UnderGround Forums Stipe: DC is idiot and resembles a woman

6 days ago
8/3/11

https://www.mmamania.com/2019/5/14/18622940/ufc-stipe-miocic-idiot-daniel-cormier-woman-who-cant-make-up-her-mind-mma

“I have no idea what he was talking about ‘we had a company conversation,’ I had no idea about the Brock thing until literally right before I walked out for the fight so he’s an idiot,” Miocic told Ariel Helwani. “One minute he says I’m deserving and ‘If I don’t fight Brock, he’ll get the fight,’ and then he’s like ‘No, you gotta work your way up like everyone else. He’s like a woman when they want to go out to eat dinner but they have no idea what they want to go eat but they say they want to go eat somewhere but they change their mind. It’s just never-ending.”

If he thought UFC 226 was a “shit show,” he should see what Olive Garden looks like on a Saturday night in my neck of the woods. It’s amazing what free breadsticks and bottomless salad bowls will do to a person’s dignity in this country.

After coughing up his title in last July’s headliner, Miocic refused to fight unless it was a rematch against Cormier, probably based on his record-setting reign as heavyweight champion. But “DC” argued their fight wasn’t hard and they made no money, so bringing in Lesnar was a more lucrative option for both the Olympian and the promotion.

6 days ago
4/11/10

I disagree. Women are waaaaaaay bigger idiots. You can’t compare the two.

5 days ago
3/12/15

So he got beat up by a woman? Lol

But I agree DC has been flip flopping and making excuses to dodge Stipe for an entire year. Honestly surprised he finally accepted the rematch. 

5 days ago
11/16/17

Fuck I like stipe too....that's a little cunty.

5 days ago
7/27/11

He got knocked out by a woman in the first round...

Edited: 5 days ago
8/14/12

Why would dc want to fight someone who is zero draw that he knocked out in the first round? When he’s only got a few fights left to pad his bank account 

5 days ago
7/10/15

Well DC did cry in the middle of the cage after jon beat his ass, idk anyone that cried after gettin a beat down....so hes not to far off

5 days ago
7/18/11
Vikingknee -

Why would dc want to fight someone who is zero draw that he knocked out in the first round? When he’s only got a few fights left to pad his bank account 

Because he has the belt and it needs to be defended. Should be anyway. 

5 days ago
2/24/07
Vikingknee - 

Why does DC need to rely on an opponent to bring in buys?

Says a lot when he is double champ and still no one cares about him. Hell even after fighting with 800k buys against Jones twice, he can’t retain any of those viewers
5 days ago
4/22/07

Stipe acted like an entitled woman when it was obviously just a money thing with Brock.  DC fights injured against black beast and flat out says he needs to heal for Stipe rematch if it happens,  and this dumbass goes on a rant saying he should be the one fighting DC last october.  The fight would not have even happened if it weren't an easy fight like black beast.  I really like Stipe but he has a terrible case of selective hearing. 

5 days ago
12/28/12

Stipe is either not that bright or just trying to make something out of nothing. Stipe didn’t deserve a rematch and there’s no legit beef here

Edited: 5 days ago
8/8/18
evh -

Stipe is either not that bright or just trying to make something out of nothing. Stipe didn’t deserve a rematch and there’s no legit beef here

DC responded with

"Right away I was like, ‘Oh Stipe, son of a b!@$#.’ But I like it though because the first time he’s all chummy and he’s all quiet and he doesn’t want to build a fight. Now at least he’s being vocal about how he feels. Be vocal. Tell me how you feel and that you want to kick my ass so when I kick your ass again, then you’re like in a dark room, just done. He’s gonna be done. After this one, it will be very hard for Stipe to get back to where he once was because this one’s going to break him. I know what the second Jones fight did to me. It almost broke me. But all my life experiences - my father, my cousin, my daughter, my roommate - all those life experiences allowed me to keep things in perspective, whereas he hasn’t really had to do that. So when he loses in this spot, I don’t think he’ll be able to recover from it. It’ll be too much.”

Seems like theirs "beef" now

5 days ago
6/27/18

DC likes to needle guys but it's Stipe who comes off badly here.

