UnderGround Forums Shouldn't Max have blamed Jesus?

4/16/19 12:47 AM
8/8/18
Gartlin -
Hey Beer Man -

Perfectly logical question. 

It makes people mad. I guess because they've heard it asked before and couldn't really explain it then either. 

I guess it makes sense. When reason is not on your side, but you really really really want to be right, you get pissed and throw out insults. 

I think people are "upset" because you're acting like you asked something deeply profound when you didn't.

I imagine you asking people "who created god?" and standing there with a smug look on your face as if you just blew people's minds. You're not being clever but you think you are and people can see that, hence the responses on this thread. 

4/16/19 3:02 AM
4/8/12
Joshinho -
Gartlin -
Hey Beer Man -

It makes people mad. I guess because they've heard it asked before and couldn't really explain it then either. 

I guess it makes sense. When reason is not on your side, but you really really really want to be right, you get pissed and throw out insults. 

I think people are "upset" because you're acting like you asked something deeply profound when you didn't.

I imagine you asking people "who created god?" and standing there with a smug look on your face as if you just blew people's minds. You're not being clever but you think you are and people can see that, hence the responses on this thread. 

If the question wasn't profound, shouldn't it be easily answered?
4/16/19 6:37 AM
9/2/10

Absolutely, if it's Jesus will for him to win when he wins, then the only logical conclusion is that he wanted him to lose.

However, fuck all religion, waste of time bullshit.

4/16/19 6:41 AM
6/27/18
I agree with OP's premise and still think this is a useless douche thread.
4/16/19 6:51 AM
8/4/10
Joshinho -
Gartlin -
Hey Beer Man -

4/16/19 12:49 PM
6/22/06
Sinead O Connors Nipples - 

Absolutely, if it's Jesus will for him to win when he wins, then the only logical conclusion is that he wanted him to lose.

So what is your belief system?
4/16/19 2:17 PM
10/21/11
Size -

It's hilariously asinine to assert that thanking God for victory logically implies that the loser was handed the loss as a sort of divine punishment.

No, it’s entirely logical and consistent.

4/16/19 2:37 PM
9/2/10
Bereal -
Sinead O Connors Nipples - 

So what is your belief system?

My balls and my word.

4/16/19 2:40 PM
3/12/15

OP sounds like a loser who blames other people for his failures in life. Typical atheist scum. 

Bet you would’ve voted for Hillary if you weren’t too much of a lazy piece of shit to get off your ass and vote. 

4/16/19 2:54 PM
6/22/13
The Lion King -

OP sounds like a loser who blames other people for his failures in life. Typical atheist scum. 

Bet you would’ve voted for Hillary if you weren’t too much of a lazy piece of shit to get off your ass and vote. 

Loser King..... Whats your excuse then?  

4/16/19 4:44 PM
11/14/16
Gartlin -
TequilaYuen -

I agree that religion is unreasonable.

Which is why I don't see the point in expecting religious people to be reasonable.

Max could say he lost because St Peter was eating a sandwich and forgot he was fighting today. Why does it matter to you

Good. So we agree that we agree. 

I think we agree that you and this thread you created are troll attempts because you are missing something in life. Maybe spend time figuring out what that is and leave a fighters personal faith out of it. What the heck is it to you anyway?

4/16/19 7:10 PM
5/30/15
The Lion King -

You sound religious. 

You'll be glad to know I was definitely not too lazy to vote for Hillary. 

4/16/19 7:27 PM
5/30/15
Trumpsstinkypinky -
Gartlin -
TequilaYuen -

I agree that religion is unreasonable.

Which is why I don't see the point in expecting religious people to be reasonable.

Max could say he lost because St Peter was eating a sandwich and forgot he was fighting today. Why does it matter to you

Good. So we agree that we agree. 

I think we agree that you and this thread you created are troll attempts because you are missing something in life. Maybe spend time figuring out what that is and leave a fighters personal faith out of it. What the heck is it to you anyway?

You just got confused. It's TequilaYuen that I agree with. You are Trumpsstinkypinky. A different person who is not him. He is him and you are you. 

4/16/19 7:43 PM
5/30/15
Joshinho -
Gartlin -
Hey Beer Man -

I don't think I said anything profound at all. I think it's very simple logic. 

As far as "who created God?" goes, while it is not profound, it is certainly a step further than the thinking of someone who says "nothing can from nothing, so it is only logical that a God created it." with a smug look on their face like they just blew the atheists' minds. 

Respectfully submitted, 

Gartlin 

4/16/19 9:44 PM
6/22/06
Gartlin - 
Joshinho -
Gartlin -
Hey Beer Man -

As far as "who created God?" goes, while it is not profound, it is certainly a step further than the thinking of someone who says "nothing can from nothing, so it is only logical that a God created it." with a smug look on their face like they just blew the atheists' minds. 

Respectfully submitted, 

Gartlin 

You must be referring to the scientific law (like....real science.). The reality is that only life can create life. It is proven science that life cannot come from anything but life. It should be food for thought....

