UnderGround Forums Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

5/12/19 11:56 PM
8/24/02

Cool deal buddy. Interesting on your insight w Hurd. Yes he is huge but when he watches this fight hopefully he realizes that he needs a new corner. Just watched the 11th round. Blew my mind his corner said they were gonna stop the fight after the 10th. He has some stones though. Or at least he did last night. Hats off to both men. 

And since its the internet and I gotta disagree and and insult you. 

EAT A DICK. 

5/13/19 12:03 AM
8/24/02

Just finished the fight and damn Williams in the words of Mickey was tougher than a coffin nail last night. 

5/13/19 12:13 AM
8/24/02

And I had no dog in the fight. I’m just respecting the loser just as much as the winner. And wow the respect these guys showed each other after the fight. If, and they have to do it, the rematch will be on my radar. 

5/13/19 1:05 AM
5/12/03

Hurd reminds me of Margarito. He usually bullies and overwhelms smaller fighters. Williams was much sharper & tighter on the inside. Was doing some slick shit in there too. Holding Hurd's arm, placing his head on that side and ripping short uppercuts and body shots with his free hand. Working for inside hand position, sticking his hands into the crook of Hurd's elbows defensively like Duran used to do. Saw Hurd was leaning too far forward and ripped those uppercuts & body shots around his elbows. I always liked fighting inside. So, I appreciate seeing someone do it well. Hurd gave up his height and reach advantage fighting that way. And, was too loose positionally and William's ate him up with his shorter, tighter punching. 

5/13/19 2:21 AM
1/13/10
chadk -

Hurd reminds me of Margarito. He usually bullies and overwhelms smaller fighters. Williams was much sharper & tighter on the inside. Was doing some slick shit in there too. Holding Hurd's arm, placing his head on that side and ripping short uppercuts and body shots with his free hand. Working for inside hand position, sticking his hands into the crook of Hurd's elbows defensively like Duran used to do. Saw Hurd was leaning too far forward and ripped those uppercuts & body shots around his elbows. I always liked fighting inside. So, I appreciate seeing someone do it well. Hurd gave up his height and reach advantage fighting that way. And, was too loose positionally and William's ate him up with his shorter, tighter punching. 

On point 

5/13/19 2:22 AM
1/13/10
addict -

Cool deal buddy. Interesting on your insight w Hurd. Yes he is huge but when he watches this fight hopefully he realizes that he needs a new corner. Just watched the 11th round. Blew my mind his corner said they were gonna stop the fight after the 10th. He has some stones though. Or at least he did last night. Hats off to both men. 

And since its the internet and I gotta disagree and and insult you. 

EAT A DICK. 

I’m honored to be insulted by you lol 

5/13/19 6:09 PM
1/1/01
chadk - 

hurd is definitely margarito junior.

5/13/19 7:02 PM
1/13/10

If Pacquiao can put together a body attack on Keith he has a good chance. He doesn’t have the foot speed anymore to keep bouncing in and out of the pocket so he needs to stay inside Keith’s reach.

5/14/19 3:50 PM
1/13/10

The Williams-Hurd fight peaked at 2.1 million views 

5/14/19 4:09 PM
6/5/03
pharochuck -
chadk - 

hurd is definitely margarito junior.

Yeah, they both have great chins, bring constant pressure and count on volume rather than power.

5/15/19 12:36 AM
1/13/10

Mikey Garcia-Danny Garcia Late Summer Fox PPV in Talks

5/15/19 7:06 AM
6/23/14

Naoya Inoue is all you should be focusing on this week. He’s actually starting to get the shine he deserves as boxing’s number 1 P4P fighter in the world. 

Been watching this kid since 2014. 

5/15/19 9:05 AM
1/13/10
LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye -

Naoya Inoue is all you should be focusing on this week. He’s actually starting to get the shine he deserves as boxing’s number 1 P4P fighter in the world. 

Heard his opponents team pushed his dad at their open work outs the other day.

5/15/19 9:48 PM
1/1/01
Barry_BondsMVP - 

PPV is dead. Who is gonna buy this garbage-ass fight?
5/15/19 10:45 PM
10/24/10
Tomato Can -
Barry_BondsMVP - 

It's a good fight but PPV? Nah fuck that. 

5/15/19 11:56 PM
1/13/10
tbi0904 -
Tomato Can -
Barry_BondsMVP - 

It's a good fight but PPV? Nah fuck that. 

5/16/19 2:20 AM
12/30/12

Very excited to see Inoue/Rodriguez but the fight I’m most looking forward to is Josh Taylor vs Ivan Baranchyk. I love Josh Taylor he’s one of my 4 or 5 favorite boxers at the moment.

5/16/19 2:03 PM
7/8/14

Seriously how utterly moronic are Wilder's comments about killing someone? I truly believe he's not a bad guy just a moron but fuck me someone in his camp has to know those comments are atrocious. 

Edited: 5/16/19 2:07 PM
7/15/04

Edited: 5/16/19 2:09 PM
7/15/04
CyoungIA -

Seriously how utterly moronic are Wilder's comments about killing someone? I truly believe he's not a bad guy just a moron but fuck me someone in his camp has to know those comments are atrocious. 

I think he is trying to promote the fight my saying the most outlandish shit he can come up with. 

Pretty sure he is feeling pressure to have good ratings after turning down the very good DAZN offer. 

5/16/19 2:11 PM
7/15/04
Tomato Can -
Barry_BondsMVP - 

Is it PPV? No way I'm paying for that shit. 

I'm supporting DAZN as much as possible to get away from the PPV's.

5/16/19 2:31 PM
1/13/10
Stern -

Very excited to see Inoue/Rodriguez but the fight I’m most looking forward to is Josh Taylor vs Ivan Baranchyk. I love Josh Taylor he’s one of my 4 or 5 favorite boxers at the moment.

This weekend on DAZN?

5/16/19 3:21 PM
1/30/10
LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye -

What channel/app will it be on? I’m a big fan of inoue 

5/16/19 3:37 PM
1/13/10

Yes it’s on DAZN

5/16/19 4:25 PM
12/23/02

Why are people giving Wilder so much shit abouy what he said?