If Stipe fought and won a couple times after he lost to DC, he would have much more credibility to demand a rematch, and there would be much greater public awareness of it too.

Instead Stipe has sat on the shelf because he feels entitled. His name has fallen off the map with casuals. He consistently refuses to do anything to raise his profile. This rematch will do even worse numbers than their first fight.

5 days ago
8/3/11
Joshinho -
evh -

DC responded with

"Right away I was like, ‘Oh Stipe, son of a b!@$#.’ But I like it though because the first time he’s all chummy and he’s all quiet and he doesn’t want to build a fight. Now at least he’s being vocal about how he feels. Be vocal. Tell me how you feel and that you want to kick my ass so when I kick your ass again, then you’re like in a dark room, just done. He’s gonna be done. After this one, it will be very hard for Stipe to get back to where he once was because this one’s going to break him. I know what the second Jones fight did to me. It almost broke me. But all my life experiences - my father, my cousin, my daughter, my roommate - all those life experiences allowed me to keep things in perspective, whereas he hasn’t really had to do that. So when he loses in this spot, I don’t think he’ll be able to recover from it. It’ll be too much.”

Seems like theirs "beef" now

5 days ago
8/20/03
Vikingknee - 

DC used to talk about this sport being a sport and a contest. He went on about how the best should be fighting the best for the belt and that guys like Woodley who were looking for these payday fights were an issue.

Suddenly DC wants payday fights.

5 days ago
11/20/08

DC wants those payday fights and he has earned them even if his words contradict him. Great fighter for sure, if Jones grew a set a third fight at heavy would be fun, can go either way, jon is a bitch as he should challenge himself and admitted his advantage is lost at heavy but mother fucker can EASILY make heavy without picos, if he wins he solidifies his shit, if DC wins he has an excuse and DC gets but hurt.

Stipe...fight, he is entitled and has less fans than DC

I don't know man, the best should shut the fuck up and fight, the money will come

5 days ago
5/30/15
Vikingknee -

As fight fan, i don't give a shit about that. I expect champions to defend against the most deserving contenders. 

5 days ago
1/18/06
DC earned the right to pursue whatever fucking fight he wants.

Stipe can keep sellin dem WOLF TICKETS
4 days ago
2/24/07
steak and chicken - 

DC wants those payday fights and he has earned them even if his words contradict him. Great fighter for sure, if Jones grew a set a third fight at heavy would be fun, can go either way, jon is a bitch as he should challenge himself and admitted his advantage is lost at heavy but mother fucker can EASILY make heavy without picos, if he wins he solidifies his shit, if DC wins he has an excuse and DC gets but hurt.

Stipe...fight, he is entitled and has less fans than DC

I don't know man, the best should shut the fuck up and fight, the money will come

Why does DC gain this massive advantage at HW by not having to cut/diet but Jones doesn't?

This ends with DC crying a 3rd time in the Octagon
4 days ago
2/24/07
TheVandalz - DC earned the right to pursue whatever fucking fight he wants.

Stipe can keep sellin dem WOLF TICKETS

Oh Christ DC has like 3 title defenses in his career. Fight fans are so funny how certain guys you like deserve this and that, and others don't. Woodley did just as much in the UFC as DC, and you all whined when he asked for bigger fights. Mighty Mouse did way more and you cried when he wanted more money.
4 days ago
6/12/00

DC is smarter, funnier, better on the mic, and an all around better mixed martial artist.  Stipe is done, imo, and was never even as big a name as DC.

4 days ago
1/5/11

This fight needs to have some talk if it is to make money. Glad they are both talking.

4 days ago
4/18/19

He stole Khabib's line about Conor. The one that started the whole towelgate 2.0, remember ?

4 days ago
2/24/07
frankiscool - 

DC is smarter, funnier, better on the mic, and an all around better mixed martial artist.  Stipe is done, imo, and was never even as big a name as DC.

Lol at dc a big name. He just did 250k buys. He’s one of the worst draws in HW history, if not the worst. Even with Rumble or Gus he couldn’t crack 300k
4 days ago
3/12/15

King Jones made DC cry like a baby