29 days ago
10/24/10

And pretty bad. I only made out about 3 or 4 words during his interview. He should probably consider retirement as well. At this rate he'll be in complete slur mode in a few more years.

29 days ago
10/14/17

Some of the UG really is fucking retarded

29 days ago
12/19/10
The Last Emperor -

And pretty bad. I only made out about 3 or 4 words during his interview. He should probably consider retirement as well. At this rate he'll be in complete slur mode in a few more years.

how much you lose bro?

29 days ago
10/24/10
Mike OxBIG -

Some of the UG really is fucking retarded

Take it easy on yourself, you're not that bad.

29 days ago
10/24/10
SpartaKick -
The Last Emperor -

how much you lose bro?

None. I don't gamble.

I like Stipe, and that was a hell of a fight. Just stating facts.

29 days ago
1/1/01

OP has never been punched in the mouth repeatedly by a heavyset black man.

29 days ago
5/26/14

Stipe has always been a mumble mouth. 

YOU EVER HEARD A GOAT SPEAK PROPER ENGLISH OP????

29 days ago
10/14/07
The Last Emperor - 

Just outed yourself that you watched a stream from BT sports LOL good one.
29 days ago
11/20/05
The Last Emperor - 

He has had that thick tongue speech impediment the entire time. I can't understand him half the time either. That's why they can't market him.
29 days ago
10/24/10
0hi0direct -

True, but he still spoke so much clearer. Here he is after his hard fought fight with Joey Beltran, who landed some heavy shots on Stipe. I can clearly hear everything he says here. Stark difference.

29 days ago
5/10/04

This thread isn't scientifical.
29 days ago
10/24/10
multiculturaljoseph -

OP has never been punched in the mouth repeatedly by a heavyset black man.

You're right. I also don't have CTE.

What's your point?

29 days ago
10/8/07

I know Stipe has always sounded like that but I'm wondering how some of these guys will sound 20 to 30 years from now.

29 days ago
12/28/12

stipe just sounds like that and he’s also not that bright of a guy

cormier sounded like a rhodes scholar when he got on the mic next and he was supposed to be the worse off fighter

29 days ago
11/10/18
The Last Emperor -
0hi0direct -

True, but he still spoke so much clearer. Here he is after his hard fought fight with Joey Beltran, who landed some heavy shots on Stipe. I can clearly hear everything he says here. Stark difference.

Tremendous difference in that interview compared to now.

I worry about Nate Diaz as well. They both also came out tonight and fought like statues in their fights. Neither guy moves like they used to and neither guy talks like they used to. I like both guys and I’m not being a dick. If you don’t think brain injury is real you’re just in denial. It’s rampant in all combat sports and common in all contact sports. 

29 days ago
10/14/17
Eskimo -
The Last Emperor -
0hi0direct -

I worry about Nate Diaz as well. They both also came out tonight and fought like statues in their fights. Neither guy moves like they used to and neither guy talks like they used to. I like both guys and I’m not being a dick. If you don’t think brain injury is real you’re just in denial. It’s rampant in all combat sports and common in all contact sports. 

Wtf were you watching? Nate looked pretty damn good for having 3 years off

29 days ago
11/11/14

Those dudes showing symptoms should retire and protect their brains. They have nothing to prove anymore

29 days ago
6/20/13

He’s just an Ohio guy.. always been like that.

29 days ago
3/1/13

Stipe didn't say, "for sure", "Um" or "like" enough between coherent words for OP's slow brain to process it.

29 days ago
11/10/18
Mike OxBIG -
Eskimo -
The Last Emperor -
0hi0direct -

Wtf were you watching? Nate looked pretty damn good for having 3 years off

Lol really? He was off balance the entire fight and desperately trying to clinch. Pettis just gassed so fast it didn’t matter.

29 days ago
10/27/03

Everyone thought he was Croatian for years and that he struggled with English.

29 days ago
2/24/07
“Stipe has CTE and should just hand me my belt back. Like I didn’t have to earn it at LHW.”

-DC
29 days ago
2/24/07
FingerorMoon - 

Everyone thought he was Croatian for years and that he struggled with English.

Haha I did and then found out he’s from fuckin Wisconsin
29 days ago
7/25/08
evh -

stipe just sounds like that and he’s also not that bright of a guy

cormier sounded like a rhodes scholar when he got on the mic next and he was supposed to be the worse off fighter

Lol this. 

He is just a fucking meathead with a tongue that's probably 50% thicker than the average human being.

29 days ago
5/22/05
The Last Emperor -
0hi0direct -

Yep he is much worse now.