UnderGround Forums Shouldn't Max have blamed Jesus?

4/19/19 4:30 AM
12/14/15
Bereal - Bigtrain,

Not sure what you mean by atoms dropping ‘in and out of existence.’ I believe that atoms can take different shape or form....but not suddenly appear.

The reality is that every living organism we know of in history has been created by reproduction from a previous organism in some way shape or fashion. We have never in history observed life coming from lifeless matter.

If Evolution is a science, then how can this be explained through scientific rationalization?

Nope. In and out of existence. At least our understanding of existence. They are gone from any spectrum we can observe. They actually pop in from nothing. 

4/19/19 1:10 PM
11/10/18
Bigtrain2681 -
Bereal - Bigtrain,

Not sure what you mean by atoms dropping ‘in and out of existence.’ I believe that atoms can take different shape or form....but not suddenly appear.

The reality is that every living organism we know of in history has been created by reproduction from a previous organism in some way shape or fashion. We have never in history observed life coming from lifeless matter.

If Evolution is a science, then how can this be explained through scientific rationalization?

Nope. In and out of existence. At least our understanding of existence. They are gone from any spectrum we can observe. They actually pop in from nothing. 

I thought that electrons do this, not atoms? It is quite interesting either way. It really makes you think about other dimensions. 

4/19/19 3:27 PM
6/22/06
Bigtrain2681 - 
Bereal - Bigtrain,

Huh? Atoms 'pop in from nothing?'

Still waiting on your example of Abiogenesis in history......
4/19/19 3:51 PM
6/22/06
Treedoc - That wasn’t name-calling, that was a legit question, although I noticed you didn’t answer it. If I was name-calling I would’ve referred to you as a fucking imbecile.
Everything you need to know about evolution and abiogenesis is not only available to you on the Internet but has been posted in this thread, some people are just beyond help.
Good day sir.

Translation; you are an evolutionist who doesn't want to talk about science.

You also don't want to provide any type of evidence or reasoning on your own but instead refer to the 'internet' as your back-up.

I will stop as this is going nowhere.

Good day Sir.
Edited: 4/19/19 9:46 PM
5/30/15

4/20/19 1:15 AM
5/30/15

Bump 

4/20/19 6:02 AM
12/14/15
Bereal -
Bigtrain2681 - 
Bereal - Bigtrain,

As I understand it, abiogenesis is the technical term for spontaneous generation...something from nothing. Now as i say, i’m far from the most educated on the matter, but my example of atoms appearing from nothing, IS an example of abiogenesis. 

Now I understand you’re very tied to your point but given atoms are the core of all life, it’s certainly feasible that we simply came from a big bang. Or could be God. Who really knows. 

4/20/19 6:32 PM
6/22/06
Bigtrain-

Thanks for chiming in with intellectual honesty and class.

First, I just don’t know or understand the law of atoms appearing from ‘nothing.’ I have never heard of this(?)

Second, even if true, the quantum leap from this happening with an atom to a living cell that consequently becomes us defies the laws of.....science.

And....if evolution IS scientific fact, it is a fact not present throughout history.

Anyways, fun discussing with you.
4/20/19 11:47 PM
9/26/16
Bigtrain2681 - 
Bereal -
Bigtrain2681 - 
Bereal - Bigtrain,

As I understand it, abiogenesis is the technical term for spontaneous generation...something from nothing. Now as i say, i’m far from the most educated on the matter, but my example of atoms appearing from nothing, IS an example of abiogenesis. 

Now I understand you’re very tied to your point but given atoms are the core of all life, it’s certainly feasible that we simply came from a big bang. Or could be God. Who really knows. 

Well, Bigtrain, if you accidentally came into existence by accident for no reason (you ought to take a good, hard look at yourself in the mirror before opting to hold to this insane fantasy), then you’re good to do as you will, g…your only duty in life is to fulfill your personal lusts before you die after which ‘nothing’ happens, right?

But if God, the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God created you and made his name and will to be readily available to you in this generation’s common, world language of Modern English by the King James Bible (which he did), then that means you have a job to do before Jesus Christ who created you, sustains you, and will judge you (which is to continue unto death to believe on, confess before others, and call always upon the name of God’s crucified and risen Son Jesus Christ), other than whatever you want whenever you want, or you will suffer terrible temporal and eternal consequences...choose wisely, Bigtrain:

"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. (John 3:18)
And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal. (Matt. 25:46)
Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.” (Matt. 10:32-33)
- Jesus Christ, the Son of God

Blessed be the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether. (Ps. 19:9)