UnderGround Forums Shlemenko to Dana: I'm volunteerin to fight Robbie

5/19/19 3:01 PM
8/3/11

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxosPdXBE_0/

5/19/19 3:07 PM
8/3/11

Hey @Ruthless_RL I heard you need an opponent for June 29th. I’m ready. @ufc @danawhite @joeroganlet’s make it happen! Ask Gegard Mousasi, he can prove that this fight will be fun.@newstreamsport @rodnyegoroda@rodnyegoroda

5/19/19 3:12 PM
6/9/16

Zero chance this fight happens but it would be fun to watch those two wily ol' vets go toe-to-toe. 

5/19/19 3:23 PM
11/28/03

can he pass usada?

Shlemenko tested positive for steroids in February 2015. Shlemenko was found to have the substance oxandrolone in his system and had a testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio of 50:1, one of the highest ratios ever record in MMA. The sample was taken from a fight night test when Shlemenko fought — and knocked out — Melvin Manhoef 

5/19/19 4:09 PM
8/3/11
ranier wolfcastle -

can he pass usada?

Shlemenko tested positive for steroids in February 2015. Shlemenko was found to have the substance oxandrolone in his system and had a testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio of 50:1, one of the highest ratios ever record in MMA. The sample was taken from a fight night test when Shlemenko fought — and knocked out — Melvin Manhoef 

5/19/19 5:51 PM
1/1/01

I AM BEAT YOU, ROBBIE LAWLER!!!!

5/19/19 5:52 PM
11/30/14

God what I would give to see this fight!! 

5/19/19 6:03 PM
5/8/16
touch -
ranier wolfcastle -

can he pass usada?

Who has time to watch this shit? ?  I wish i had time like that

5/19/19 6:09 PM
11/24/13
IN I love that matchup
5/20/19 2:15 AM
8/3/11
Fahqhard -
touch -
ranier wolfcastle -

can he pass usada?

FRAT version: it was a Kangaroo Court without any evidence that Shlemenko juiced and they didn't even have his B sample! They based their case on how he looked against Manhoef, some woman said 'you looked strong against Manhoef and knocked him out, that probably means you juiced'.

Did you see Shlemenko? Can you believe that this guy had testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio of 50:1, one of the highest ratios ever record in MMA? That accusation and suspension was a disgrace to CSAC.

5/20/19 2:19 AM
7/24/16

Him and about 20 other guys have volunteered.

5/20/19 2:20 AM
3/20/12
touch - 
Fahqhard -
touch -
ranier wolfcastle -

can he pass usada?

FRAT version: it was a Kangaroo Court without any evidence that Shlemenko juiced and they didn't even have his B sample! They based their case on how he looked against Manhoef, some woman said 'you looked strong against Manhoef and knocked him out, that probably means you juiced'.

Did you see Shlemenko? Can you believe that this guy had testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio of 50:1, one of the highest ratios ever record in MMA? That accusation and suspension was a disgrace to CSAC.

no b sample is BS

5/20/19 2:23 AM
1/16/12

At 185 Alexander beats him easily. Robbie is my favorite WW.

Robbie needs to fight at 170 where imo he beats guys like Usman & Colby. His cryptonite is a heavy kicker so I think he beats almost anyone out in front of him 

5/20/19 2:26 AM
1/1/01
Itr is a DREAM match-up. Would be more fun then Lawler/Diaz was with neither fighter taking a step backward. These to define not being bitches.

In all my years in the sport I have never met anyone like Shlemenko. He has never consumed alcohol or drugs despite the CSAC claim, everything he eats he does for a purpose, he NEVER takes a day off, basically he plans his life everyday on how to be better and tougher. It isnt an act for him and he is scared of nothing and would NEVER tap. I mean he could make 170 and when Tito who was a huge LHW was looking for a fight he begged for the fight and was sure he would win until he went to sleep.
Edited: 5/20/19 3:07 AM
1/1/01
Double post...
5/20/19 3:07 AM
1/1/01
Rambo John J - 
touch - 
Fahqhard -
touch -
ranier wolfcastle -

can he pass usada?

no b sample is BS

That was the tip of the iceberg.

- They claimed to have shipped 5 samples to the lab yet only 4 were logged in and no one could explain why.

- One Commissioner made a speech about how he knew everyone who came before them was guilty and he was tired about it (should have recused himself).

- Another commissioner "did research" during the break and presented "evidence" she found on the internet for the prosecution.

