about it.

8 days ago
3/20/16

Hunt is a legend and has every right to say what he wants. Not to mention most of the fighters he has fought in the last 4 years have all failed for roids.

8 days ago
1/23/06
It's his gimmick. Pay attention.
Edited: 7 days ago
8/22/14

Op is  a FAG    :)

7 days ago
7/14/11

FAGGOT

noun

1. NORTH AMERICAN informal offensive

a male homosexual.

2. a bundle of sticks bound together as fuel.

3. OP

7 days ago
8/20/03
BringBackGoldy - 

If Mark Hunt is asked his opinion he will share it.

Good for him.

7 days ago
1/1/01

He's got 5 losses, a NC and a Draw since 2010.  3 of those losses and both the NC and Draw were against fighters that either tested positive in the fight with Hunt or have tested positive in their careers.  It's a tired narrative because it is really all we hear from Mark on (or at least it is the one that is pushed the most by the MMA media) and I do wish he had other associations with his name.  I also can understand his anger towards fighters that use steroids.  

7 days ago
10/18/11
BringBackGoldy -

This 

7 days ago
2/23/14
Funny thing is that Brock out struck Mark.
7 days ago
8/6/06
midgetfarts - Funny thing is that Brock out struck Mark.

No he didn't, Brock did 0 damage to Hunt, in the striking.

6 days ago
2/29/16

6 days ago
1/22/12

Show me any proof that Brock tested positive for any other illegal substance in his life other then the sparse shit in his foot cream. You all yap your fucking mouths off but yet you have 0 fucking proof. Keep talking you piece of shits. It's pretty sad that you believe your own shit you shovel. 

I'll just sit here and wait for the proof!!

Good luck with that Underground Killers. No wonder this place is shit anymore.