UnderGround Forums Shouldn't Max have blamed Jesus?

4/14/19 1:52 PM
11/10/18
Gartlin -
Eskimo -
Gartlin -
iwatchsomemma -

Max's religious "consistency" is none of your business, OP.

He gives thanks when good things happen.

He goes through tribulations when bad things come, not blame.

That's the difference when you don't believe, you mock and blame everything else.

So just so we're clear: 

Good things happen: it's not because of your own doing but all thanks to Jesus.

Bad things happen: that's your fault and had nothing to do with Jesus. 

Everybody got that? 

I don't know about you but I'm learning a lot about god today. 

I can’t help but feel like you intentionally skipped my lengthy post on the first page just so you could keep making responses like this one. It’s pretty obvious that you believe you’re more intelligent than any religious person and this thread is just mental masterbation for you. Honestly, it’s like a conversation I’d expect to have with my 13 yo son. 

I revisited your lengthy post. The problem is that you described how and when you think someone SHOULD be thanking Jesus, but that doesn't make it the case that is always how it is done. Also, because you can't seem to hold an intelligent conversation without throwing insults in. Is that how you talk to your 13 year old son? 

Lol that’s what I figured. And spare the intelligent conversation crap, look at your pathetic thread title. You’re an idiot, and you’re tired thread is evidence of that. You want to make fun of faith and that’s fine, it’s certainly easy to do, but don’t get upset when you’re called out on your lazy attempt. 

To answer your question, yes I talk to my son just like this in the hope doesn’t grow up to make threads like this one. Devoid of nuance or original thought, essentially a slapstick version of insults via faux questions. 

4/14/19 1:55 PM
11/10/18
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Gartlin - 
Eskimo -
Gartlin -
iwatchsomemma -

That's the difference when you don't believe, you mock and blame everything else.

So just so we're clear: 

Everybody got that? 

I can’t help but feel like you intentionally skipped my lengthy post on the first page just so you could keep making responses like this one. It’s pretty obvious that you believe you’re more intelligent than any religious person and this thread is just mental masterbation for you. Honestly, it’s like a conversation I’d expect to have with my 13 yo son. 

I revisited your lengthy post. The problem is that you described how and when you think someone SHOULD be thanking Jesus, but that doesn't make it the case that is always how it is done. Also, because you can't seem to hold an intelligent conversation without throwing insults in. Is that how you talk to your 13 year old son? 

Perhaps he was insinuating that his 13yr old son is smarter than him...

Lol you got me. 

Question for you clowns. Do you make fun of people with zero education in science that believe everything they’re told by scientists? Or spend time and money doing things based on scientific theory that they don’t understand at all? That’s just another form of faith. I know you think it’s superior, but it’s absolutely no different when the person doesn’t understand the subject matter. 

4/14/19 1:59 PM
5/30/15
Eskimo -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Gartlin - 
Eskimo -
Gartlin -
iwatchsomemma -

So just so we're clear: 

Everybody got that? 

Lol you got me. 

Question for you clowns. Do you make fun of people with zero education in science that believe everything they’re told by scientists? Or spend time and money doing things based on scientific theory that they don’t understand at all? That’s just another form of faith. I know you think it’s superior, but it’s absolutely no different when the person doesn’t understand the subject matter. 

I'll answer your question after you answer this: 

What does "Theory" mean as applied to science? (No googling now). This is just to make sure I'm discussing scientific theory with someone who actually knows what it is. 

4/14/19 2:01 PM
11/10/18
Gartlin -
Eskimo -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Gartlin - 
Eskimo -
Gartlin -
iwatchsomemma -

So just so we're clear: 

Everybody got that? 

Lol you got me. 

What does "Theory" mean as applied to science? (No googling now). This is just to make sure I'm discussing scientific theory with someone who actually knows what it is. 

Something that’s been tested and repeated but isn’t a law

4/14/19 2:03 PM
11/10/18
Gartlin -
Eskimo -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Gartlin - 
Eskimo -
Gartlin -
iwatchsomemma -

So just so we're clear: 

Everybody got that? 

Lol you got me. 

But remember, I said this was on reference to people with zero education or understanding of the science. This is a faith discussion. Science was just my example because it draws many parallels in modern society to how religion functioned traditionally in society. 

4/14/19 2:07 PM
10/30/03

Girls thank God when they have an orgasm but blame you when they don't 

That's all I got

4/14/19 2:08 PM
5/23/07
Eskimo - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Gartlin - 
Eskimo -
Gartlin -
iwatchsomemma -

So just so we're clear: 

Everybody got that? 

Lol you got me. 

I was fucking around with you...I only came in to point out the hypocrisy of this place and a good number of the posters here which you obviously recognize as well.

Love the religious posters that call other people losers or faggots for *gasp!* asking a question. Nice folks for sure.
4/14/19 2:09 PM
5/30/15
Eskimo -
Gartlin -
Eskimo -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Gartlin - 
Eskimo -
Gartlin -
iwatchsomemma -

So just so we're clear: 

Everybody got that? 

Lol you got me. 

Wrong. A theory never becomes a law. Go ahead and research and try again. 

4/14/19 2:10 PM
5/30/15
James Franco -

Girls thank God when they have an orgasm but blame you when they don't 

That's all I got

Amen brother Franco. 