4/16/19 9:45 PM
6/22/06
Referring to Biogenesis.
4/16/19 9:48 PM
4/8/12
Bereal -
Gartlin - 
Joshinho -
Gartlin -
Hey Beer Man -

Respectfully submitted, 

Gartlin 

You must be referring to the scientific law (like....real science.). The reality is that only life can create life. It is proven science that life cannot come from anything but life. It should be food for thought....

So, who made God then?
4/16/19 10:09 PM
5/30/15
Bereal -
Gartlin - 
Joshinho -
Gartlin -
Hey Beer Man -

Respectfully submitted, 

Gartlin 

Sorry there bud. You've already lost your credibility on the science discussion. 

4/16/19 10:47 PM
9/26/16
Gartlin - 

For making him lose? You know, just to stay consistent? 

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, The everlasting Father.

Jesus Christ’s children are to give thanks unto God always for all things received (whether they be good or evil) in the name of the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who loved us, and gave himself for us, that he might deliver us from this present evil world:

What? shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil? (Job 2:10)
the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD. (Job 1:21)
Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ (Eph. 5:20)
Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. (Rom. 5:9)

Ever since the first man Adam sinned in the garden of Eden, all people are born under Jesus Christ’s condemnation, deserving of death and hell (this is why we all suffer and will die, Gartlin…even you).

Anything good received from Jesus Christ is an undeserved blessing given according to the riches of his grace, to be received by man with thanksgiving.

According to the complete, pure word of God which created us which God, the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God gave man through the King James Bible in this generation’s common, world language of Modern English (from the 1611 KJB which was written in the now obscure language of Early Modern English) according to his will (John 5:39, 14:23-24, 17:17, Prov. 30:5-6, 2 Tim. 3:15-16, Ps. 12:6-7, Matt. 4:4, 24:35), to be accepted with God and saved from hell, a person must be born again of the Spirit of Christ by continuing unto death to believe on (Rom. 10:11 ? 1 John 5:5, 13), confess before others (Rom. 10:9 ? 1 John 4:15 ? Matt. 10:32), and call always (Rom. 10:13 ? John 14:6, 14-15, 23-24) upon the holy name of the Son of God, Jesus Christ (who shed his blood and died on the cross for our sins, was buried, and rose from the dead the third day) [1 Cor. 15:2-4 ? John 1:12, 3:18, 20:31 ? 1 John 3:23-24 ? 1 John 2:4], which good confession Max does not make (1 John 4:15 ? 1 John 4:3 ? Heb. 4:14 ? 2 John 7).

According to God’s word, a person is a Christian, a child of God who shall be saved from hell, by continuing unto death to confess before others, without wavering, that Jesus Christ is THE SON OF GOD (Matt. 16:16-18 ? Acts 8:37), and not merely by claiming that 'Jesus is Lord and Saviour’ (i.e. which “Jesus” is your Lord? (2 Cor. 11:4)...many people name their children “Jesus”).

The reward for stedfast believers in the name of the Son of God, Jesus Christ is eternal life in heaven (John 3:18 ? 1 John 5:13) after suffering for his name’s sake in, and being hated by this evil Christ denying world (Matt. 10:22, John 15:19), not temporal riches and glory in this present time (Gal. 1:4, Matt. 6:19-21, 2 Cor. 4:17).

Jesus is eternal (Isa. 43:10).

We are not eternal, Gartlin. The Son of God, Jesus Christ formed our bones in the womb, gives us every breath we take, and will end our lives according to his will (and anyone who dies in unbelief on his holy name shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal).

Blessed be the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God
Whosoever shall CONFESS that Jesus is THE SON OF GOD, God dwelleth in him, and he in God. (1 John 4:15)
^
KEEP this commandment WITHOUT SPOT, unrebukable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ (1 TIm. 6:14)
^
Jesus THE SON OF GOD, let us hold fast our PROFESSION. (Heb. 4:14)
Let us hold fast the PROFESSION of our faith WITHOUT WAVERING (Heb. 10:23)
^
Fight the good fight of faith, LAY HOLD on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a GOOD PROFESSION before many witnesses. (1 Tim. 6:12)
4/16/19 11:00 PM
5/30/15
John318 -
Gartlin - 

For making him lose? You know, just to stay consistent? 

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, The everlasting Father.

Jesus Christ’s children are to give thanks unto God always for all things received (whether they be good or evil) in the name of the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who loved us, and gave himself for us, that he might deliver us from this present evil world:

What? shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil? (Job 2:10)
the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD. (Job 1:21)
Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ (Eph. 5:20)
Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. (Rom. 5:9)

Ever since the first man Adam sinned in the garden of Eden, all people are born under Jesus Christ’s condemnation, deserving of death and hell (this is why we all suffer and will die, Gartlin…even you).

Anything good received from Jesus Christ is an undeserved blessing given according to the riches of his grace, to be received by man with thanksgiving.