- One Commission asked Shlemenko why he looked so strong, actually saying "you looked really strong, you really knocked him out, how do you explain that?." Shlemenko thought it was a translation error and didn't know how to answer such a ridiculous question. The obvious answer is had trained 3-5 hours a day for the last 20 or so years.

- Shelemeko attorney was not allowed to his statutory mandated time for an opening statement.

- The Commission said Shelemenko isn't being truthful because he claimed to be a vegan in preparation for the fight and listed taking "Animal Pack" which was a multivitamin on his prefight forms. Seriously???

- The Commission asks if he ever preformed a spinning back fist (his trademark move) before and if the steroids could have helped with this. If I made this up I would make it more believable.

- The Commissioners admitted to not reading Shlemnkos brief at all.

- His attorney was not allowed to present his evidence and was told there wasn't enough time.

- Shlemenko is chasitized for bringing an attorney.

--- It is worth the watch....
5/20/19 10:33 AM
11/26/16

Shlemenko is a cheat.. needs a lifetime ban

5/20/19 10:48 AM
8/3/11

Former Bellator middleweight champion, Alexander Shlemenko, explained why he decided to challenge the former UFC welterweight champion, Robbie Lawler, who was left without a rival due to Tyrone Woodley's injury.

“Everything is very simple: I know that his rival flew off due to injury, and he is now looking for a replacement,” said Storm in an interview to Sport Express. “In my opinion, in the UFC very few people will now create competition and give a high-quality spectacular fight, but I would have succeeded. I think many will agree with me. Well, one more thing, I didn’t plan to get into the UFC right now, but this particular fight attracts me. For the debut in the category of 77 kg he is just a great contender "

“There are such dream fights, this one is one of those. For many fans it will be very interesting. I have always liked serious challenges, and this is a very serious challenge. From all points of view this is a wonderful fight. ”

Shlemenko again confirmed the information that his team is in talks with the UFC.

"Yes. I don’t say that negotiations are conducted with Dana White, but the conversation about me in the UFC is underway, ” explained Shlemenko.

5/20/19 11:27 AM
6/28/10

Yes please.

5/20/19 5:19 PM
10/29/13
touch -
ranier wolfcastle -

can he pass usada?

What a fucking joke that was, you'd think they would have people that knew wtf they were talking about.

5/20/19 6:50 PM
2/8/12

Alexander Shlemenko is the fucking man!  I was sharing a locker room with them when Koreshkov fought for the title and Alex was upset the entire night, so much so they didn’t even talk... like a brother would give tough love.  They also trained at Reign while they were in Southern California.  It was neat, taught me a lot about Russian culture , they even taught me how to say “good fight” in Russian :-)

5/20/19 7:12 PM
12/7/14
KenP -
Rambo John J - 
touch - 
Fahqhard -
touch -
ranier wolfcastle -

can he pass usada?

no b sample is BS

- They claimed to have shipped 5 samples to the lab yet only 4 were logged in and no one could explain why.

- One Commissioner made a speech about how he knew everyone who came before them was guilty and he was tired about it (should have recused himself).

- Another commissioner "did research" during the break and presented "evidence" she found on the internet for the prosecution.

- One Commission asked Shlemenko why he looked so strong, actually saying "you looked really strong, you really knocked him out, how do you explain that?." Shlemenko thought it was a translation error and didn't know how to answer such a ridiculous question. The obvious answer is had trained 3-5 hours a day for the last 20 or so years.

- Shelemeko attorney was not allowed to his statutory mandated time for an opening statement.

- The Commission said Shelemenko isn't being truthful because he claimed to be a vegan in preparation for the fight and listed taking "Animal Pack" which was a multivitamin on his prefight forms. Seriously???

- The Commission asks if he ever preformed a spinning back fist (his trademark move) before and if the steroids could have helped with this. If I made this up I would make it more believable.

- His attorney was not allowed to present his evidence and was told there wasn't enough time.

oh man, is this the legendary Pav?

5/21/19 12:42 AM
1/24/16

Do it EGG

5/21/19 6:11 AM
7/24/16
KenP -
Rambo John J - 
touch - 
Fahqhard -
touch -
ranier wolfcastle -

can he pass usada?

no b sample is BS

Jesus christ, the Animal Pak/ Vegan thing about did me in. This shitshow is a perfect example of why buerucrats that have no expertise in this field have no business being in a position of power like that. What a disgrace.

5/22/19 3:54 PM
1/1/01
Did he get the fight yet?