4/14/19 2:12 PM
10/17/13
Lol....
4/14/19 2:14 PM
5/30/15
Gartlin -
Eskimo -
Gartlin -
Eskimo -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Gartlin - 
Eskimo -
Gartlin -
iwatchsomemma -

So just so we're clear: 

Everybody got that? 

Lol you got me. 

Well, i guess it's technically not wrong, since a theory isn't a law and never will be. But you show a lack of understanding.

To explain it briefly: 

The law of gravity would say that if i let go of this phone it will fall.

The theory of gravity explains why. 

4/14/19 2:16 PM
11/10/18
Gartlin -
Eskimo -
Gartlin -
Eskimo -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Gartlin - 
Eskimo -
Gartlin -
iwatchsomemma -

So just so we're clear: 

Everybody got that? 

Lol you got me. 

Dude, you’re arguing semantics. I said “but isn’t a law.” I’m done with you. You’re just a stupid prick and frankly you come off like a bitter school teacher. I have have two BS in hard science and and a doctorate. I own a medical company and am very vested in science. You’re just a clown on here posing as someone who wants a discussion when all you really want to do is insult people. It probably makes you feel better about your shortcomings. 

Edited: 4/14/19 2:23 PM
5/30/15

Nothing faith based about science, so there are no parallels to religion. None. 

Science is constantly searching for answers and is ready and willing to accept when it was wrong and actually even actively tries to prove itself wrong. 

Religion already claims to have all the answers. 

Science is a religion like abstinence is a sexual position. 

4/14/19 2:27 PM
5/30/15

I would ike to predict that this thread will be frozen soon. 

But God in Heaven I fucking hope not! 

4/14/19 2:39 PM
5/30/15
Eskimo -
Gartlin -
Eskimo -
Gartlin -
Eskimo -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Gartlin - 
Eskimo -
Gartlin -
iwatchsomemma -

So just so we're clear: 

Everybody got that? 

Lol you got me. 

Dude, you’re arguing semantics. I said “but isn’t a law.” I’m done with you. You’re just a stupid prick and frankly you come off like a bitter school teacher. I have have two BS in hard science and and a doctorate. I own a medical company and am very vested in science. You’re just a clown on here posing as someone who wants a discussion when all you really want to do is insult people. It probably makes you feel better about your shortcomings. 

Eskimo you wanted my attention. You specifically said you couldn't help but feel i was avoiding your lengthy response. You got my attention. Why are you taking your ball and going home now? 

4/14/19 2:41 PM
11/10/18
Gartlin -
Eskimo -
Gartlin -
Eskimo -
Gartlin -
Eskimo -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Gartlin - 
Eskimo -
Gartlin -
iwatchsomemma -

So just so we're clear: 

Everybody got that? 

Lol you got me. 

Eskimo you wanted my attention. You specifically said you couldn't help but feel i was avoiding your lengthy response. You got my attention. Why are you taking your ball and going home now? 

Nothing to talk about. You win, congrats. You have a superior understanding of this topic and a keen ability to win at arguing points that weren’t even made. 

4/14/19 2:46 PM
4/27/16

Atheists just don't get it.

4/14/19 2:48 PM
5/30/15

Dear God please don't let any mods be angry Christians who get mad when an atheist poses questions they find inconvenient.

Please guide them in Your Will not to freeze this thread, freeze me, or ban me. 

Please when choosing between my prayers and Eskimo's that I am really really praying hard right now. 

All be Your Glory for granting me a stronger mind, more free spirit, and better critical thinking skills than the people who call me faggots. 

But if I do get frozen, it's definitely not Your fault. 

4/14/19 2:49 PM
5/30/15
JohnBoxlovescox -

Atheists just don't get it.

This is very true!! 

4/14/19 2:57 PM
11/10/18
Gartlin -

Dear God please don't let any mods be angry Christians who get mad when an atheist poses questions they find inconvenient.

Please when choosing between my prayers and Eskimo's that I am really really praying hard right now. 

All be Your Glory for granting me a stronger mind, more free spirit, and better critical thinking skills than the people who call me faggots. 

What do you do for a living? Please be honest. I’m not trying to insult you, im just always curious where certain personalities fit into society and the workforce. 

4/14/19 3:12 PM
5/30/15
Eskimo -
Gartlin -

What do you do for a living? Please be honest. I’m not trying to insult you, im just always curious where certain personalities fit into society and the workforce. 

I'm a janitor. 

4/14/19 3:15 PM
11/10/18
Gartlin -
Eskimo -
Gartlin -

I'm a janitor. 

What are you afraid of?

4/14/19 3:22 PM
5/30/15
Gartlin -
Eskimo -
Gartlin -

I'm a janitor. 

And why would anyone think you were going to insult me? if you were someone who came into this thread insulting me immediately then I might see me feeling that way. But this is YOU were talking about! Silly Christian. 

4/14/19 3:23 PM
5/30/15
Eskimo -
Gartlin -
Eskimo -
Gartlin -

I'm a janitor. 

What are you afraid of?

No i really am a janitor. Are you assuming that I'm lying? 

4/14/19 3:24 PM
5/30/15
Gartlin -
Eskimo -
Gartlin -
Eskimo -
Gartlin -

I'm a janitor. 

What are you afraid of?

No i really am a janitor. Are you assuming that I'm lying? 

I'm starting to suspect you are not really an Eskimo.