According to the complete, pure word of God which created us which God, the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God gave man through the King James Bible in this generation’s common, world language of Modern English (from the 1611 KJB which was written in the now obscure language of Early Modern English) according to his will (John 5:39, 14:23-24, 17:17, Prov. 30:5-6, 2 Tim. 3:15-16, Ps. 12:6-7, Matt. 4:4, 24:35), to be accepted with God and saved from hell, a person must be born again of the Spirit of Christ by continuing unto death to believe on (Rom. 10:11 ? 1 John 5:5, 13), confess before others (Rom. 10:9 ? 1 John 4:15 ? Matt. 10:32), and call always (Rom. 10:13 ? John 14:6, 14-15, 23-24) upon the holy name of the Son of God, Jesus Christ (who shed his blood and died on the cross for our sins, was buried, and rose from the dead the third day) [1 Cor. 15:2-4 ? John 1:12, 3:18, 20:31 ? 1 John 3:23-24 ? 1 John 2:4], which good confession Max does not make (1 John 4:15 ? 1 John 4:3 ? Heb. 4:14 ? 2 John 7).

According to God’s word, a person is a Christian, a child of God who shall be saved from hell, by continuing unto death to confess before others, without wavering, that Jesus Christ is THE SON OF GOD (Matt. 16:16-18 ? Acts 8:37), and not merely by claiming that 'Jesus is Lord and Saviour’ (i.e. which “Jesus” is your Lord? (2 Cor. 11:4)...many people name their children “Jesus”).

The reward for stedfast believers in the name of the Son of God, Jesus Christ is eternal life in heaven (John 3:18 ? 1 John 5:13) after suffering for his name’s sake in, and being hated by this evil Christ denying world (Matt. 10:22, John 15:19), not temporal riches and glory in this present time (Gal. 1:4, Matt. 6:19-21, 2 Cor. 4:17).

Jesus is eternal (Isa. 43:10).

We are not eternal, Gartlin. The Son of God, Jesus Christ formed our bones in the womb, gives us every breath we take, and will end our lives according to his will (and anyone who dies in unbelief on his holy name shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal).

Blessed be the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God
Whosoever shall CONFESS that Jesus is THE SON OF GOD, God dwelleth in him, and he in God. (1 John 4:15)
^
KEEP this commandment WITHOUT SPOT, unrebukable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ (1 TIm. 6:14)
^
Jesus THE SON OF GOD, let us hold fast our PROFESSION. (Heb. 4:14)
Let us hold fast the PROFESSION of our faith WITHOUT WAVERING (Heb. 10:23)
^
Fight the good fight of faith, LAY HOLD on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a GOOD PROFESSION before many witnesses. (1 Tim. 6:12)

Dr Suess: 

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.

4/16/19 11:04 PM
6/22/06
Gartlin - 
Bereal -
Gartlin - 
Joshinho -
Gartlin -
Hey Beer Man -

Respectfully submitted, 

Gartlin 

Sorry there bud. You've already lost your credibility on the science discussion. 

Tell me how I am wrong?

Is Biogenesis not a scientific fact?

Can you provide an example of a living organism arising from non-living matter?
4/16/19 11:25 PM
5/30/15
Bereal -
Gartlin - 
Bereal -
Gartlin - 
Joshinho -
Gartlin -
Hey Beer Man -

Respectfully submitted, 

Gartlin 

Tell me how I am wrong?

You don't understand what scientific theory is. Given that, there is no point in discussing anything scientific with you. 

4/17/19 10:55 AM
6/22/06
Gartlin - 
Bereal -
Gartlin - 
Bereal -
Gartlin - 
Joshinho -
Gartlin -
Hey Beer Man -

Respectfully submitted, 

Gartlin 

Tell me how I am wrong?

You don't understand what scientific theory is. Given that, there is no point in discussing anything scientific with you. 

So.....

Discuss scientific fact (Biogenesis) with an evolutionist and they will say you don't understand science.

4/17/19 2:40 PM
5/30/15
Bereal -
Gartlin - 
Bereal -
Gartlin - 
Bereal -
Gartlin - 
Joshinho -
Gartlin -
Hey Beer Man -

Respectfully submitted, 

Gartlin 

Tell me how I am wrong?

So.....

Discuss scientific fact (Biogenesis) with an evolutionist and they will say you don't understand science.

Biogenisis is scientific theory, first of all. Second, I'm assuming your leading this towards saying that biogenisis contradicts the theory of evolution? It doesn't. Here's a quick read if you're actually interested. 

https://sciencing.com/theory-biogenesis-5419233.html

4/17/19 2:54 PM
6/22/06
Gartlin - 
Bereal -
Gartlin - 
Bereal -
Gartlin - 
Bereal -
Gartlin - 
Joshinho -
Gartlin -
Hey Beer Man -

Respectfully submitted, 

Gartlin 

Tell me how I am wrong?

So.....

Biogenisis is scientific theory, first of all. Second, I'm assuming your leading this towards saying that biogenisis contradicts the theory of evolution? It doesn't. Here's a quick read if you're actually interested. 

https://sciencing.com/theory-biogenesis-5419233.html

Ummmmmm.......Biogenesis is a fact. It has recently become a 'theory' labeled as such since evolutionists try to squirm away from the issue. Why? It contradicts their theory they try to label as 'fact.'

So evolution has become a 'scientific fact' while Biogenesis has become a theory.....wow.

There have been trillions of organisms throughout time that have been given life.

Can you come up with one example that contradicts this?