UnderGround Forums Sonnen's 4-letter solution to Jon Jones' problems

Edited: 3/29/20 12:26 AM
1/1/01

Chael Sonnen, arguably the smartest man in MMA, spoke recently with TMZ Sports about Jon Jones' latest run-in with the law.

“Man I gotta tell ya, it just seems like if he would just get the Uber app, it just seems like so many of his problems would go away,” said Sonnen, as transcribed by Dan Hiergesell for MMA Mania. "

”I sit back like anybody else and read, Jon and I don’t have the best relationship, but I’ve known Jon for a number of years, I’ve competed with Jon, I’ve done stuff with Jon. But I observe Jon, more than anything I can observe him from the outside. And I’ll just tell you, it would just seem like if he didn’t just get behind the wheel. So many of his problems, which are self-inflicted by the way, would not exist.”

Sonnen also commented to how the responding officer treated Jones police ‘humiliated’ Jones during recent DWI arrest in an interview with TSN’s Aaron Bronsteter.

“So I watched that body cam and I don’t want to get into the legal stuff on this, but I thought that they kind of embarrassed him a little bit,” said Sonnen. “There might be reasons why you have to do that I’m not weighing in too much, but they asked him straight up, ‘Have you been drinking?’ And he responded yes.

“It seemed like the next 13 minutes was kind of humiliating the guy who already copped to it. That’s not wonderful. This is a bad thing he’s going through, but my sense of it was Jon told the truth three seconds in. What are we doing here?”

“In Jon’s defense, no matter how limited, they asked Jon a question and Jon told the truth.”

3/29/20 1:26 AM
9/26/10

ummm....Chael, Jon said he had one drink. He did not cop to being drunk. 

He constantly has logical fallacies like this on his podcasts. or at least he had at the point when i still listened regularly

I like him, but lol@Chael being the smartest man in mma. 

3/29/20 3:44 AM
10/3/11

Arguably the smartest man...please he's a typical murican loudmouth with average intelligence 

Edited: 3/29/20 4:03 AM
7/30/03

Uber is the answer?

"Hey Uber driver, hold my bottle and pull up to that homeless man right over there." 

*Pulls out gun

Pow, pow, bang, bang

3/29/20 4:25 AM
9/20/13
ufc98newb -

He constantly has logical fallacies like this on his podcasts. or at least he had at the point when i still listened regularly

This. He so blatantly ignores certain points just to support whatever point or storyline he is trying to create. It got boring for me a long time ago. I don't disagree that he is one of the smartest men in the sport but he is obviously more interested in selling himself as a product than actually getting to the bottom of things. 

3/29/20 5:11 AM
2/27/11

I thought the 4 letters word was JAIL

3/29/20 5:26 AM
10/13/13
Kong Morten -
ufc98newb -

This. He so blatantly ignores certain points just to support whatever point or storyline he is trying to create. It got boring for me a long time ago. I don't disagree that he is one of the smartest men in the sport but he is obviously more interested in selling himself as a product than actually getting to the bottom of things. 

Jon jones has clearly never lied..... so you should believe him cuz nobody lies to a cop!

Edited: 3/29/20 7:53 AM
7/10/12

“I’ve competed with Jon”

I like Chael but this is a lie

3/29/20 7:34 AM
9/2/10

Er, yeah.

Forget the fact he has serious subtance abuse poblems along with most probably serious mental health problems, being taxied around is the way to go.

Sure he'd stop getting busted for being pissed up at the wheel but the root of his problems will remain.

Edited: 3/29/20 8:37 AM
1/6/20

Jones is a very interesting public figure..look how long we been talking about this guy.....

3/29/20 9:18 AM
6/14/12
Frodo Zack -

Jones is a very interesting public figure..look how long we been talking about this guy.....

Theres a pretty big difference between being " interesting" and just being in headlines constantly for being stupid and shitty.

Cheating doesnt make you interesting. Dui's dont make you interesting. Lying doesnt make you interesting.

3/29/20 9:23 AM
2/14/11

Jones has a three letter solution 

GOD

He has a personal relationship with him according to Jon. Lol.

Is this delusion further evidence of his urgent need for a psychological evaluation? Joking aside he needs genuine therapy. No right minded individual would continue this idiotic behaviour. 

3/29/20 10:13 AM
3/26/13
ufc98newb -

I think his BAC would say otherwise.

3/29/20 10:27 AM
12/6/05
lamedroid - 

Arguably the smartest man...please he's a typical murican loudmouth with average intelligence 

He's was twice the legal limit you goof. What don't you get?
3/29/20 10:43 AM
11/8/11
El Duderino -
ufc98newb -

Yep, that's always what people say. They always had ''one drink with dinner'' or ''I drank 2 beers, about 2 hours ago. I drank one per hour''. They think it will make their lie more believable if they admit to drinking, but then try to minimize how much they drank.

3/29/20 10:49 AM
9/26/10
El Duderino -
ufc98newb -

ya. obviously. but chael is trying to make the point that the cops shouldn't have given him sobriety tests because he admitted to drinking. 

3/29/20 11:04 AM
7/24/14
ufc98newb -

#believe all Jones’s 

3/29/20 12:48 PM
11/16/14

AA is only 2 letters...

3/29/20 12:54 PM
9/23/07

Jon has enough money and clout he could just have some flunky drive him around.

3/29/20 1:14 PM
6/30/07

Embarrased him? They collected evidence.

3/29/20 1:43 PM
7/8/09
ufc98newb -

Chael is a troll. He doesn't believe the majority of the b.s he spews

3/29/20 2:37 PM
11/20/09
Charles Barkley -

Weren’t you claiming Chael was racist in his retirement thread? 

Oh yeah, I know what you're talking about. 

The worst piece of shit was the "author" of the article elias cepeda.  But I bet you're grouping Kirik with the author because kirik posted that piece of shit article on the front page of this site.  Guilty by association?  Yeah, I feel you.  Not the brightest spot on this site :/

3/29/20 2:46 PM
9/26/10

Elias is such a piece of garbage. I give him zero clicks. Could tell he was a hack after reading 1 or 2 of his pieces several years ago. And the headlines from his current stuff are more than enough to confirm. 

3/29/20 3:33 PM
11/20/09
ufc98newb - 

Elias is such a piece of garbage. I give him zero clicks. Could tell he was a hack after reading 1 or 2 of his pieces several years ago. And the headlines from his current stuff are more than enough to confirm. 

I do not understand how someone can have SO MUCH negative feedback, and still have articles published.  

Can anyone name one author of any topic that gets more hate but still publicized more than Elias Cepeda?

I don't click his articles either but because they are such trash I continously hear people bashing him over the articles.

3/29/20 3:54 PM
12/2/05
Brockback Mountain -

Jon has enough money and clout he could just have some flunky drive him around.

Seriously how does he not have a turtle?