UnderGround Forums Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

21 days ago
1/1/01
I didn't watch the fight but Quillin must be way more shot than I thought to be losing to Angulo. Angulo hasn't beaten a decent opponent since 2010.
20 days ago
5/22/08

I thought Quillen should have won, but could have went either way. So def not a bad decision. He has no legs.  No hand speed. A shell of himself. His combos were ok. But nothing behind them very often. 

20 days ago
1/13/10

Scandal over the weekend 

https://www.boxingscene.com/scandal-velichkov-not-dead-unknown-fighter-uses-his-indentity--142792?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

20 days ago
9/19/12

Wow, just wow.

18 days ago
8/3/11

Russian boxers staged a drunken brawl at the Khayyat Hotel in Yekaterinburg, when the world championship was held in the city. On the night of September 19 to 20, representatives of the Russian Boxing Federation gathered in a hotel bar and had a grand party. The participants had to be separated by fighters of the Russian Guard, according to the telegram channel Baza.

The holiday began at about three in the morning. Participants sat in karaoke and, according to eyewitnesses, no longer fully understood what was happening around. Several boxers from Russian regional federations decided to quarrel and even began to try to fight. Some of those around them parted, others continued to sing in karaoke, several more people entered into negotiations with fighters of the Russian Guard, who arrived on call to the hotel.

Boxers immediately began to threaten Guardians who came in helmets and body armor. One athlete said he was a former FSB special forces soldier and fought around the world.

The most active participants in the boxing party with the Guardians were Vladislav Nosovets from the Tatarstan Boxing Federation and Shamil Pirnaev, the coach of the national team from Dagestan.

Everything ended peacefully: they managed to push the most drunken boxers into their rooms with joint efforts. The rest parted on their own.

18 days ago
1/13/10

There has to be video lol

17 days ago
1/13/10

BREAKING Nigel Benn will take on Sakio Bika on November 23rd at Resorts World Arena in Birmingham.

16 days ago
1/13/10

Spence and Porter are both guaranteed $2 million tomorrow. 

I have Spence beating down Porter to the body and winning a wide UD

16 days ago
5/22/08
Barry_BondsMVP -

I think he stops him. 9th round. 

16 days ago
1/13/10
sczott52 -
Barry_BondsMVP -

I think he stops him. 9th round. 

That would be a statement 

16 days ago
1/1/01

Nigel benn fighting is a travesty. 

Oliver McCall is even worse 

16 days ago
1/13/10
pharochuck -

Nigel benn fighting is a travesty. 

Oliver McCall is even worse 

Yea that’s awful 

15 days ago
1/13/10

Fight night, unfortunately I’m working 

15 days ago
3/8/15

I fucking paid for it but the website is not working. Fuck you fox

15 days ago
7/8/14

I wanted to see this fight but the woman wanted to go bowling tonight, keep me posted when the big one will start and I can pull it up on my phone lol

15 days ago
1/13/10
Otis the Drunk -

I wanted to see this fight but the woman wanted to go bowling tonight, keep me posted when the big one will start and I can pull it up on my phone lol

Where do you live? Can’t go bowling after? 

15 days ago
1/13/10
DEADLEAGUE -

I fucking paid for it but the website is not working. Fuck you fox

Better call their asses ASAP 

15 days ago
7/8/14
Barry_BondsMVP -
Otis the Drunk -

Iowa, anyplace around here would be closed after the fight. Plus the last few weekends I've been doing what I want so I felt like I should throw her a bone.

I know it won't happen but I'm all team Porter here lol

15 days ago
1/13/10
Otis the Drunk -
Barry_BondsMVP -
Otis the Drunk -

Iowa, anyplace around here would be closed after the fight. Plus the last few weekends I've been doing what I want so I felt like I should throw her a bone.

I know it won't happen but I'm all team Porter here lol

At least you compromised lol. My wife is a big boxing fan so she’d choose to watch the fights over anything else thankfully lol

15 days ago
1/13/10

Fight may not start until like 12:30 your time Otis. You might still catch it.

15 days ago
1/13/10

Ava Knight made her MMA debut in Bellator. Won by TKO in the 3rd.

15 days ago
7/5/11

Big E!!

15 days ago
2/14/10

Somebody shoot that bitch who keeps screaming. 

15 days ago
10/24/10

Good fight so far. Both guys came to fight. Spence up 3-1 so far.

15 days ago
5/12/03

Fun fight though 4.